Problem with rvr atm is

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
that there are just to damn many mids around :(

Discuss! :m00:

pip

Banned
I'm sure if I started of in hib/alb with the numbers of mids I would of had a lot of chars at rr10;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
problem is the whole portal design.

In my opinion you should only be allowed to portal into an enemy coastal/island keep. I.e Beno, Bled and DC.

That way only 1 realm can gain instant portal into the same enemy land at any one time which means 2 enemy will have to fight it out for portal rights which will cause keep conflict rather then keep 'truce'.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
either theres to many mid or there is to few. this morning fg hibs kept gangin everything they could find :mad: was starting to get very irritating since there wern't very many mids out... on my warlock i had a hard time just trying to get to Crim T3 without getting steamed :twak:

pip

Banned
Nah think its peeps that like 8v8 that moan about this but imo I bet 75% of peeps love irvr :) Bring back O/f but bring the hibs closer to action + leave nf to them that like it, just have portal to O/f for them that want it:D

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I'm sure if I started of in hib/alb with the numbers of mids I would of had a lot of chars at rr10;)

no cuz then when u would get owned by the zerg everytime u try to add, which is always.

pip

Banned
Alme said:
no cuz then when u would get owned by the zerg everytime u try to add, which is always.
Nah not me I'm a good boy:p Can you ask your mummy if you type that right didn't understand a word of that:(

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Nah not me I'm a good boy:p Can you ask your mummy if you type that right didn't understand a word of that:(

I dont understand nothing from what ur typing here on FH so ur point is?

pip

Banned
Minstrel said:
I dont understand nothing from what ur typing here on FH so ur point is?
LOL you must of understood that:p so whats your point?

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
pip said:

LOL you must of understood that so whats your point?

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

But you wouldn't have a) chambers, or b) hunter buddies :(.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

seeing as u cant type or spell for shit im kinda impressed u noticed my error. Remove the first "when" and then try again!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:
problem is all reatarded adding from some groups.

adding is the source of all life! ask pip, he knows all about it.

Nate

FH is my second home
Alme said:
adding is the source of all life!

imagine if a doctor was helping a lady give birth and told all the nurses to stop adding!!!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nate said:
imagine if a doctor was helping a lady give birth and told all the nurses to stop adding!!!

That's got to be the best comparison I've ever seen.

Not.

Nate

FH is my second home
Kinag said:
That's got to be the best comparison I've ever seen.

Not.

You've heard something better? :eek: otherwise, atm I'd guess it is the best comparison to the related topic you've ever seen.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
You'd guess wrong then

Theres no comparasin to adding in daoc. Because trying to compare it to something as almost as lame as adding itself

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
You'd guess wrong then

Theres no comparasin to adding in daoc. Because trying to compare it to something as almost as lame as adding itself

Just coming up with something as stupid as adder in a game where fullscale warfare is possible is beyond belief imo:p
And especially whining about it to the people that plays it^^
Try implement it in another game ...like battle field two that have about same construction in warfare(lots of people in small area trying to kill eachother) and see what happend...wonder if people would tolerate you as long as we do here:p
over and out...

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Currently in emain you can't solo, you can't duo, you can't really have any fg fights... there is is so many things you can't have, but you get it fast, without a boat ride.

I don't understand how people can still enjoy this... but I guess they do, as no one is doing anthing against it.

Maybe it really is time to go for the relics again for hibs to wake up and retake their keeps.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i disagree zagg, can get all of those and faster then without instarvr. the problem is that theres a big chance its spoilt, too many people in a too small place. :p

Nate

FH is my second home
maybe alb/mid should swap keeps :eek: for a little change!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
Another wannabe-leet post by Haggus, what else is new?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr was fun, starting to get boring now though. Need a new playground:-P

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
It's all fun and games until someone loses a relic :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
There have been ok times in IRVR...but recently its IMPOSSIBLE getting a 1v1(my main rvr method) Ive tried other zones etc..but noone around :( I know all 3 realms are just as bad with concerns to zerging....but as Im only 1 person I wanna QQ about it...coz I constantly get zerged or added on even if its remote locations. So QQ at all you zergers!! you know who you are ;)

Ah..feel better already :p

/Dracus

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I like irvr and it can be heaps of fun. It is however not fun when you run around for 40 mins coming across ~7-8 other seperate mid groups, about ~2 alb groups and no hibs to be seen outside crauchen. Even big zergs I wouldnt mind, at least there would be something to fight then.

All enemies we came across last night had already engaged mids and we had to run past. No hibs dared stepping outside crauchen and crauch-bolg area were swarmed with 3-4 different mid groups patrolling back and forth.

Its times like these I soo wish I had rolled either alb or hib.. Has there even been a era ever where mid were less represented in fg rvr than the other 2 realms?

By all means do I like irvr and the adding aint so bad tbh if you roam the outskirts where you can find nice fg fights. I prefer this over sailing/running to get action and that divided over a vast area so chances of running alot without seeing much are rather high.

But.. give more hib and alb groups out fgs! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom