Primetime?

E

Ensceptifica

If I were to pull off a relic raid at 21:00 CET with 4fg taking all keeps and bashing down all the relic keep doors and taking 3 relics, there would still be people on BW who could find something to whine about how lame it was. For instance someone would turn it into a flame about chanters thus dubbing the entire raid as lame. It's silly to see the inability of some people here to cope with other people's success. It's even sillier to see people ingame actually refuse to take part in things because they fear what people on irc/BW will say.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Arnor

You made me do it - OW!

arnor.jpg

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
If I were to pull off a relic raid at 21:00 CET with 4fg taking all keeps and bashing down all the relic keep doors and taking 3 relics, there would still be people on BW who could find something to whine about how lame it was. For instance someone would turn it into a flame about chanters thus dubbing the entire raid as lame.

Well said.

Though it's also fair to say that those doing the whining aren't really representative of the views of people actually playing daoc. Rather than talking about it on BW, like, um, us.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Gahldir
lewl, so ninja raiding isn't valid?

think I'm gonna plan a RR next weekend and just to be sure that everyone is notified I'll spam IRC and BW so everyone knows.

no ninjaraiding isnt valid imo, and youve only opened up a can of worms on yourselves(albs) by doing this.

ninjaraiding is almost as bad as 5am raiding or whatever since if done right(albs have best tools here) it is nigh impossible to stop it w/o loosing atleast 1 relic, since you need to be at the relic-keep and see the albs. cudos for getting through our frontier w/o being spotted though, or did you use ze arda technique?

nice pic nol, want a duel now? :p

O

old.Nol

no ninjaraiding isnt valid imo, and youve only opened up a can of worms on yourselves(albs) by doing this.

ninjaraiding is almost as bad as 5am raiding or whatever since if done right(albs have best tools here) it is nigh impossible to stop it w/o loosing atleast 1 relic, since you need to be at the relic-keep and see the albs. cudos for getting through our frontier w/o being spotted though, or did you use ze arda technique?

nice pic nol, want a duel now? :p

You asked for it in the other thread ;) evade that :D

A

Aussie-

or did you use ze arda technique?
if you're talking about the log in/out technique, fyi this was already known/used since beta :great:
mids thinking they invented it :great:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aussie-
if you're talking about the log in/out technique, fyi this was already known/used since beta :great:
mids thinking they invented it :great:

fucks sake, i called it the arda technique because he used it last, grats to you.

H

Herbal Remedy

fucks sake, i called it the arda technique because he used it last, grats to you.
fyi i used it last so try again arnor :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
fyi i used it last so try again arnor :p

goddamnit! :p

I wasnt sure if you did it or not, thats why i didnt call it the herbie-technique, capiche?

any further?

K

kaod

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
If I were to pull off a relic raid at 21:00 CET with 4fg taking all keeps and bashing down all the relic keep doors and taking 3 relics, there would still be people on BW who could find something to whine about how lame it was. For instance someone would turn it into a flame about chanters thus dubbing the entire raid as lame. It's silly to see the inability of some people here to cope with other people's success. It's even sillier to see people ingame actually refuse to take part in things because they fear what people on irc/BW will say.

:clap:

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Belomar
Sore loser. I'd have thought better of you, tbh.

I'm not a sore looser, i wasn't at home when u albs did the ninjaraid on us so there's nuthin i can do about it. I was away enjoying a game of pool with a friend.

And i just wrote down a quote made after our relicraid on Dagda where some alb (don't know who) said that doin a relicraid with 200+ people aren't that hard so when albs did it themselves i just stated the fact. No hard feelings from my side at all I'm actually happy cause it means there's gonna be some action in your frontier again.

C U in a keep soon laddie!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom