Rugby Proper Sport

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Going to be good I hope, Mon England.

Also, it will be nice to get the players back for league rugby so Northampton can continue to smash the league :)

taB

Part of the furniture
I fucking love the six nations, my favourite annual sporting event. 1 game down and that Welsh lot did rather well in the second half. I just hope the Frenchies bring their white flags...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
The tension mounts :/

Could be opening the fridge early doors if this continues...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Brilliant afternoon, poor Wales after all that effort. England v France is hopefully another cracker to round off a bloody fantastic day of 6Nations Rugby!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I worry that this might just be a bit too much of a margin - the French hate us (as do all of the 6 nations teams!)... I don't expect any white flags and England will need to be top of their game... bring it on!

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
You couldn't have scripted this better! Hoping we get ahead and the Frenchies heads go down. Penalties could also be critical, wouldn't be surprised if the French get someone sent off. OMG this is good :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Still too many errors from England. If we can sort them out we might just do it.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Jeez what a roller-coaster of a game! Hopefully a good talk in the changing room can put right our errors. France must be reeling a bit, they probably thought they had this one. Twenty six point margin is a big ask, fingers crossed...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Gutted.
Can't believe the French cunt kicked the ball dead, they had nothing to gain other than making us lose. Thought we were going to have a Wilko world cup moment :/

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'd love to see John Terry play rugby and get his ass handed to him to wear as a hat.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'd love to see John Terry play rugby and get his ass handed to him to wear as a hat.
It's a different game just because rugby players beat the shit out of each other doesn't mean it's better

I think looking at the number of cpu tries that have football as their number one sport vs rugby goes to show which is the most accepted sport. And therefore the one that is most attractive.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ireland deserved the title, they were excellent throughout. England, just too many mistakes. We have the players that could dominate atm but a combination of stupid errors and poor decision making (especially kicking!) looses us points.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I could love rugby. But my mums prick of a partner used to play it therefore I will never like it. Shame really. I just can't see past him whenever I watch it and I hate him more than anything and it's massively unfair that he is still alive.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's a different game just because rugby players beat the shit out of each other doesn't mean it's better

I think looking at the number of cpu tries that have football as their number one sport vs rugby goes to show which is the most accepted sport. And therefore the one that is most attractive.

I never said rugby was better, I said I wanted to see John Terry try to play it and get his ass handed to him, because John Terry.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I have a friend in the French team. He played every game 80 minutes. He must be knackered. Shame they didn't play all the games like they did the last.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have a friend in the French team. He played every game 80 minutes. He must be knackered. Shame they didn't play all the games like they did the last.
He did get a week or so off I between each game you know lol

sayward

Resident Freddy
Went to the BT Sport studio yesterday for the recording of Rugby Tonight. Was ok, a bit random.

Marc

FH is my second home
Played rugby since I was 7 and I am still playing at the tender age of 37. Think out of those 30 years ive missed 2-3 years. Said it before and will say it again, there is no other sport like it for camaderie. You put your body on the line with the only reason being, not to let your team mates down. I dont particulary like Rugby Union , but huge respect to anyone that plays either code. You have to be brave and you have to be tough or else you will be found out. I love the way I can go toe to toe with someone for 80 minutes and then find a pint waiting for me from them after the game. Compare that to the few years I had playing sunday league football where people wanted to fight me after the game for tackling them.

Best rugby player of either code by a long way

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoNtcmFg7BA

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
6 Nations! Hopefully the teams can put up a better show than they did at the world cup.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye, been looking forward to this what with all the changes to the teams etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom