Primetime?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ardamels
This ought to be fun, once again congratulations on a nice raid, now fix your alliances or we shall have to take back what belongs to us :)
Hmm. Look at the below quote (taken from this very thread) and then tell me that your Midgard alliances work well.
Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper
and i know alot of mids dident either cos they have /as turned off ,,, why have /as off ? well it´s like looking at TV-Shop or /gu but 300ppl :( thats why
Perhaps this is one reason why the original Albion United failed and Albs now tend to want to have slightly smaller alliances?

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
Perhaps this is one reason why the original Albion United failed and Albs now tend to want to have slightly smaller alliances?

That ain't my alliance, the WR alliance is alittle too big and they suffer from it, LFoM alliance does not have those problems and it works very well. I was not online when you did the relic raid. I know how you did it and that it won't happen again atleast not on prime time. Only takes 1 FG to stop that kind of tactics and we have very many RC runies indeed :)

Slightly smaller? You have like 29 different alliances! :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Hmm. Look at the below quote (taken from this very thread) and then tell me that your Midgard alliances work well.Perhaps this is one reason why the original Albion United failed and Albs now tend to want to have slightly smaller alliances?

That is very true :( and something we try to inform those in Fellowship that werent there about.

Anyways big GRATZ to Herbal and LAc for awesome raid great planning execution and leadership.

Also big thanks to all the Albs that helped keep Mids from taking Beno. 150 was the highest the guard spam came to.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

U

Urme the Legend

I said gratz in the other thread.. I can say it again Gratz Albs :great:

Time for some keep defense now perhaps ! ;)

<Takes his SB to FS>

A

agreiloth

Gratz you alb Scum!! You took my precious... my preeecious.... yeeeees.... me wants it BACK!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only downside is it went so fast that when i got to mjoll it was over :(

I wanted a big fight :cool:

But gratz on a well executed raid, now lets storm HW :p

B

bracken_woodman

/grats to herbal and lac :clap:

/hands Peder a clean diaper :p

A

acei

Congratulations to albion well thought out plan, i was hoping one of the US strategies would be used :) shame that the next patch removes the strategy :( also a shame we didn't get all 3 at the same time, guess we'll just have to wait a while for the other 2 :)

Also thank you to the better part of the middies that have wished us grats instead of whining that we attacked them while they were doing PvE raid... i'm sure we'll call ahead next time =/

A

ardamels

Originally posted by acei
Congratulations to albion well thought out plan, i was hoping one of the US strategies would be used :) shame that the next patch removes the strategy :( also a shame we didn't get all 3 at the same time, guess we'll just have to wait a while for the other 2 :)

Also thank you to the better part of the middies that have wished us grats instead of whining that we attacked them while they were doing PvE raid... i'm sure we'll call ahead next time =/

You know, we mids read VN boards too. We were not prepared for this one so it worked but it's very easy to stop this kind of tactics. I think you'll have to come up with something new next time :)

P

peder

Originally posted by acei

this was actually my plan from start. gratz m8s for stealing it
but u only get 1, u need more brains. i will not come back to help you - no matter how much u ask111! lolly lol

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by agreiloth
Gratz you alb Scum!! You took my precious... my preeecious.... yeeeees.... me wants it BACK!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only downside is it went so fast that when i got to mjoll it was over :(

I wanted a big fight :cool:

But gratz on a well executed raid, now lets storm HW :p

bring a load of m8s to beno or excal then, a big punch up is just waiting to happen :)

A

aonn_elfclomper

Hmm. Look at the below quote (taken from this very thread) and then tell me that your Midgard alliances work well.Perhaps this is one reason why the original Albion United failed and Albs now tend to want to have slightly smaller alliances?

well im NOT in FoM /as so dont get Ardamel in to my post

Edit : might read some posts befor a answer :/

S

sverdidi

Gratz albs :)

maybe we gonna see some action in alb frontier now :)

A

agreiloth

Originally posted by hercules-df
bring a load of m8s to beno or excal then, a big punch up is just waiting to happen :)

I did, but we got pwned when 2nd door was at 5% at Beno, nerf the catapult park in beno... OUCH :p

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by sverdidi
Gratz albs :)

maybe we gonna see some action in alb frontier now :)

albs 1 relic
hibs 2 relics
mids 3 relics...

Guess where albs will bring the action to.

S

sverdidi

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
albs 1 relic
hibs 2 relics
mids 3 relics...

Guess where albs will bring the action to.

well they got to protect the one they have, dont they :)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by sverdidi
well they got to protect the one they have, dont they :)

and mids got too protect thier 3 .....who got the most too loose? ;d

A

ardamels

Originally posted by froler-mid
and mids got too protect thier 3 .....who got the most too loose? ;d

believe me, we're not worried about losing relics. It's the taking of the relics that is the fun :)

P

phule_gubben

Think i've heard it before.

"How hard is it to do a raid with 200+ ppl on the relickeep". stated by some alb a while back.

Grats thou.

F

-frostor-

You know, we mids read VN boards too. We were not prepared for this one so it worked but it's very easy to stop this kind of tactics. I think you'll have to come up with something new next time :)

im sure the login-300albs-zerg-teh-relic plan works ;D

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by -frostor-
im sure the login-300albs-zerg-teh-relic plan works ;D

apparently it worked for you this time.

U

Urme the Legend

oh shit I have to whine some :p

3-4 weeks ago or something.. mid did a prime time RR on hib. Though most hibs said gratz.. it was the albs that whined most?! .. that we zerg the relic keep lol? with 200 peeps.. and now this night.. boom.. 200 albs at mjollnir.. so who did the whining 3-4 weeks ago? Come on.. step forward or shall we bump that old thread :p

A

Aussie-

I camped relicroad, saw 1FG + humakt + guten, all others came after relic went neutral :great:
btw lol at all those mids thinking albs are gonna play defensively xD

A

Antedeluvian

believe me, we're not worried about losing relics. It's the taking of the relics that is the fun :)

Great fun figh against npc guards at 9 AM.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Aussie-
I camped relicroad, saw 1FG + humakt + guten, all others came after relic went neutral :great:
btw lol at all those mids thinking albs are gonna play defensively xD

Well if you had, then maybe mids would have no str relics now :)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Great fun figh against npc guards at 9 AM.

Your whine is stlong, but you're not yet a Glottis Xanadu :great:

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Neither u Napoleon.

Btw, your guild looks like the one who usually holds Hurbury. You may want to have that keep alittle more upgraded than lvl 1 guards and doors as soft as wet toilet paper.

A

Antedeluvian

Ask LA boys if is easy to conquer when we defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom