• PS3

Votes: 45 36.0%
  • XBOX360

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • Nintento Wii

Votes: 52 41.6%

• Total voters

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Wii is so cheap if you can afford to buy a 360, you will buy a Wii anyway :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Wii is basically a re-done Gamecube.... the coding is the same...
XBOX360, I think they released it too soon before all this Blu-Ray etc... to many 'addons'

I've gone for a PS3, its got everything in the box and rumours are online content is free... rock on :D

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Blue-ray is overpriced trash.

able to fit more onto 1 disc... isn't it something like 80gig... I think its pretty worth it :D

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Dreamor said:
able to fit more onto 1 disc... isn't it something like 80gig... I think its pretty worth it :D

80gigs worth of Resident Evil 22, Tomb Raider 15 and Dance Dance Revolution 200X is enough to make me want to stick my head in a blender.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Where is the option for "sega megadrive"? :D

Sonic & Knuckles + Sonic3 for the win!

Gamah

Banned
Garok said:
80gigs worth of Resident Evil 22, Tomb Raider 15 and Dance Dance Revolution 200X is enough to make me want to stick my head in a blender.
hahah

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
bearing in mind PS3 and wii arent out yet thus making this poll stupid and pointless thats like saying

would you prefer a
Blender
Time machine
personal shuttle to take you to the moon

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Sparx said:
bearing in mind PS3 and wii arent out yet thus making this poll stupid and pointless thats like saying

would you prefer a
Blender
Time machine
personal shuttle to take you to the moon

actually, personal shuttles to the moon are EXCISTING..
people payed money to travel there;)
and what are you saying... the movie: time machine wasnt real?:< damnit!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
AngelHeal said:
actually, personal shuttles to the moon are EXCISTING..
people payed money to travel there;)

not actually the moon its to the edge of the atmosphere, would take years of training to allow ppl to leave the atmosphere and go to the moon

Besides have you tried it?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Sparx said:
not actually the moon its to the edge of the atmosphere, would take years of training to allow ppl to leave the atmosphere and go to the moon

Besides have you tried it?

.....Buying a bag of crisps is allready a achievement for my wallet:<

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
ok for you then

Salt and vinegar flavour
water flavour
sand flavour (<-- i think we have all tried these actually)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Garok and Gamah seem to be on their periods..

I'd rather have the PS3.. I want a new DvD player.

Calaen

Dreamor said:
Wii is basically a re-done Gamecube.... the coding is the same...
XBOX360, I think they released it too soon before all this Blu-Ray etc... to many 'addons'

I've gone for a PS3, its got everything in the box and rumours are online content is free... rock on :D

Yeah like I wanna play the same shit games with better graphics on the ps3 for only 5 million pounds. Blu-ray is gonna fail Sony will eat humble pie then tells us it tastes great as they release another shat product for us.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
not only is the 360 better, but its PSU is hefty enough to physically smash the shit out of the other 2.

insta loooooose

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
Yeah like I wanna play the same shit games with better graphics on the ps3 for only 5 million pounds. Blu-ray is gonna fail Sony will eat humble pie then tells us it tastes great as they release another shat product for us.

Consoles sold by Sony = 20+million (including PS1 + PS2)
Consoles sold by Calaen = 0? :)

Sony have been dominating the Console Market for a long time, I mean Nintendo are only coming into the DVD-Games market now... thats slooooow.

Blu-Ray may fail in DVD-Video's, I'm not denying it... but its games will be amazing.

My only problem with the PS3 is a) the power it uses and b) psu, it gets as warm as the power of the sun

I'm not a Sony-Fan-boi or whatever :wanker: but I do appreciate the effort put in to deliver a decent games-console for some great games ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
xbox360 for halo3 (as said above the power pack is like a weapon of choice for rambo tho) or a superior console in the ps3
choices choices :<

went for ps3 if i was given it for alot less :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:

summed it up pretty well actually.

im after a wii...it's different, i like things that are different and innotive, and not just a re-hash of all that has been before.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Nintendo Wii by far, but mainly because I'm a Zelda fan and wouldn't pass on the opportunity to play Zelda: The Twilight Princess :p
Only reason I'd get a PS3 is for whenever Final Fantasy 13 (I think that's planned to be released on the PS3?), wouldn't bother with an Xbox 360 at the moment.

Calaen

Dreamor said:
Consoles sold by Sony = 20+million (including PS1 + PS2)
Consoles sold by Calaen = 0? :)

Sony have been dominating the Console Market for a long time, I mean Nintendo are only coming into the DVD-Games market now... thats slooooow.

Blu-Ray may fail in DVD-Video's, I'm not denying it... but its games will be amazing.

Graphically yes, Gameplay I doubt it I cannot remember the last title released for a playstation that made me want to buy it. I also doubt they have the intelligence to make the online side of it work as good as the x-box's.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
I cannot remember the last title released for a playstation that made me want to buy it.

guitar hero...that was the only game in like over a year or two that i wanted to buy as it was different and interesting (to me anyway)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
Graphically yes, Gameplay I doubt it I cannot remember the last title released for a playstation that made me want to buy it. I also doubt they have the intelligence to make the online side of it work as good as the x-box's.

the online side of it has been working for others as well, didn't Sega get it working years ago with the Saturn? I can't see them not making it available and easy, why do Micro-shaft charge for it? :(
With the PS2, I agree - I sold mine because I was bored with it - but then I like the fact its backwards compatible so I don't have to rebuy the games.
I've tried the Wii, the controllers look good but at this stage they just don't work for the games you play... its very slow to react to arm swings etc.

We'll see, as more testing and games come out - we will all go for something that we like (games wise) and say to hell with the name of the console :D

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
If i was to buy a console in the next 6 months it would definetely be a Wii.

Reasons:

#Xbox360 is a M$ product, thus not something i want to support.
#PS3 is a Sony product, thus not something i want to support.
#Wii is cheap, while still having alot of nifty features.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
well my main reasons is a ps3 doubles up as a media pc,
a xbox 360 tries to but fails miserably to be honest

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
With Wii you can download back catalog of old Sega Nintendo plus a few other old systems say hello "Zombies ate my Neighbours", "Secret of Mana", "Golden eye" etc. Saves trying to get hold of em from E-bay.

Trouble with PS is 3rd party developers pump out more shit than Stock Atkin and Waterman. GTA is no longer a sony exclusive and they have stuck no cash in thier own development houses as far as I know so most of the best titles will appear on other formats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom