DAOC Prydwen...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Don't even bother with live, RvR numbers are in the single digits most of the time.

Phoenix is basically the only place to play DAOC now

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
People are still alive playing DAOC ? not sure why I typed in Freddyshouse but as its been soooo long since I played. kinda shocked people are still playing - met so many good friends on Alb/Pryd, had a few RL meets and then everyone on with their lives !
Nice to see at last someone still playing !

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Still don't know if dorimor/bainteor/thugs were different people or the same. Happy times, I think...used to log on straight after work, sink half a crate of Stella, plus a couple of bottles of wine, 3 pizzas ordered to hit the free delivery cap, play till 3 or 4 in the morning and drive to work for 8...repeat for about 5 years, weekends were worse. Feek knows how I kept a job down, all friendly memories tho.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Still don't know if dorimor/bainteor/thugs were different people or the same. Happy times, I think...used to log on straight after work, sink half a crate of Stella, plus a couple of bottles of wine, 3 pizzas ordered to hit the free delivery cap, play till 3 or 4 in the morning and drive to work for 8...repeat for about 5 years, weekends were worse. Feek knows how I kept a job down, all friendly memories tho.

Thugs...what the hell. That brings back so many memories, i had internet fights with him 16 (SIXTEEN!) years ago on this account and met him in Thidranki so many times, mostly on my buffboted Theurgist. I wont even go back and see what i wrote back then.

*edit* Oh, look, according to my signature im back for 1 month, im sure everyone cared.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Was on a nostalgia trip and saw this! Some old names here :)

I sure miss all those old dragon, Sidi raids etc.

Anyway hey guys to those who remember Cayote/Weebl/Delket etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I still remember the tour of alb, @Delket took me on back in the day, was nice enough to let me login to his Ice Wizard - Furtive Bear (or Polarbear, it was something like that) while he ran me around showing me the sights.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Now that's an old memory!

How I miss that old DAoC community spirit. Games communities these days are such a toxic cesspit. There was drama back then but I like to think we all settled it like gents.
Also amazed to see FH still alive and kicking - so many old school forums/sites that have gone awol. A pleasant surprise.

Funnily enough it was Furtive Polarbear - one of my alt accounts. Ended up being played by a friend for a long time as his main. Not sure if you played it before he took it on or after he quit but I do vaguely remember that trip :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Now that's an old memory!

How I miss that old DAoC community spirit. Games communities these days are such a toxic cesspit. There was drama back then but I like to think we all settled it like gents.

Also amazed to see FH still alive and kicking - so many old school forums/sites that have gone awol. A pleasant surprise.

Yea, most MMOs are just toxic these days, you can still have fun with a tight knit group of mates, though :) I've been playing FFXIV myself on and off, waiting for Camelot Unchained.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember so many wasted hours, sitting in was it Gothwaite in SI? The zone in town. Just shooting the sh*t with people guildmates or not. Good times !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I remember so many wasted hours, sitting in was it Gothwaite in SI? The zone in town. Just shooting the sh*t with people guildmates or not. Good times !

Aye, defo don't make them like that anymore :( all bloody dungeon queues and instant ports etc now, no real reason to sit about talking like old times. Me and @Deebs gave WoW classic again when it went live, it was great at first but soon lost interest because there was no wonder or mystery with it, everyone just knew what to do.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
I cant begrudge it I'm a lazy gamer (or casual i guess) these days. Too old to be a notorious (for better or worse) raid leader.

Kept in touch with a fair few people in various forms but lost touch with so many more. Flicked through old threads archived on here and amazing to see all the old names.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I cant begrudge it I'm a lazy gamer (or casual i guess) these days. Too old to be a notorious (for better or worse) raid leader.

Kept in touch with a fair few people in various forms but lost touch with so many more. Flicked through old threads archived on here and amazing to see all the old names.

Still keep up with Loch, Vorb and Yussef? lol

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Vorb for sure, quite a few others through discord and so on. Not sure what Loch + Yussef are up to these days.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Vorb for sure, quite a few others through discord and so on. Not sure what Loch + Yussef are up to these days.

Ah, I don't keep up with many outside of FH either tbh. Good to see you again though man, linger around a bit longer eh? good to see old faces :)

ZhalZhak#2315 on Battlenet if you still use it, just mess around on Battlegrounds/Hearthstone atm.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Wow!!!! Amazing to see you all on here again!!

I'm Markiii now and i play rust. I have a server if you play just search my name 😉

Atleast jump in the discord if you use it and I'll make a special daoc role for you :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wow!!!! Amazing to see you all on here again!!

I'm Markiii now and i play rust. I have a server if you play just search my name 😉

Atleast jump in the discord if you use it and I'll make a special daoc role for you :)

Heh, hey pudz :) hows things? never tired rust, I do like minecrafty like stuff tho.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
Morning all,

Plan on playing New World if I get time, but that got me googling an this post came up.

I had a red skald for a few years on Prydwen called MrT. Good Times playing DAOC and TFC.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Oh damn, i forgot about this forum. Good to see some familiar names. I am still playing DAOC on live if anyone else is still about but i think i will be giving New World a try if any of you are, let me know your server!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Have they updated their UI yet to support anything more than 1080p?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No :)

You can run it at 4k and it doesn't look bad, you just can't read anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom