DAOC Prydwen...

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Think i must have died to most of those peeps in the screenshots.....

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, I often wait 4 years to check on threads I've posted on....

Every now and again I reminisce and hope that Camelot Unchained would be as good, I'm sure it won't though.

What's everyone playing now?

Aoln! <3

So many cool screenshots, anyone got anymore from OF?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Every now and again I reminisce and hope that Camelot Unchained would be as good, I'm sure it won't though.

Aoln! <3

I think everyone is either waiting for Unchained or playing WoW/Guild Wars 2 or Eve tbh.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved

Aoln! <3

Lost all mine a few pc's ago :(

P.S Hi mate :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
There is still Uthgard, not very much happening (low population) there however.

gohan

FH is my second home
Phoenix pop low atm as getting towards end of beta so people pulling back until launch, but me and carp also playing there with puppet #prydwen.stealthers zerg

bainteor

Banned
Phoenix pop low atm as getting towards end of beta so people pulling back until launch, but me and carp also playing there with puppet #prydwen.stealthers zerg

I've been one of the top ranked players in beta. It has been quite interesting to see a lot of old names. And what is even more pleasing is wiping the floor with old elitists who think they can still compete against people who have played this game for 16 years. It's not 2003 anymore - the standard has improved. And honestly, you aren't competitive anymore.

Gamah_

Regular Freddie

Say hi to Carpp and puppet for me - Love Gamah :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've been one of the top ranked players in beta. It has been quite interesting to see a lot of old names. And what is even more pleasing is wiping the floor with old elitists who think they can still compete against people who have played this game for 16 years. It's not 2003 anymore - the standard has improved. And honestly, you aren't competitive anymore.
Some things never change.

bainteor

Banned
Lol, you're having a laugh if you think I've played Camelot in the last decade.

Please direct me to the part of my post where I insinuated this.

Indeed, some things never change. As Shakespeare succinctly put it in As You Like It, all the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players (sic). So how about we play our respective roles, as it has always been? Let me remind you, in case the years of your (and others', I might add) bitter obsession with me have obscured your memory. Your role, as thus, is to make glib, flippant remarks intended to belittle me from the sanctuary of an internet forum. My role is to do what I have always done and beat inferior players at this game. Whether that is 2002, 2008 or 2018 the outcome remains the same. Why this offends you is a mystery to me as I never personally had a problem with you.

Have a good day, and thanks for the /title kills.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
sanctuary of an internet forum

I think you should go to your GP.

Inb4 you write big words and long sentences to make yourself look clever and superior on an 'internet forum'

bainteor

Banned
I think you should go to your GP.

Inb4 you write big words and long sentences to make yourself look clever and superior on an 'internet forum'

I have merely stated my opinion, albeit rather emphatically. It has nothing to do with coming across as clever or superior. That manifests itself perfectly well in my success in the game. If this offends you then I suggest you to retreat to your safe space, or whatever people call it these days.

I really do find it amusing that, after all these years, people still cannot find a way to refute my statements and instead chose to critique my writing style and make laughable assumptions about my mental health. If you think you are being original in that respect, then you are sadly mistaken.

14 years and I am still yet to meet my match on FreddysHouse. To throw out a couple of posts every few months and get all the internet warriors riled up is pleasurable past-time of mine, however fleeting it may be.

Thanks for playing. Please do not bother replying unless you have something interesting to say.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Please direct me to the part of my post where I insinuated this.

Indeed, some things never change. As Shakespeare succinctly put it in As You Like It, all the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players (sic). So how about we play our respective roles, as it has always been? Let me remind you, in case the years of your (and others', I might add) bitter obsession with me have obscured your memory. Your role, as thus, is to make glib, flippant remarks intended to belittle me from the sanctuary of an internet forum. My role is to do what I have always done and beat inferior players at this game. Whether that is 2002, 2008 or 2018 the outcome remains the same. Why this offends you is a mystery to me as I never personally had a problem with you.

Have a good day, and thanks for the /title kills.
k

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have merely stated my opinion, albeit rather emphatically. It has nothing to do with coming across as clever or superior. That manifests itself perfectly well in my success in the game. If this offends you then I suggest you to retreat to your safe space, or whatever people call it these days.

I really do find it amusing that, after all these years, people still cannot find a way to refute my statements and instead chose to critique my writing style and make laughable assumptions about my mental health. If you think you are being original in that respect, then you are sadly mistaken.

14 years and I am still yet to meet my match on FreddysHouse. To throw out a couple of posts every few months and get all the internet warriors riled up is pleasurable past-time of mine, however fleeting it may be.

Thanks for playing. Please do not bother replying unless you have something interesting to say.

Yeah, fairly sure its schizophrenia.

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Really odd that people that must be in their mid/late 30s+ still post like that. Surely everyone has realised that there are more important things in life by now?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Really odd that people that must be in their mid/late 30s+ still post like that. Surely everyone has realised that there are more important things in life by now?

Holy shit, where did you appear from? lol :D

I tend to just ignore Bainteor, this is the same knob that kept posting pictures of a Spellcrafted Thindranki Bonedancer with a title, as if it actually meant something... I mean that alone should paint a picture of his/her mentality.

Last edited:

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Holy shit, where did you appear from? lol :D

I tend to just ignore Bainteor, this is the same knob that kept posting pictures of a Spellcrafted Thindranki Bonedancer with a title, as if it actually meant something... I mean that alone should paint a picture of his/her mentality.

Ha, been around checking in for a few months here and there! Waiting for CU although my gaming time is massively reduced these days due to a mini Gamah. Hope you're doing great!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ha, been around checking in for a few months here and there! Waiting for CU although my gaming time is massively reduced these days due to a mini Gamah. Hope you're doing great!

Doing ok yea :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I fully agree Gamah. Early 40s for me now.

Sup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom