Public Dragon Raid – 23th Mai – Signup

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I (Healler) will be running a few Dragon Raids every Sunday starting from the 23th.
I do this cause I am sure we all could use some respec stones when the new Frontier arrives. I know you get your RA’s wiped, but maybe you want to try some different specs out and stuff.
Anyway, cant harm to have some respec stones in vault and prices has been going up madly since release of Trials of Atlantis. (happy reading :)

General information about raid
Meet 19:00 GMT at Gna Faste.
Hopefully leaving around 19:30 GMT.

Battle group will be up 18:30.

Very important: If you sign up please show up or tell me in advance. The people NOT showing up will get banned from my future raids. And remember, advance is not 18:55 etc.

If you are not in battle group at around 19:00 we will look for replacement.

Requirements to attend:
Level 50, capped cold resist, 10 sec pbt for runemasters – and healers, remember to bring some power potions, besides fop and det fields would be nice.

Setup

Group 1:

Main group will mainly consist of people from Cutting Edge. Currently there is only aug shammy and lighttank spot free, tho these spots are reserved for CE for another week.
Rest spots from 9 and down are free to signup.

1. Pac/Mend Healer
2. Mend/Aug Healer
3. Mend Healer
4. Warrior
5. Warrior
6. Aug Shaman
7. Savage/zerk/warrior
8. 6 sec pbt rm

Group 2:

9. Pac/Mend Healer
10. Mend/Aug Healer
11. Mend Healer
12. Savage/zerk/warrior
13. Savage/zerk/warrior
14. Savage/zerk/warrior
15. Savage/zerk/warrior
16. Aug Shaman

Group 3:

17. Pac Healer
18. Mend Healer
19. Mend Healer
20. Aug Shaman
21. Supp Bonedancer

Gate Guards:

22. Skald/Cave Shaman/Pac healer/Bonedancer -> SE gate
23. Skald/Cave Shaman/Pac healer/Bonedancer -> NE gate
24. Skald/Cave Shaman/Pac healer/Bonedancer -> SW gate
25. Skald/Cave Shaman/Pac healer/Bonedancer -> NW gate

Loot rules!
Every raider gets 2 stones.
You can ONLY roll for items your class can use. BEFORE the raids starts you can pm me with the class you want to roll for, then you can ONLY roll for that.
We will start with MP items then onto remains. If you win an item you cannot roll for another item or remains.

Tactics <- very important ¨^
1) ALL raiders must stay within melee range of Gjanpinulva. We will try to keep him on the stone. No exceptions besides the Skalds guarding lair entrance.
2) If Gjanpinulva tells your name run far away from the other people. BUT DO NOT EXIT THE LAIR. When he tells your name it means that you will get nuked
3) Sometimes a message appears that: “Gjanpinulva is taking a breath”. This mean that he will nuke everyone and it is very important that everyone runs to the corner in the Lair, but once again: NEVER go out!
4) Never stick the dragon!
5) And please, no afk!

As you can read it is very important that everyone is awaken during the raid. If he says your name and you do not move, everyone near you will get nuked and this will probably kill raid.

Specific tactics for each person:
1. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Make sure you buff AF and pom on rezzed targets. Heal the main tank with small heals.

2. Bring 20-30 pow pots with you. Buff bases, haste on rezzed targets. Cast celerity every 20 seconds. Cast resists after anyone is rezzed. Heal the main tank with small heals.

3. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Heal the main tank with small heals all the time.

4. Taunt the dragon and guard nº5. Protect nº2.

5. Taunt the dragon and guard nº4. Protect nº3.

6. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Heal the main tank with small heals all the time. Buff s/c and d/q + resist buffs to rezzed targets asap. Buff dmg add to all tanks, & dmg shield to 4&5.

7. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Help the gateguards if they need it.

8. Bring 10 pow pots. If dogs spawn, nuke them dead asap.

9. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Make sure you buff AF and pom on rezzed targets.

10. Bring 20-30 pow pots with you. Buff bases, haste on rezzed targets. Cast celerity every 20 seconds. Cast resists after anyone is rezzed.

11. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Heal the main tank with small heals all the time.

12. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Kill dogs as soon as they spawn. Help the gateguards if they need it.

13. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Kill dogs as soon as they spawn. Help the gateguards if they need it.

14. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Kill dogs as soon as they spawn. Help the gateguards if they need it.

15. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Kill dogs as soon as they spawn. Help the gateguards if they need it.

16. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Heal the main tank with small heals all the time. Buff s/c and d/q + resist buffs to rezzed targets asap. Buff dmg add to all tanks.

17. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Make sure you buff AF and pom on rezzed targets.

18. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Rezz people that die. Buff rezzed targets.

19. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Rezz people that die. Buff rezzed targets.

20. Bring 20-30 pow pots. Heal the main tank with small heals all the time. Buff s/c and d/q + resist buffs to rezzed targets asap. Buff dmg add to all tanks.

21. Don't get aggro from the dragon. Try deal damage without getting aggro. Kill dogs as soon as they spawn. Help the gateguards if they need it. Do abs buff on tanks.

22. Guard the SE entrance to lair, do not take part in figthing the dragon. The dragon will spawn yellow/orange wolves named Shadowscale Retrievers at some points. These will attempt to run to the forest and get high lvl wolves. You must stop (get aggro, mezz, root..) and kill these wolves immideatly by using whatever you have. If you fail then the raid is over.

23. Guard the NE entrance to lair, do not take part in figthing the dragon. The dragon will spawn yellow/orange wolves named Shadowscale Retrievers at some points. These will attempt to run to the forest and get high lvl wolves. You must stop (get aggro, mezz, root..) and kill these wolves immideatly by using whatever you have. If you fail then the raid is over.

24. Guard the SW entrance to lair, do not take part in figthing the dragon. The dragon will spawn yellow/orange wolves named Shadowscale Retrievers at some points. These will attempt to run to the forest and get high lvl wolves. You must stop (get aggro, mezz, root..) and kill these wolves immideatly by using whatever you have. If you fail then the raid is over.

25. Guard the NW entrance to lair, do not take part in figthing the dragon. The dragon will spawn yellow/orange wolves named Shadowscale Retrievers at some points. These will attempt to run to the forest and get high lvl wolves. You must stop (get aggro, mezz, root..) and kill these wolves immideatly by using whatever you have. If you fail then the raid is over

Mod system
If you get unlucky and do not get anything (besides stones) you will get +5 mods for the next raids.
An extra +2 is awarded for those being in battle group by 19:00 PM.

Signing up
Please post your character name, class, spec AND your guild.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Calo 50 skald rr5+ signing up for a entrance guard (done much dr raids but first time im supposed to guard entrance so ill try my best)

guild: BokkeRijders :clap: :clap:

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
12. Savage/zerk/warrior
13. Savage/zerk/warrior
14. Savage/zerk/warrior
15. Savage/zerk/warrior

Uhm.. Will a littul Thane fit in there aswell? Or at any other spot?

If not.. <pout>, if so, Id like to join in with Thumb.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Got purge,det3 etc..50 shield/axe and you know my name etc :)

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Pac healer with purge signing up, name : Ketinna in fernris wolfgard

lurikeeen

Fledgling Freddie
Hiy

me and a friend will join you every sunday if there is room.

we are : Kimberlly lvl 50 mend/aug healer
Voltaren lvl 50 pac/mend healer

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
lurikeeen said:
me and a friend will join you every sunday if there is room.

we are : Kimberlly lvl 50 mend/aug healer
Voltaren lvl 50 pac/mend healer

I cant sign ya up because I am unsure of your seriousity.
The chars name doesnt excist.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
PaqMan said:
12. Savage/zerk/warrior
13. Savage/zerk/warrior
14. Savage/zerk/warrior
15. Savage/zerk/warrior

If you want to bring your skald instead we got ourself a dirty deal ^^

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ive changed the groupsetup for group2
Instead of one lighttank we will take in RM with good dmg add.
This will leave setup like this:

9. Pac/Mend Healer
10. Mend/Aug Healer
11. Mend Healer
12. Savage/zerk/warrior
13. Savage/zerk/warrior
14. Savage/zerk/warrior
15. RM
16. Aug Shaman

Besides, all pac healer spots are taken. Sorry.
Though if you really wanna come just post anyway and you will be taken if we cant get enough mend or aug healers.

gargotha

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join. I've wanted to take that overgrown dog down so long now... and taking her down a few times would be lovely too.

gargotha 50 supp rm

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
gargotha said:
I would love to join. I've wanted to take that overgrown dog down so long now... and taking her down a few times would be lovely too.

gargotha 50 supp rm

PBT spot already taken on this raid m8, sorry.
Maybe the following sunday :) cheers up

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Hartraft L50 shammy 47 aug mota 3 mcl 2 Realm Defenders, but not capped on cold...

can i come?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Skald signing up, 50 sword, 43bs rest parry 5l5, guild Vintergatan

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:
Hartraft L50 shammy 47 aug mota 3 mcl 2 Realm Defenders, but not capped on cold...

can i come?

If no other aug shamans signed up before next Wednesday then your in.
I will give you a PM with respond ok?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Renwind said:
Skald signing up, 50 sword, 43bs rest parry 5l5, guild Vintergatan

Will need name of your skald in order to sign ya up.

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up 2 guild skalds:

Rilla 50 sword 43 bs rest parry
Rodes 50 axe 43 bs rest parry or aug shammy

Guild vanerna

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
If no other aug shamans signed up before next Wednesday then your in.
I will give you a PM with respond ok?

k m8 ;) btw, does toa 5% better buffs stack with mota3? ie 9%+5% better buffs?

i'm a bit dim with this sorta stuff ;)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:
k m8 ;) btw, does toa 5% better buffs stack with mota3? ie 9%+5% better buffs?

i'm a bit dim with this sorta stuff ;)

+buff and mota stacks aye.

All skald spots taken now.
We still need those tanks to sign.

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Any slot for a lvl 50 rr4+ (Purge MCL etc.) Rm 47 Dark(Gives u a nice dmg add) / 26 supp ( 10s pbt)? Would be happy too join in. Guild: Lost Souls of Valhalla Name: Cazedy
/Cheers Caz

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Can be gate guarded with skald have been it before so i know the drill ;)

Netcode skald 50 White Rose :drink:

Borim

Fledgling Freddie
Borim; 50 Savage in <Fenris Wolfgard>
Specc; 50 Hand-To-Hand, 42 Savagery, 9 Parry

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
did it couple of days ago
was piss easy with power/det wards
no need to bring potions at all

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
PaqMan said:

didn't you know there has been a concerted campaign against thanes from the very first months of the game to exclude them from all activities..... Even PvE where they excel.....

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
If you want to bring your skald instead we got ourself a dirty deal ^^

I could do that, he have no purge though, but thumb has (if thats needed)

As its my first time joining a DR and skalds should do the 'wolf hunting' I will have to be in the hands of a good companion, as a 'hitter' (for thumb) I guess its easier, just to NOT get aggro and watch for those strange messages I heard of..

So I'd prefer Thumb, but if you think I will help mre as skald Tummy can come (both are equal newbies in DR's so..)

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
didn't you know there has been a concerted campaign against thanes from the very first months of the game to exclude them from all activities..... Even PvE where they excel.....

Thats right...

Last time I went to dragon raid with my Thane, guess who picked the loot? not a warrior, not a savage, not a zerker :p
Thanes are the most underrated char in game, and unfortunatly old rep stated by some 1337 healer dood in shiny armor is still haunting the class.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Spix said:
Thats right...

Last time I went to dragon raid with my Thane, guess who picked the loot? not a warrior, not a savage, not a zerker :p
Thanes are the most underrated char in game, and unfortunatly old rep stated by some 1337 healer dood in shiny armor is still haunting the class.

you know that feeling when some1 takes a nail and scratches you new bought car?
healer feels the same after some 1337 thane troll dood in shiny epic armor drops hammers on mezzed enemies
i saw it so fucking many times
thanes are dead class, at least in my eyes
nothing will fix em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom