Prydwen/Mid House 1689

Cero

Fledgling Freddie
I saw someone selling house number 1689 for 2p.

I have tried to reach you ingame for over a week. I'am very interested to buy it .

PM me ingame or here at the forums. Your chars was Farlon, Jilil, Virlin, Fikrik, doppy.

My chars are:

Cero
Ashea
Baldor

I

Ironica

Place on mid trading, I have contacted too, and I even replied on BW and PMed on BW :)
Gimme :D

I'd say If you ever come back to a forum, please let us bid for the house
ingame and not just sell it to the first you see.. would be lame imo ;) As I were the only one to reply on the BW forum (as far as I have seen :) ) and willing to increase my bid of 2p + 2p for stuffs in it ..

well plz give us a sign of life!

Cero

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't reply because the forums were closed, doo... I'am also willing to pay at least 4p for everything.

I

Ironica

Farlon, please wake up and reply, or anyone who knows farlon please notice him of this post :) I am really interested!

Farlon

Fledgling Freddie
lot 1689

Couple of days during which I checked BW thread I posted for selling the lot didn't receive any answers and by sunday when I was about to check the situation the forum had closed and I could not view any possible bids by any means. I only just recently heard about this forum and noticed this threat.
I was selling the lot because of the 4week limit that lockbox has. Situation however changed due the patch and I can stack endless amount of cash on cons merchant now that can keep the house running even if I go for long holiday. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but I wasn't aware of the forum closing nor did I have time at that point to investigate what possible alternative forums there are. With the current situation I don't need to get rid of the lot anymore so I am not selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom