PS4 PS4age

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah, was suprised by that aswell..

but then again.. get a docking station for the controllers:) cleans up nice and allways full battery
I will probably pick one up when I get a second controller. I already knew about the no usb lead thing. I use a Nokia charger to charge mine, so nice and out of the way - handy as I keep my PS4 on top of the wardrobe.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
you got a vita now too ?
Yeh I picked it up in the sales yesterday, with memory card and 6 lego games free. Downloaded Disgaea 3 & 4. 3 was full price and 4 was something like 60%+ off with the playstation plus subscription. I can confirm that both games absolutely fucking ROCK. haven't tried PS4 remote play yet. Wife has been camped out in the bedroom for the last 36+ hours dying of flu :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeh I picked it up in the sales yesterday, with memory card and 6 lego games free. Downloaded Disgaea 3 & 4. 3 was full price and 4 was something like 60%+ off with the playstation plus subscription. I can confirm that both games absolutely fucking ROCK. haven't tried PS4 remote play yet. Wife has been camped out in the bedroom for the last 36+ hours dying of flu :(
Ah shame. Kick her out lol

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Zomg Zomg! I didn't realise this when I bought it, but the Vita is actually backwords compatible with the PSP and PSOne games downloaded off the PSstore i.e. I can play Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, Tactics, Tactics A2.....

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Zomg Zomg! I didn't realise this when I bought it, but the Vita is actually backwords compatible with the PSP and PSOne games downloaded off the PSstore i.e. I can play Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, Tactics, Tactics A2.....
64 gig memory card = £70 :( sad face.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Get 2 32 lots cheaper.
Not sure how you figure that, assuming you're looking for a reputable source (having bought fake memory cards before) you're looking at £40 average, with free shipping fairly easy to come by.... 2 x £40 = £80.... 1 x £70 = £70.... plus no / less memory card swapping.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In other news Playstation 4 has sold 5,000,000 consoles since October, that's rather insane when you think about it. Brings the total up to 18,500,000 sold since release.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
This would would be fabulous.... IF Vita's used MicroSD cards, which they don't... Prior to purchase I briefly looked into it and came up with the outcome that Vita cards are proprietary, and as a 64GB card was £70 including delivery which was only £10 more than the top of the range 64GB Micro SDXC cards I already have for various phones, tablets etc I wasn't too cut up about it. a quick google reveals that a very good quality 64GB MicroSDXC would NOW cost about £25, which I totally agree, would be nice, however;

Your post made me doubt my initial research so I went and pulled a card from my Hudl2 - They're physically a different size. So, short of some sort of physical adapter which A) I can't find and B) wouldn't be interested in if it protruded from the machine in any way, I'm stuck with the proprietary Sony cards.

You may count yourself lucky I didn't downvote your post for upsetting me :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Damn your right sorry. Stupid me I even have a vita but forgot. Might have remembered Sony use stupid formats.

My bad.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn your right sorry. Stupid me I even have a vita but forgot. Might have remembered Sony use stupid formats.

My bad.
I consider your apology suitably sincere and contrite and therefore I forgive you :) I'd also like to add that it was actually a MicroSDHC card that's available for about £25 - an XC is still around £60. same physical card, different speed. as in half/double.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Also had one for Xmas. Sadly we bought it the week before all the deals came out, so I only got Destiny with it (missus had 10% off at Argos though which made it better value). Since then I've added Second Son and DriveClub. Now they've fixed DriveClub it's actually pretty good, bloody frustrating when you get dinged off the road at 160mph, but otherwise pretty good. Won't worry GT/Forza, but a massive upgrade on Need For Speed etc.

Oh yeah also traded PS3 Destiny in for Killzone : Shadow Fall. Very pretty, nothing too original in it though. Still playable enough though.

PSN ID is weedfish if anyone wants to give me an add.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Currently £299 at Tesco with The Witcher 3.

Seems like a decent deal.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So I bought one with the new PGA golf, which is a load of crap (Avoid like the aids) pop in, awful textures, terrible career mode and only a handful of courses thr commentry is really limited too, by my second round I was fed up of hearing the same things. I bought resogun which is excellent.... But what else is there? I will get bloodbourne at some point but are there any other decent exclusives about? Nothing on Ps+ either.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So I bought one with the new PGA golf, which is a load of crap (Avoid like the aids) pop in, awful textures, terrible career mode and only a handful of courses thr commentry is really limited too, by my second round I was fed up of hearing the same things. I bought resogun which is excellent.... But what else is there? I will get bloodbourne at some point but are there any other decent exclusives about? Nothing on Ps+ either.

Bloodborne (like you said)
Final Fantasy Type-0 is decent too, I enjoyed it at least
inFAMOUS Second Son was great I thought (very underrated imo)

Not an awful lot else sadly for now... some stuff comes out around October though, prob not your cup of tea but i'm an RPG fiend so meh

Dragon Quest Heroes - 16th October 2015
Tales of Zestiria - 16th October 2015
Disgaea 5 - 9th October 2015

New Metal Gear Solid comes out in September as well iirc

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I think it will gather dust for a year or so, bit of a shame. October is a bad month for RPGs though, got Fallout 4 and Xcom on PC which will eat most of my time :)

They are re-releasing the Drake games as a collection, I will be all over that. And the new one ofc. Never played them on PS3, just never got around to it. Some of the "big" exclusives look a bit dodgy though, will wait and see nearer the release dates though. Plan on getting the new Madden game too.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye the drake collection heh, might get that myself, never played an uncharted game before.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Firmware 3.0 launched today - I created a Freddy's community on PSN if anyone wants in that isn't already on my friends list.

Syri

FH is my second home
Firmware 3.0 launched today - I created a Freddy's community on PSN if anyone wants in that isn't already on my friends list.
Just got a PS4, unfortunately Sony forgot to add something to the communities feature... There's no search function!
If anyone wants to add me, my id is Syri79, though I probably won't have many games until mid-January, when I'm finished with my uni coursework

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just got a PS4, unfortunately Sony forgot to add something to the communities feature... There's no search function!
If anyone wants to add me, my id is Syri79, though I probably won't have many games until mid-January, when I'm finished with my uni coursework
Moriath1 i think.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stick us in Starmie if you've not already.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Sorry about the delay I've changed the join policy and promoted deebs.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Free game this month ...

"Hell divers"

It's a decent little game but bloody hard alone. Needs co-op buddies (up to 4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom