PS2 titles

ECA

I am a FH squatter
FF games make a lot more sense if you play 11 which has good class descriptions/seperations and you'll understand it way more...downside is: life consuming mmo :p

Thadius said:
I found 8 more enjoyable than 7, and I fucking loved 7.

Shame I lent my mate disc 2 of ff8 and he lost it, meaning I cant play 8 any more

Have any of you tried the GTA Stories games? I had a tickle at Vice City Stories once while we were on a coach trip to Birmingham, that was about it.

FF7 is on PSN store, so I'd imagine 8 onwards will be added at some point.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I don't think I need to argue with you anymore. Calling FF9 bad... wow. You obviously have poor taste xD

lol you just lost any credibility you had with that statement. Are you an OT dweller by any chance?

FF9 = worst FF ever

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
OT? No, not really. What's wrong with FF9? Or, how is FF8 better?

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
lol never mentioned FF8, but it is better than FF9. FF is all about the characters and the storyline for me, and 9 started quite well but fizzled out very badly and the characters were annoying. FF8s storyline dropped off at the end but only right at the end, the rest of it was quite good. But the characters and story of 7 were so good they made a film about them so as I always say to 7 haters it's not just my opinion that it's the best. (I'm not saying you're a 7 hater btw)

Anyway lets stop drifting off topic shall we.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not a 7 hater, but imo, 6 was far better and so was 10. What I do hate is 8. Squall can DIAF. Srsly. Rinoa? Same. ZELL? Irvine? Quistis? I'm actually struggling to think of a single character from 8 who isn't absolutely awful! And the story? What part of it actually made sense? =/ The only good thing that came from that game was 'man with the machine gun'. Fuck yeah.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
10 was a good storyline, but ended up bollocks in the end.

It was as if it was written by a 13 year old schoolgirl, with romance and shit.

I dont mind a bit of romance, but ff10 just ended up a estrogen fest :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
10 wasn't too bad. again i don't consider it one of the best final fantasy games but it was brilliant compared to other RPGs

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I had FF10, and it became pretty boring after about 10 hours :/ but then again, I've not got patience for RPG's. Everytime a random battle popped up, I wanted to do a flying kick or something like that. Not click on some text :mad:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lulu was one of the best things about ff10, what a nice rack she had! xD

Havent tried X-2 yet, read around that it was a complete bag of knackers.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Lulu was one of the best things about ff10, what a nice rack she had! xD

Havent tried X-2 yet, read around that it was a complete bag of knackers.

X-2 has really shit characters and story, but far and away the best FF battle system ever made.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
X-2 has really shit characters and story, but far and away the best FF battle system ever made.

yeah, thats one thing I liked about X-2 was the way you could do chain link dmg and everyone wasnt in a straight line. Also that you could set healers and mages etc I sure enjoyed it a bit more.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I almost bought siren 2 when I went to Morrisons earlier, 6 quid seems like a bargain!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
I almost bought siren 2 when I went to Morrisons earlier, 6 quid seems like a bargain!

its worth the 6 quid, one a few games sony had made but never bothered publicizing when it was released.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It like a silent hill/resident evil type blast em up?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just placed an "order" with my sister for smackdown vs raw 2009 and ff12 for my birthday! ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
2010 out now isn't it?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
yea, but I need to get 2009 before I get 2010 :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gave 2009 a whirl and its very impreessive.

The new tag mode is pretty neat, but other than that, its the same old SvR gaming experience,

Just waiting to get Mario Kart on my ds now and ill be sorted for the next 6 months!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
not sure if any of you guys like bikes or would rather try a bike game, but tourist trophy made by Gt devs PD is preety damn good and worth searching for. it uses the GT4 engine

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I was never that into racing games(apart from silly ones like Mario Kart)

Although I still have a mint edition of the first Gt on ps1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom