Price Check Cloth helm +dex

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
got this a while ago just wanna know what sort of price it would fetch

stats.jpg

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
holy fuck o0

nice dex cap.. but i doubt it'd be much more than 1p tbh, would'nt fit in anytemplate's with those stat's as a caster tbh.. there are more valuable stats, dex cap can be capped with arti's and nice toa drops :clap:

Kais

Banned
if it was on mid I would give you a LOT of plat for it :m00:

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
how can you say 1p :p this is like 3 immolated rings worth dex cap someone give me a Eriny charm and they can have it lol i wish

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
how can you say 1p :p this is like 3 immolated rings worth dex cap someone give me a Eriny charm and they can have it lol i wish

I think they mean the con cap and hits cap is kind of not put to use.

1p isn't a right estimate imo though. I'd say 3-5p

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Not worth that much m8. Dexcap 12 on this RoG item, and its like 7 dexcap on woven hair of malamis but theres also like 15 dex to fill your cap on woven hair of malamis. There isnt any "Fill in" on the helm you have. And takes up an SC spot too, I would say 1-2 p Max.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt rly matter with "fill in" or not...whats matter is total uv + useful overcaps. uv on this item is "decent", and can allow you to use higher uv jewels without the dex cap..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's easy to cap Dex on a caster, so I don't think it's worth that much. Then again, to someone needing something similar in their perfect template, it's worth a lot.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
im deffently agreeing with Judas :)

why dont u pay 10p for it then? :p

a rog item like that doesnt honestly fit in any tempalte when u can easy cap dex (and other important stats!!) with better items...

top's 1-2p as a pve hat tbh... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom