[NEWS] Prices changes from Magnusk

peo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi peo,

Maybe you should campaign for your country to join the European Union? You have solid issues on which to lobby.

Or maybe there are a lot of other benefits to be had from being outside such a group that outweighs your country's need to provide competative MMO subscriptions for its citizens.

Anyway, thanks for your subsidy even if it only exists in your head.

We are in the EU we are out of the Euro (I voted for it btw) not that the first has anything to do with this as the Uk is also in the EU.

taB

Part of the furniture
We are in the EU we are out of the Euro (I voted for it btw) not that the first has anything to do with this as the Uk is also in the EU.

That's a fair point :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Why? Blizzard isn't GoA? So why on earth should I complain to them about GoAs pricing strategy?
I don't mind exchange rate fluctuations, I mind being considered a 4th rate customer.

Having looked into the Euro subscription prices they are set exactly the same as WoW's are just as I suspected. GoA/(Mythic) are pitching War at the WoW audience and in order to compete on product alone and not price they are matching the prices set down by Blizzard hence that is why I'm suggesting that you should rant at Blizzard instead because the pricing structure has essentially been defined by Blizzard when they set up the pricing structure for WoW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom