Project Save Cluster!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I tried making us roll hib, as i had chars there, but they weren't 50 and far from templated, and i got downvoted and had to delete them :(
(Also helped with NFD being very helpfull and willingly to play there with us, so we didn't have to count on eachother being online all the time!)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
TT rolled the OP insta realm with the highest number of active RvR players!

Typical!

If you cant beat em, join em. Oh, this is direct advice ;)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Ebay the fully templated pac healer for plats on avalon hib and come join the real heroes!

Anyways glad you guys are here too....ive moved house recently and not got net connection for another week and it seems that in the week and a bit ive been gone Slow Crew have not been running....i will be bashing heads together when i return...

Good luck with the reroll....i can imagine a /gu channel with TT and the horde that is NFD must be quite amusing to read whilst levelling.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Calmin said:
Ebay the fully templated pac healer for plats on avalon hib and come join the real heroes!

Anyways glad you guys are here too....ive moved house recently and not got net connection for another week and it seems that in the week and a bit ive been gone Slow Crew have not been running....i will be bashing heads together when i return...

Good luck with the reroll....i can imagine a /gu channel with TT and the horde that is NFD must be quite amusing to read whilst levelling.

it is:D

allways arround 20-30 people online in NFD, then we got TT now (as spammers) polaris and euh i think its Xnyssumthing(bang on keyboard with head name)

lots of fun:D

especcially when we're dooing a ml2 raid, and some SM just farmed 2.10 : and we can all w8 hours for the repop:p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I hate 2.10 at the best of times (remember the harpies?) and this only made it worse for me :(
We got Asylum too!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We got Coo Coo ffs!

I'll trade you Coo Coo for NFD GG1 or 2 tbh...

Or Arctic Circle for TT!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Cataclysm just started running Monday/Thursday, in a FoTM Valewalker/Animist grp.

just for fun tbh, we only started it as an alternative grp to all the fotm rr 11 grps running around so givf us some aaarrrpppeeeess !

but we are up for some fg fights :)

btw what irc channels are getting used for rvr atm ?

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
Cataclysm just started running Monday/Thursday, in a FoTM Valewalker/Animist grp.

just for fun tbh, we only started it as an alternative grp to all the fotm rr 11 grps running around so givf us some aaarrrpppeeeess !

Ah you're the guys with the animist - awesome dps when we left him alone at the back. agramon.rvr is the IRC channel but sunday and monday are probably your best bets to actually get some action, if at all.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Population has been halved in Hibernia since the accident with the level1 keep.From 240 Hibs average to 115.

Isn't that sad???????????

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
Was really nice to see a new group out and hope to have some more fights with you when we are back in rvr on sunday (and mondays and thursdays). We took a week off gettin our new valk ready for action :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
well if anyone wants to help me sort out my 49 eld ill come back i miss daoc but cba with my merc anymore :(

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

Must've been you who were the rr1-2 group who pwned my rr7-9 pug of 7 without paccer (was impossible to get paccer for several hours dammit!). I almost 1-shotted the animist, but still it was impossible without any CC. :D

We were looking for you later, when we got a paccer, but didn't find you. Hehe. ;)

Kimkasper

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
but atleast its a start. after this it can work up slowely.

good idea just way to late... but i hope it works out for u :) as i seen the pop gone down ALOT since i moved to us also reason why my accounts are inactive.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
^^^^^
Sad but true; and from the posts some of those still playing are just finishing off there subs. US seems to be the preferred destination now. Whatever the rights or wrongs of recent incidents - not just the TT one - GoA have not come out smelling of roses.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
Population has been halved in Hibernia since the accident with the level1 keep.From 240 Hibs average to 115.

Isn't that sad???????????

lets give a hand for myualatrix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom