Public Enemy

K

king_kettil

I would like to salute Public enemy, seems like they are the only albs now-a-days that don't have to be 3fg or more to go down from apk. we enhärjare have had nice fights ( practice) with you fellas and i enjoy every battle, nice to see alb melee group working so well. we Enhäerjare are still just practecing really, we need to get better but i hope to have some more nice 1fg vs 1fg or 2fg vs 2fg fights.

btw do you have a homepage or forum or something one can speak to you guys on?

/Salute

C

chiefbootknocka

albs on exca sucks.
albs on pryd sucks.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by king_kettil
I would like to salute Public enemy, seems like they are the only albs now-a-days that don't have to be 3fg or more to go down from apk. we enhärjare have had nice fights ( practice) with you fellas and i enjoy every battle, nice to see alb melee group working so well. we Enhäerjare are still just practecing really, we need to get better but i hope to have some more nice 1fg vs 1fg or 2fg vs 2fg fights.

btw do you have a homepage or forum or something one can speak to you guys on?

/Salute

:clap:

T

tildson

If we suck on pryd you guys must be the real shit then ^^

F

faderullan

Mid melee and hib debuff pbae. You really play with challenge...

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by faderullan

Alb melee r teh hard compared to that? :sleeping:

P

Puppetmistress

Yes?

LOL. Go play that Alb mage-group for teh win if you think it's so easy :p

F

faderullan

When and where did i say alb mage group was easy?

D

Damon_D

Yes?

no ofcourse it aint , an alb melee group with bof and sos are a piece of cake to take down :rolleyes: I guesse its because it sucks so bad you run a group like that huh ????

Z

zapzap

We tried came out with 2 healers highest 36 pac , still looked the same to me.

Zapsi

F

faderullan

I run as i do because its the best way an albion group can. But its not like its impossible to win over.

A

amazingsteve

Neither is a hib pbaoe group or a mid tank group.

G

Groborthir

I run as i do because its the best way an albion group can. But its not like its impossible to win over.

Since when is a good group supposed to be impossible to win over?

O

old.Morchaoron

The endless discussion about who is stronger then what...

In a game with 3 different 'sides', its never fair and balanced unless they tested it 1 year with over 10.000 players with devs watching what the players do realtime (so no shitty TL reports followed by 5 minutes of coding then going on their next 8 week holiday).
its the same in every game, and no suprise really, its quite impossible to do that with the number of classes and options this game has...

just look at every game, when both sides have different abilities etc. one is always better, and when your tactics/groups are based on that 'strong point' in the game it will increase your chance to win significantly, especially if the only 'skill' required in the game is a bit of coordianation, since speed and reflexes are not really required...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom