problem with shar animations underwater.

Espen

Banned
Perf said:
I also have the same problem where fighting under water i get a double animation for a styled hit. I also have read about this bug on the VN Vampiir forums. It does need fixing because its dificult to time your styles.

Outlander said:
well I know my friends have all had this, the stuff Ive had is usually just concerning water sometimes it cant decide if im swimming or hovering. Dunno if that part is working as intended just silly sometimes i surface and am swimming other times i surface and am hovering, regardless of speed. Anyways just saying Ive had that although it really doesnt bother me 2 bits :)
as you see its just not me.. oh yeah.. just found THIS from the TL report...

Other Issues

Issue Description:
When boarding boats, Vampiirs stand instead of sit. This also happens on the carts in the Abandoned Mines.

Issue Description:
When attacking underwater, the style animation sequence is done twice per each attack.

Issue Description:
Regarding the newly implemented items with +Dementia, +Shadow Mastery and + Vampiric Embrace. We request that you look into remaking these item stats, as having + to those skills only eliminates claw variance, which is usually only 2-3 total damage.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Hibernia_Vampiir_Professions/b22795/84831217/?1

just found it.. guess its not my drivers thats the problem ;)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Espen said:
well if it was drivers / lag it would apply on all characters.. it dont.. its JUST shar vampiirs.. and about the "jesus" position.. if it was meant to be like that.. why did xalin and requiel say that they saw me lyin down in the water / swimming?

It's NOT just shar, it's at least on celts too, see my previous post. It's a known problem with the class, not drivers or lag.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Got same on my Shar Vampiir; its been reported on GOA internal boards a few times by users (Censi and me to name one; Im too lazy to look it up atm @ work).

Its a bug caused by Mythic and, iirc, been fixed in the next patch. It was also bugged in US version and countless of posts about it been made on VNBoards.

Espen

Banned
Puppet said:
Got same on my Shar Vampiir; its been reported on GOA internal boards a few times by users (Censi and me to name one; Im too lazy to look it up atm @ work).

Its a bug caused by Mythic and, iirc, been fixed in the next patch. It was also bugged in US version and countless of posts about it been made on VNBoards.

so that means requiel lied?
Requiel said:
Firstly it's not a universal problem. Your report is the only one we've recieved on this problem, if there were a geenral problem with Shar or Vampiir animations I'd expect to have heard more about it. Also we tested your character and could not replicate the bug you reported. Short freezes followed by double animations sounds to me like a lag issue and not a animation issue. For some reason, underwater situations are always laggier than on land and so a problem that isn't noticeable in most situations becomes an issue. I'd recommend checking your graphics drivers and network settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom