Predictions - Football related

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chelsea have started to play loads better, Liverpool will need to up the ante in the second half because they were on the ropes at times in the last 15 mins of the first.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
What a shot my Risse, and how the fuck does crouch keep missing all these headers? i mean hes 6 foot 7 so heading the ball should be his main possitive and he cant head a ball in from 2 yards

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Shoulda been a penalty for essiens challenge on crouch though tbh, he made no attempt to get the ball just pushed crouch around

soze

I am a FH squatter
And they say Arsenal have no Plan B when things go wrong :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Great result :) Need to take the game to Arsenal tomorrow now and we can turn this into 9 point gap.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
cHodAX said:
Great result :) Need to take the game to Arsenal tomorrow now and we can turn this into 9 point gap.

I think we might change our game plan slightly now tbh.

And try and play on the break with the pace of Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs.

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
Do not be greedy 6 points will be fine for you :) Ok maybe 7 depends on henrys mood :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Unleashed said:
I think we might change our game plan slightly now tbh.

And try and play on the break with the pace of Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs.

It would a mistake, we need to go full throttle and make Arsenal work for every ball. Sitting back often costs United, we need to enforce our game on them instead of adapting our game to keep them out. It is a nothing to lose game for us, we should throw everything and the kitchen sink at them.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
Do not be greedy 6 points will be fine for you :) Ok maybe 7 depends on henrys mood :)

I am not taking it for granted, Arsenal are on great form but if United play to Arsenal's weaknesses we should be beating you, especially with Gilberto out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
first one right :)

If you get the second one right I will make sure you get a free blowjob.

Docwolfe won't mind taking one for the team...

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
I am not taking it for granted, Arsenal are on great form but if United play to Arsenal's weaknesses we should be beating you, especially with Gilberto out.
Yeah Gilberto being out could be a big problem but Flamini has been solid lately too so fingers crossed

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Itild be really nice if Arsenal beat utd, and we see a stutter in form from chelsea and manutd. This could really open up the title race and perhaps make 4 teams condending for it.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Absolutely fucking shocking.

Wru JT Makalele Carvahlo Joe Cole :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:

qft.. they better be back in time for the Champ League

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:

FUCKING OWNED :drink:
HAHAH
HAHAH
HAHAHA
HAHAH
AHAAHAHA
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA

TOTALLY PWNED

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Scholes and Carrick on form tommorow and its a 9point lead, which Chelsea wont be able to catch I reckon! ;)

Keitan

Banned
Im hopeing for a draw tomoz :D then Arsenal Chelsea and Man u all been fucked and liverpool have done good:) but that goal from pennant was sick lol

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
FUCKING OWNED :drink:
HAHAH
HAHAH
HAHAHA
HAHAH
AHAAHAHA
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA

TOTALLY PWNED

Ah well, still 2nd, still in all cups, unlike you :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Keitan said:
Im hopeing for a draw tomoz :D then Arsenal Chelsea and Man u all been fucked and liverpool have done good:) but that goal from pennant was sick lol
erm as a liverpool fan you should want a arsenal win as we can't go above you and it stops Man U going 3 points further ahead

Keitan

Banned
soze said:
erm as a liverpool fan you should want a arsenal win as we can't go above you and it stops Man U going 3 points further ahead

nope ... we want a draw ... then manu get 1 point and arsenal get 1 point .. where if arsenal win there is no change..

soze

I am a FH squatter
Keitan said:
nope ... we want a draw ... then manu get 1 point and arsenal get 1 point .. where if arsenal win there is no change..
So you want the team ahead of you to go a point further ahead, on what planet dose that make sence. And stop saying we you should really not bundle other liverpool fans with you they might not like it

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Keitan said:

Hmm, I disagree? You want to become #1.. and you can only get that if you have more points than Man Utd.. Arsenal is behind you anyway.. doesnt really matter if they also get 3 points.. Difference between 3rd of 4th spot in league is nothing since england has 4 spots for CL with direct qualification..

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Lets be realistic here, Arsenal or Liverpool will NOT win the title..

soze

I am a FH squatter
Aile said:
Lets be realistic here, Arsenal or Liverpool will NOT win the title..
Yeah because no one has won the leaugue from 11 points beind have they!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom