Project Save Cluster!

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
As people might have noticed, this server is going down and not that much fg rvr anymore. So i thought this briliant ide (i think) why not make Procjet Save Excailbur/Prydwen cluster. My ide is Hib - Mid - Alb make some fgs and make people fell welcome! couse the Solo/Zerg action is nearly what is back only and its not fun for people that wan't do fg rvr!

So Server mission is BRING back action to the server!
My ide is make either 10 new guild on each realm or use old guilds and make a fg and more would be even more lovely!

I will start a Guild on Hib as a start called Tree Spirits
So this means we have the first Guild in this event to save the server!

The 10 Guilds of Hibs is:

Tree Spirits - Gm Codeb!
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown

The 10 Guilds of Mid:

Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown

The 10 Guilds of Alb:

Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown
Unknown - Gm Unknown

Ok here is the Plan: Make either new guilds or use old and make some fg rvr dosn't matter if you are low realm ranks. Bring friends - Familie. Anything start guild let people join. if there is to manny people in 1 guild post that you gona make 2 Guild Groups. Make the groups they WAY you like it! But as a start Make the guild level people up get them rdy for rvr. I will use a Toon of mine there is realm rank 1l1 to show im rdy to offer my self in to this. WE gona need 240 peoples wich IS possibles as the server pupolation is around 600 mayby 800 on a good day! Instedt of just log solo rvr help mates to get them 50 and templated and go out rvr together.

IF you want to use your old chars its fine aswell but we need new people and new rvr!

I want the people that is fresh on doing this to poste NAME of GMs and NAME OF Guild. Tell people that don't use Freddyhouse Forum that WE are MAKING a Server event to help this server.

But i want 1 think to make Sure those guilds that want to do this is up for those things and 2 things more

1: Rule - No adding other fg that wanna join this event!
2: I want to take a foto of each Guild that join this. And a foto of one were we are sitting/standing next to each other to SHOW people that This server shall not die! And we want to bring Fun back to this server!

i don't care if Custodia Malacitana or Golden Age want to join this event or any other guild with bad reputation i Just want to show that this server shall not fall!

i Would recommand people that gona join this to run with atleast 2healing classes (wich is Cleric - Healer - Druid) after that you can fit the guilds the way you want.

And for People that want to join Tree Spirits i want this setup

Bard -
Druid -
Druid -
Caster -
Caster -
Tank/Caster -
Tank - Codeb(Champion)
Tank/Warden -

I want atleast 1BL'ing Tank in the group. Hero or a Warden is welcome Blademaster - Vampiir is also welcome.

about the casters i would say atleast 1 Eld. rest random as most caster is more then usefull in fg

And this is not just to pl people up this is TO save this server from people leaving it! And if you can Make Guild on Either Mid/alb - Mid/hib - Alb/hib - Alb/mid - Hib/mid - Hib/alb it is welcome aswell and if you wan't 2 guild group its more then welcome.

And i hope people will show that they wona help the server instedt of letting it die slowely do it even if it means kick starting the Fg rvr!

I will need from 6 too 7 Members to join Tree spirit
ML: Fuck them, Get them when there is a raid
RR: dosn't Matter aslong you want to help out on this!
Template: Well i would love people to have 1 but. it will come!

Yours sincerely,
Lorgeil / Codeb!

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck etc. but I strongly doubt you'll get the numbers. If you get a few more signed up I'm sure our set-group will come play.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If groups don't attend those agramon days then I do not see why this would work any better.

The fg scene is there for the taking if people could be bothered to turn up on the announced days.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
ok as it look sofare from the postset people dont realy care that people leave this server to its death just aslong as they get there solo rvr what a shame, i think people should give this a chance instedt of just saying this is not going to work and all this.

But it is a shame people rather see it go die slowely instedt i give this a chance.

but hey im gona give this a week more to see if any is up for it and if not im gona leave this server aswell! couse its sad to see that people dont show that they wona give this a try to save this dead cluster but i would just say any fg that could be help to get some more action on this server would help it alot.
Kagato said:
If groups don't attend those agramon days then I do not see why this would work any better.

The fg scene is there for the taking if people could be bothered to turn up on the announced days.
yeah but wouldn't it be nice to have some more fg action and mayby have agromon alitte more often then we got it atm ? im just asking.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Mid - Team Conclave runs on Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 20:00CET to 00:00. We roam everywhere, and if you want to find us in Agramon, just drop Perly a line in IRC.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
got a 41 chanter on hib atm who needs a guild and i would like to be in a RvR grp :)
Cant run every day, but will have time few days during the week if needed..
I'm also templating a warrior and sm on mid, and maybe to run with the rest of Dark Age of Midgard / The Dark Alliance / Atreides grps

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
If you're going to try this, I'd suggest making groups, not guilds. The trouble with >8 man guilds is that some feel left out. The trouble with 8 man guilds is that if one drops out, you've no longer got a viable rvr group (and often people leave), perhaps 1 in 10 8 mans survives the first month. Also, by forcing people to leave their existing guilds to join it, you're cutting off people from their friends. The community is what keeps this game going,

In my opinion.

Darzil

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
you should also collect all the people in your group into an irc channel so organization... internet fellating each other becomes much easier. the tools daoc provides for running/organizing a group are non-excistant.

get 8-14 people together, decide who can play when and try to run groups as often as you can. talk in irc channel who can play on which day and see who can replace people who cant play etc etc

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I give it till the release of LoTM till you'll see loads and loads of FGvsFG RvR again...

It IS alot of fun having 10 to 15 min FG vs FG fights, believe me. My bet is you'll see alot of people returning to play their 'abandonned' templated characters once it's out.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Running with atreides grp atm and having a lot of fun, and maybe rebulding the TDA/DAoM PUG (Buuh's grp :p) once in a while if the rest of team is interested. So count on one more grp at least :)

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Shall we get our RR11s out? :(
Well in fact high RR fights are better. I like see rr8+ fights than rr1-2, they are more interested

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
random trolling by people who don't play here anymore removed.

Good initiative but to be pedantic it's "8v8 on the cluster" you'd be saving rather than the whole cluster.... but meh :p

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
random trolling by people who don't play here anymore removed.

Good initiative but to be pedantic it's "8v8 on the cluster" you'd be saving rather than the whole cluster.... but meh :p
but atleast its a start. after this it can work up slowely.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
NeLSoN said:
Well in fact high RR fights are better. I like see rr8+ fights than rr1-2, they are more interested
well this is the point. Get more fg rvr so you dont have to play solo. i know that hibs dont realy have any fg running so i would rather see som lowbies that work up and start do somthing instedt of nothing.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
If this picks up I could try convincing the other zerging retards in my guild to come make a guest appearance. ;)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
Was being serious! Think the guys we normally run could field a group with 4 RR11s. :p

:< Mael could do 8!

I have always enjoyed the Fg action on cluster, though sometimes challenging vs savage instaclave :< its always a laugh and hard work.
I'm playing avalon atm, but switching back for a night or two a week is a handy break from exping. Im most of the time in agramon.rvr and stealthzerg under NewHeal so if you fancy a fight on cluster grab me there and im sure we can wack a quick group together.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Low RR groups who learn to work together quickly become higher RR groups who work together. If you are at all interested in doing FG rvr then now is a seemingly perfect time as the majority of the established groups have gone awol. One of the downsides to starting out small was that you simply get creamed by the high RR groups and it can frustrate people such that they quit early and so never get the opportunity to improve to a level where they can compete. For anyone who is considering it, my advice would be don't give up trying vs higher RR groups because at the end of the day, if you want to beat them you have to play against them.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Daemyr you scumbag, you joined NFD on avalon!?

You young hobbit are beyond the pale!!!

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
swords said:
Low RR groups who learn to work together quickly become higher RR groups who work together. If you are at all interested in doing FG rvr then now is a seemingly perfect time as the majority of the established groups have gone awol. One of the downsides to starting out small was that you simply get creamed by the high RR groups and it can frustrate people such that they quit early and so never get the opportunity to improve to a level where they can compete. For anyone who is considering it, my advice would be don't give up trying vs higher RR groups because at the end of the day, if you want to beat them you have to play against them.
Just my words ^^

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Daemyr you scumbag, you joined NFD on avalon!?

You young hobbit are beyond the pale!!!

Just to leech their xp bonus :p TT formed there officially last night.
/notices you are a Drood, prepare to be pooned :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:

Agreed.

There is a newish hib group on atm, called I think Cataclysm, thats doing well. Who even though lowish RR can put up a good fight.

Now is a good time to level those groups. Before the server snuffs it, or we get clustered into a more vibrant cluster (Prefer), where those high rr groups will be alot more common place.

Team conclave will be back sortly after a week of PvE. So if people wish to dust off their RR11s, then excellent..

If any of the groups on Avalon are bored yet of the PvE, then pop back onto to english cluster one night a week.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Just to leech their xp bonus :p TT formed there officially last night.
/notices you are a Drood, prepare to be pooned :p

TT rolled the OP insta realm with the highest number of active RvR players!

Typical!

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Have to agree with Swords keep on plugging away V the high RR groups. Because even if you kill 2-3 of them you have done well thats the way I always see it. Then if you keep hitting the High RR groups you work out there weakness and the day you beat them will be all the sweeter.. I would also like to take my hat off to Cataclysm you gave us some good fights the other night keep it up:worthy:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe i can play on alb or mid if anyone need me. If noone and enough decent player sign up then i can make rvr group to on both realm.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
TT rolled the OP insta realm with the highest number of active RvR players!

Typical!

We have a german player with a fully kitted out Pac healer, it was a no brainer (plus those lovely guys from NFD kindly invited us).
Another point is that you don't need to be the steriotypical l33t player who is online 5 days a week in a set group kicking the crap out of everything to play well. But it helps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom