Prydwen/Mid House 1689

Discussion in 'Crafting and Trading' started by Cero, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Cero

Cero Fledgling Freddie

I saw someone selling house number 1689 for 2p.

I have tried to reach you ingame for over a week. I'am very interested to buy it .

PM me ingame or here at the forums. Your chars was Farlon, Jilil, Virlin, Fikrik, doppy.

My chars are:

Cero
    Ashea
    Baldor

2. Ironica

Ironica Guest

Place on mid trading, I have contacted too, and I even replied on BW and PMed on BW :)
    Gimme :D

I'd say If you ever come back to a forum, please let us bid for the house
    ingame and not just sell it to the first you see.. would be lame imo ;) As I were the only one to reply on the BW forum (as far as I have seen :) ) and willing to increase my bid of 2p + 2p for stuffs in it ..

well plz give us a sign of life!

3. Cero

Cero Fledgling Freddie

I couldn't reply because the forums were closed, doo... I'am also willing to pay at least 4p for everything.

4. Ironica

Ironica Guest

Farlon, please wake up and reply, or anyone who knows farlon please notice him of this post :) I am really interested!

5. Farlon

Farlon Fledgling Freddie

lot 1689

Couple of days during which I checked BW thread I posted for selling the lot didn't receive any answers and by sunday when I was about to check the situation the forum had closed and I could not view any possible bids by any means. I only just recently heard about this forum and noticed this threat.
    I was selling the lot because of the 4week limit that lockbox has. Situation however changed due the patch and I can stack endless amount of cash on cons merchant now that can keep the house running even if I go for long holiday. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but I wasn't aware of the forum closing nor did I have time at that point to investigate what possible alternative forums there are. With the current situation I don't need to get rid of the lot anymore so I am not selling it.