Rugby Proper Sport

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Not to be :(, we keep getting better as a side, but we must stop the play breaking down 5 metres from the touch line. Cost us the game.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
two poor games so far from a rugby point of view. Hopefully today's will be better.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cracking start to Ireland v Wales

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ireland Wales was a really good tough game.... and perfect result from an English point of view :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ireland Wales was a really good tough game.... and perfect result from an English point of view :)
Good tough battle but again far too many mistakes being made, unnecessary turnovers and drop balls. I know its the first set of games but at this level we should expect better. Ireland will struggle with the 6 day rest before the frogs. They looked to have picked up quite a few injuries in that game.

sayward

Resident Freddy
4 or 5 of my team playing for France. that's why they are winning.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
poor first half from eng, just as riddled with errors as last week :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
yep, they actually played a decent game second half from the backs but omg the lineouts! Seriously, play like that against France, Ireland or wales and game over.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Well so far so good, a wins a win. Think the England v Wales game could be a little tense.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We are still making far too many stupid errors, better than before but it could cost us.

sayward

Resident Freddy
If you are not watching anything some of my friends are about to play on BTSport..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I could love rugby. But my mums prick of a partner used to play it therefore I will never like it. Shame really. I just can't see past him whenever I watch it and I hate him more than anything and it's massively unfair that he is still alive.

What's the deal with your mum's partner. Is he a thug or just a plain cunt?

sayward

Resident Freddy
A year on and we are in the middle of the 6 nations once again. As some of you know I support Racing 92 and have for years. Monday our dear president announced we are 'fusing' with Stade Francais. The equivalent would b Man U and Man City joining up. To say Twitter and Facebook have gone into meltdown is an understatement. Supporters and players alike are all stunned. That's 90 players have to be turned into 45! Cannot get my head round any of it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
That sux :(, was a regular at Richmond before the owner of Reading Football Club (Madejski) purchased them and then amalgamate it with London Irish and moved it all to Reading. Never once went there to see a game after that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
A year on and we are in the middle of the 6 nations once again. As some of you know I support Racing 92 and have for years. Monday our dear president announced we are 'fusing' with Stade Francais. The equivalent would b Man U and Man City joining up. To say Twitter and Facebook have gone into meltdown is an understatement. Supporters and players alike are all stunned. That's 90 players have to be turned into 45! Cannot get my head round any of it.

Well is that surprising? I've not been able to work out how French rugby pays for itself for quite a long time now.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Big surprise to both sets of supporters and players. A lot of smoke and mirrors going on and a lot of lies. One of the thins being said is it's to stop the Qataris buying Stade. but why? At least they would pump money into the club. It may not happen. LNR and FFR meeting tomorrow.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cannot wait for tonight. Watch us smash the Irish in the pub then on to a village curry night.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Cannot wait for tonight. Watch us smash the Irish in the pub then on to a village curry night.

... singing Rule Brittania, smashing pints of English Ale, petting each other's Bulldog, kissing pictures of the queen, waving the St George's cross and have a jolly good stiff upper lipped knees up?

/if Job was Scottish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom