Primetime?

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
oh shit I have to whine some :p

3-4 weeks ago or something.. mid did a prime time RR on hib. Though most hibs said gratz.. it was the albs that whined most?! .. that we zerg the relic keep lol? with 200 peeps.. and now this night.. boom.. 200 albs at mjollnir.. so who did the whining 3-4 weeks ago? Come on.. step forward or shall we bump that old thread :p

8pm friday night, not quite the same as what you did but nm...

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Ask LA boys if is easy to conquer when we defend.

All u friggin do is whine, stop whining and try to enjoy the one relic u just got instead.

A

agon

Originally posted by Jiggs
8pm friday night, not quite the same as what you did but nm...

buhuu, friday wtf, ppl are out drinking buhu! some other day next time please, or we will do the same.. whine whine

no i don't mind, but this kind of comments is what mid would have heard :)

grats btw, to most of you, with some exceptions

G

Grandpeck

Yes it was a good plan and rr by u albs but for me myself it seems a little crappy that it can be done like that as i said in /gu whats the point in having 3 gates on relic when what u did could be done.Might as well keep relic in a eggcup next to alb tk.

Our guild first heard about the relic raid in Trollhiem by the time we got back to mjol relic had already gone and being whisked off to amg/tk and nowone knew where u were.The 2nd time we tried for a TH raid but been disturbed by u buggers :)

Now i have no problem in the fact u have the relic cus a rr needs fair amount of planning to get to work,but is it right this ninja raid tactic is changed next patch so these ninja raids cant be done ? Dont get me wrong,but its much easier for u to do this since the infil climbwalls patch, something at the time a lot of ppl just laughed at.But i think we couldnt have got the relic from u anyhow i think u took 37 mins or summit from start to end i may be wrong but thats the time that was floating about /as /gu etc

Gratz on your raid i think we were unlucky and u lucky to have a obviously well planned raid.

/bow albs well done

We should have moved to amg asap but i dunno how many went there,all seemed a little "unreal" losing relic again to similar tactics from last week.

L

Lumikki

Grats Albies! :) Can't wait to do some RR's in alb land again, Hib is just way too green and lurikeens are evil :(

xx

C

cerberos

Gratz albs:)

maybe now you will start to care about your own frontier:)

H

heath

Garnet...wtf has low RR got to do with it. It was a well thought out plan. Done the right way. And by lots of people. Not just the big RR peeps. I myself am only R3L5 ...But as i spend my time messing with my alts instead of my main, it doesn't stop me from getting up and joining in...On the other hand...your comments do.

Wake up and realise that a high RR just means you play 1 char more than somebody else in RvR...and that is it.

Anyway...Gratz to us albs for pulling it off, sad to see some mids (not all, just a few) coming up with the excuses...PVE raid...Friday night drinking irl....Ninja raid...etc. Also, not i don't say pwnd, that is imature. And thank you to the Mids and Hibs that congratulate us. True sportsmanship.

A

AbPoon

I think it was the fact the rvr peeps were saying well done while the rr3 zerglings were like WTFPWN MIDS U G0T PWNED 2K!1!1!1!!!

;)

D

dieien

grats albs!!! your 1st successful primetime raid 2003, well done imo :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
dont worry i have plans all set for that patch already

oh and btw lock up your wives and daughters im comming for the others soon :)

note to mids could you pls respect the very primetime nature of this raid and not turn up on saturday/sunday at 8 am

should we respect primetime, or ninja-raids?

You aint getting both, I can tell you that much :p

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Arnor

You should be happy with 'ninja-raids' from our side. Saves you repair costs on the doors.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You should be happy with 'ninja-raids' from our side. Saves you repair costs on the doors.

i'd persnally rather pay the 50% repair on door1 and have a decent chance to defend then pay the 100% on door3 and not know about the raid

P

Puppetmistress

i'd persnally rather pay the 50% repair on door1 and have a decent chance to defend then pay the 100% on door3 and not know about the raid

Well you cannot have it all m8.

I bet Mid didn't leave Albs this choice when they raided at an hour where most of us where sleeping and tearing down 3 doors :/

A

Arnor

Well you cannot have it all m8.

I bet Mid didn't leave Albs this choice when they raided at an hour where most of us where sleeping and tearing down 3 doors :/

didnt join, dont approve.

and 10-am on a saturday isnt very early. wouldve been worse with 10-am on a thursday or whatever.

P

Puppetmistress

didnt join, dont approve.

and 10-am on a saturday isnt very early. wouldve been worse with 10-am on a thursday or whatever.

Yeah but the reason they didn't do it on thursday is because they couldn't make that day themselves, not to respect something or whatever.

Perhaps you think 'Ninja-raid' sucks but Albion has the tools for it (minstrel+infil who can go on 3rd door) and can do it more easily then Mid or Hib can.

Thinking ninja-raids are low is the same as 'You use Savages in RvR, that's low!'.

Or saying that Hibs 'use chanters in RvR, that's low!'

Anyhow, on ninja-raids you DO have a chance of defense where you dont really have it on alarmclock-raid.

Next time we use engage on the guards and you got no real warning too. Always something to whine about, in the end remember it is a game and you can have fun without relics too.

I played Albion for quite a while without relics as you know.
I now play Hibernia on Prydwen and they dont have relics either. Still enjoy the game and I doubt relics would make it more fun for me personally ;)

A

Arnor

Yeah but the reason they didn't do it on thursday is because they couldn't make that day themselves, not to respect something or whatever.

Perhaps you think 'Ninja-raid' sucks but Albion has the tools for it (minstrel+infil who can go on 3rd door) and can do it more easily then Mid or Hib can.

Thinking ninja-raids are low is the same as 'You use Savages in RvR, that's low!'.

Or saying that Hibs 'use chanters in RvR, that's low!'

Anyhow, on ninja-raids you DO have a chance of defense where you dont really have it on alarmclock-raid.

Next time we use engage on the guards and you got no real warning too. Always something to whine about, in the end remember it is a game and you can have fun without relics too.

I played Albion for quite a while without relics as you know.
I now play Hibernia on Prydwen and they dont have relics either. Still enjoy the game and I doubt relics would make it more fun for me personally ;)

tbh I dont care if albs has all 3 relics, they still hit like wet sallad, but you really dont think mid could field enough ppl for a rr on a thursday?
Personally I think it was done on a weekend to give albs a chance, I might be very wrong here though.

and comparing a ninja-rr to using savages and chanters in rvr is just moronic, im sorry.

and no there isnt always something to whine about. A relicraid done at primetime the normal way. THats a non-whineable rr (ofc retards will still whine, but lets keep the retards out of this ey?)

B

bloodclot

gratz to the albs.
something is happening again in the game.

now its our turn to get midgard the relics back from albs during primetime

P

Puppetmistress

tbh I dont care if albs has all 3 relics, they still hit like wet sallad, but you really dont think mid could field enough ppl for a rr on a thursday?
Personally I think it was done on a weekend to give albs a chance, I might be very wrong here though.

Sorry but I dont buy that Arnor. If they where so honourful and 'wanted to give Albs a chance' they do it on primetime and not on saturday 10 AM or something.

You gotta agree there ;)

BTW: I am not too shy to admit this RR was based around the plan 'give Mids the least possible ways of defense BUT do it prime-time'.

Organizing such a raid is alot harder then zerging Excalibur at a time where you only fight NPC's for the majority of the time ;)

and comparing a ninja-rr to using savages and chanters in rvr is just moronic, im sorry.

Yep, all realms can do ninja-RR's where only 1 realm has has access to chanters or savages ;)

and no there isnt always something to whine about. A relicraid done at primetime the normal way. THats a non-whineable rr (ofc retards will still whine, but lets keep the retards out of this ey?)

Hehe, always whiners, lots to say, worth fuck to listen indeed.

But I do think the RR Albs pulled off last-night was prime-time where I dont call a relic-raid at 10 AM saturday prime-time. Free to disagree with me tho ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Think i've heard it before.

"How hard is it to do a raid with 200+ ppl on the relickeep". stated by some alb a while back.

Grats thou.
Sore loser. I'd have thought better of you, tbh.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Grandpeck
Gratz on your raid i think we were unlucky and u lucky to have a obviously well planned raid.
It doesn't sound as if luck had anything to do with it, to be honest.

B

bracken_woodman

A relicraid done at primetime the normal way.

If by the "normal way" you mean using numbers, speed, timing and co-ordination then a primetime one of those hasnt been done for a very long time. Whether it be using ninja style or Ardamels famed "logging out to avoid detection" plan, all the successful primetime raids done for many months now have in some way "exploited" (in the loose sense of the term) game mechanics.

G

Gahldir

lewl, so ninja raiding isn't valid?

think I'm gonna plan a RR next weekend and just to be sure that everyone is notified I'll spam IRC and BW so everyone knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom