Predictions - Football related

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Ok 2 big games at the weekend. What's everyone's predictions.

Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea - Chelsea have a few players out, but can see them holding Liverpool for a draw, and i really can't see Liverpool losing 3 games at home on the trot.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Man Utd - This will be close one, but as a utd fan im hoping we nick this. I hope we play like we have all season which is 4-4-2 attacking. Although depending on the Chelsea result, i think we might play 4-5-1.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Liver Pool - Chicelea= 3-1

Arse anal - Men United = Gay and 2-0

WAnted to once contribute to this whole soccer thing :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
Liverpool - Chicelea= 3-1

Arse anal - Men United = Gay and 2-0

:D
Leave arsenal alone football hater! ;)

I think it will be 2 draws

Arsenal have never lost at the Emirates i would like to see us win the game but i think we will play a defensive game so i see a draw.

Marc

FH is my second home
Liverpool to turn chelsea over and Man yoo to beat the arse

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Urgluf said:

I like your way of thinking :D

In all honesty i don't know what the score will be. I can see Chelsea playing a little more cautiously with JT and Makalele out. I'm not sure what'll happen with the back 4, with Makalele out it leaves Essien to fill the holding role, although then we're short a full back/centre back depending on where he plays.

They fucking well better play Robben though because he'll just rip up whichever wing they stick him on :D

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
1-1
1-2

Heres to hoping!

Another 2-4 Away to Arse wouldn't go a miss either ^_^

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Sheffield Wednesday up into playoff spots!

Wouldnt mind that, currently living 5mins from Hillsbourgh, can always tell when they score when I'm at home ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Villa 2 - 0 Watford to end our desperate run. Barry and Agbonlahor to score. :drink:

As for the lesser matches:

Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea
Arsenal 1 - 2 Man U

Corran

Part of the furniture
Liverpool 5:3 Chelsea
Arsenal 1:4 Man Utd

Hey, i can hope! Wouldnt be the strangest of high scoring results consdering some of them lately :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Two very close games, I can see it going either way for United and Chelsea. Arsenal are the form team right now and easily the tougher game, Chelsea aren't in the best of form but should have enough to turn Liverpool over. I can see both games ending in draws or one side (out of Chelsea or United) getting a win and the other drawing. Either way the title is a long long way from being decided, personally I want a United win and we are capable of it. If Chelsea lose then all the better but I don't see it happening against an erratic Liverpool.

Keitan

Banned
soze said:
Leave arsenal alone football hater! ;)

I think it will be 2 draws

Arsenal have never lost at the Emirates i would like to see us win the game but i think we will play a defensive game so i see a draw.

Thats total BS ... i hope arsenal lose 9999-0 if they have supporters like you

Corran

Part of the furniture
Keitan said:

I feel sorry for any team that has you as a supporter... but least you are entertaining here.

Whats going to be this weeks amazing comments from you? Got to be something before tomorrows game that gives us a laugh so hurry up with it :twak:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Unleashed said:
Ok 2 big games at the weekend. What's everyone's predictions.

Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea - Chelsea have a few players out, but can see them holding Liverpool for a draw, and i really can't see Liverpool losing 3 games at home on the trot.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Man Utd - This will be close one, but as a utd fan im hoping we nick this. I hope we play like we have all season which is 4-4-2 attacking. Although depending on the Chelsea result, i think we might play 4-5-1.

LIVERPOOL 2 - CHELSEA 0
ARSENAL 0 - MAN UTD 3

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:
I feel sorry for any team that has you as a supporter... but least you are entertaining here.

Whats going to be this weeks amazing comments from you? Got to be something before tomorrows game that gives us a laugh so hurry up with it :twak:

Rofl

soze

I am a FH squatter
Keitan said:
Whats total bullshit you wierd little thing predicting 2 draws?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom