Practical Jokes

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
What is the most EVIL practical joke you've ever played on someone, and what was the result?

Mine wasn't that bad..I superglued someones full cup of coffee to the desk....the guy had to drink it with a straw but had to smash the cup to remove it :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I once put a drawing pin on a kid's chair when I was little, but it bent as it went in and a teacher pulled it out with terrible consequences.

Nobody but myself and God knew I was to blame.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Phoned my mate on April Fool's Day, and asked when i should come round to collect the Body :D

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Cling film over a toilet while in senior school... I would imagine you could guess the result.

Ended up getting suspended for 2 weeks w00t !

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
went to a party once when I was 17.

didn't know the person, it was a friend of a friend of a friend...

was the most boring party ever with boring people doing boring things...

we decided to make it more interesting. We found a toolbox, got some screwdrivers and removed all the internal doors in the house and hid them in the garden.....

we left shortly afterwards, apparantly the person who was throwing the party didn't see the funy side, especially as their parents were only out for the evening.....

although parties and my old friends don't mix, twice we've been in situations where riot police have been called to house parties we've been at....

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Serbitar said:
Cling film over a toilet while in senior school... I would imagine you could guess the result.
Nice... I've heard of that, and DAMN it sounds nasty
:puke:

Me and my friend scared the living crap out of 6 people as they were staying at a small cottage in the middle of this forest... we left earlier that night at around 1 AM but came back at around 6 AM (was still very dark, early winter)... scraped the walls, windows etc. and all they saw were a few shadows whiz by once in a while.
The two females ended up crying, and one guy was in complete shock during the whole ordeal.
Eventually when we gave ourselves in, they had already phoned the police.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
In my "younger" days in school we once put every desk, table, chair, etc in the other direction (turn 180°) and all sat down. Imagine the confusion when the teacher arrived :D

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
At the end of high-school when the teacher left the class-room we turned all the tables upside down and put the stools on the chair legs. These were huge wooden science-classroom tables. :)

We also liked locking the door and putting a filing cabinet against the door when he left the room.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
my favourite school thing was in a 6th form chemistry practical lesson...

We'd just finished an experiment using concentrated hydrochloric acid. As me and my m8 were pouring the acid down the sink the teacher said:

"and whatever you do make sure you don't pour the hydrochloric acid down the sink, as when it mixes with water it will produce hydrogen chloride gas which is highly toxic"

<watches as the cloud of white smoke emerges from the sink>

Science block evacuation thank you very much :D

Flesh

Banned
pfft, boil the acid first then add it to water, spits like a camel. x<

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The only practical jokes that I know of involve me falling asleep and sleeping bags getting tied up.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Most evil ever :

After watching The Blair witch project, we went to a bar had a few drinks ...

A bit later a girl who was with us decided to go home on foot. On the way to her house she had to pass a fairly creepy graveyard.
So we got on a motercycle shortly after she left drove to the graveyard, hid in some of the bushes along the road, and when she came we started calling her name.
She pee'ed her pants and went catatonic, she still hasnt forgiven us either (this is from when the film was just out)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Back when big brother was in its first series:

http://semyl.doyougetme.net/html/arc_bigbro.html

Like this, except I had all the head boy, head girl, deputies, and some other popular people from school in it. I accidentally put it on the shared drive, and while rumaging through my bag for a floppy disk, someone copied it onto thier user area, and printed some 50 copies. The girls were terribly upset. So was the guy who's name I entered as a girl. The guy who copied it got suspended for 3 days. They never knew. No one knows :D Will prolly tell them at the reunion in 7 years time :D

Day 1 - Gombur admits straight away that he doesn't like the look of Dillinja. He says she looks like a Sow. As it turns out, Damini is in fact the only Sow in the house, although Flesh later admits that he is unsure of his true species.

Day 2 - The house sit down for a discussion of how to organise simple chores. Sibanac creates tension by stating that the kitchen is where the women belong. Belsameth hits him with a Cheese grater.

Day 3 - The housemates are set their first task by Big Brother - they must make a model of Empire State Building out of Curry. After much persuasion by Sibanac, they gamble 50% of next week's food budget on completing the task.

Day 4 - Training for the Empire State Building task is well under way. However havoc ensues when Flesh, who is rapidly developing a reputation as being the laziest person in the house, eats half the Curry. Belsameth is furious.

Day 5 - Today is the day when the Empire State Building task must be completed. Things are going well until shortly before the end when Flesh develops a 2-hour cough and blows Empire State Building over. Big Brother announces that the task has been a failure. Dillinja cries.

Day 6 - Sibanac gets pecked on the arm by one of the Big Brother chickens. Not a very exciting day.

Day 7 - Big Brother is worried that things are getting dull, so he summons the housemates to have a mass debate about life. After eating too much Curry, Dillinja admits that she had a scary dream concerning a Cheese grater. Gombur says he had a dream about abseiling down Empire State Building as an international spy. Damini sits in the corner, quietly eyeing up Sibanac. Belsameth notices and gets jealous.

Day 8 - Today is the first day that the housemates must nominate someone to leave. Gombur goes round everyone one by one, telling them he really likes them because they're the only one in the house that he can really relate to. Belsameth and Dillinja are voted as the two candidates to leave. Nobody votes for Gombur.

Day 9 - Belsameth and Dillinja are told of their nominations and burst into tears, before hugging everyone and telling them they love them. Damini sings them a song - Barbie Girl - to make them feel better.

Day 10 - The public vote Dillinja out of the house. She pretends not to be bothered but then breaks down and promises to write to the housemates every day. Dillinja leaves.

Day 11 - Relationships are strained in the house as the housemates come to terms with Dillinja's departure. The food budget is low due to the failure of last week's failed task. Flesh has to make do without the garlic he requested. Damini is visibly depressed and is comforted by Sibanac. Belsameth gets even more jealous and has a huge argument with Damini and punches her.

Day 12 - The Big Brother pyschologist replays the footage of Belsameth punching Damini over and over again. This is because it shows an interesting psychological incident, of course, not because it will increase the viewing figures. Big Brother sets the housemates the task of jogging on a running machine for twice the circumferance of the globe. They gamble 40% of the food budget on completing it.

Day 13 - The running machine task is on target, despite the fact that Flesh refuses to run because there isn't enough Curry to give him energy.

Day 14 - Much jubilation in the house as the running machine task is completed. Flesh finally manages to run the last 10 metres of the task and claims that without him they'd never have done it. Belsameth tells Gombur that she thinks Flesh is lazy and selfish.

Day 15 - Once again it is the day when nominations are due. Gombur tells everyone individually that Belsameth has been gossiping about them behind their backs. He also points out that anyone who wants to stay at his penthouse when the show is finished is welcome to come and visit. Belsameth and Sibanac are nominated by the housemates to leave. Nobody votes for Gombur.

Day 16 - The nominations are announced. Belsameth can't believe she's been voted out two weeks in a row. Sibanac is equally stunned and turns to Curry for comfort. Flesh is distraught and confesses to Damini that he thinks he is in love with Belsameth. Damini says she doesn't fancy any of the housemates and she never feels jealous, you know.

Day 17 - The public vote Sibanac out of the house. Belsameth says she is gutted and even gives Sibanac the entire supply of Curry to prove how much she cares. Flesh is extremely happy and doesn't notice all the Curry is gone. Sibanac leaves.

Day 18 - The Big Brother psychologist shows repeated clips of Belsameth stealing the Curry from the kitchen. Apparently this is an important psychological incident. The public obviously agree as viewing figures soar.

Day 19 - Big Brother sets the housemates the task of burping the National Anthem of Abjurdistan in 60 seconds. They gamble 50% of the food budget on completing it.

Day 20 - Nobody has a clue what the National Anthem of Abjurdistan sounds like but Flesh says it's a bit like Dancing Queen. The housemates choose Gombur as the one who must complete the task.

Day 21 - Gombur successfully burps not only the National Anthem of Abjurdistan but also God Save The Queen, Barbie Girl and the theme tune to Spin City. He is proclaimed as a hero, despite the fact that a vote in a tabloid newspaper shows that 98% of the public want to kill him.

Day 22 - Nominations are due and Gombur tells everyone that he has a villa in the South of France and they can all come and stay for a holiday. Flesh and Damini are nominated.

Day 23 - Flesh and Damini take their nominations well and sit down with Gombur and Belsameth to discuss why they voted for them. Gombur keeps quiet but Belsameth accuses Flesh of being arrogant, lazy and self-centred before bursting into tears.

Day 24 - The public vote Damini out of the house and nobody really notices. Damini leaves.

Day 25 - The chicken realise Damini has gone as no one else feeds them. Nothing else happens.

Day 26 - Big Brother sets the remaining three housemates the task of shifting 5000 tons of Elephant dung using only a Cheese grater. Gombur is unsure but Flesh is confident, claiming to have done something very similar when he was younger. They gamble 50% of the food budget.

Day 27 - Completely out of the blue, Flesh breaks down in tears and announces that he is leaving. He claims that it is because the dung-shifting task has brought back the painful memories of a Elephant stampede from his childhood. Belsameth tries to persuade him to stay but Gombur sits in a corner, rubbing his hands slyly. Flesh decides to leave.

Day 28 - With only two housemates remaining, the Elephant dung task proves impossible. They fail miserably and resort to acting out scenes from Spin City. To make it more amusing, Belsameth plays all the male parts and Gombur plays all the female parts.

Day 29 - Nominations are due for the final time. Gombur asks Belsameth to marry him and she accepts. Unsurprisingly Gombur nominates Belsameth to leave. Rather more surprisingly, so does Belsameth.

Day 30 - When the nomination is announced, Belsameth graciously accepts defeat and proclaims that Gombur is a worthy winner. As they are soon to marry, she also agrees to cook him lunch. The event is broadcast live to the nation and is preceded by a speech from the Queen. Everyone in the Big Brother production crew breathe a huge sigh of relief as viewing figures go through the roof. Gombur takes his £70,000 and runs away to Abjurdistan. Nobody, including Belsameth, ever see him again.

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, never realised Gombur was such an evil manipulating bastid... Though its impressive that he can burp the national anthem of Abjurdistan.

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
We used to put a bended ironwire in the electric box everytime we had german. All lights in that wing would go out then. it took them 2 months before a teacher came to us and told us that he couldnt proove anything, but it better not happen again.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Our geography teacher got a brand new globe and he loved it ,all during the lessons he would reach over and spin it as he was lecturing.
It was perched on a cupboard by his desk by the wall, so one day me and my mate sneaked in early and punched in 1 whole half of it, but set it back up with the good side forward so it looked fine.
All during the lesson he would be talking and walking up to, we were biting through our lips so as not to laugh, several times he put his hand on it but didn't spin it, finally with bated breath we saw him poise for a spin, he spun it and it wobbled hilariously on the cupbard then finally fell off, the globe fell out the stand rolled down the middle of the classroom, then broke in half.
At this point I very nearly wet my pants, he quickly scanned the room to look for likely culprits, I tried to look as shocked as everyone else and it worked .
Next day he had repaired it, but the whole of the Pacific was always a bit lumpy after that.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
the most evil one ive heard was of the guy who recorded an episode of the national lottery whilst his wife was on holiday.

He then proceeds to buy a lottery ticket with those exact numbers.

Wife comes back, they sit down the next week to watch the lottery, and instead he plays the video.....

EVIL :D

think she divorced him over it when she finally realised :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Once in before the maths teach arrived to give his lesson, we took the fuse out of the overhead projectors plug, and dropped it into the glass of water on his desk. He spent the entire lesson trying to fix the projector.

I also remember stealing about 50 knives and forks from the canteen one day with a friend. We then jammed them into the ceiling of our latin teachers classroom. Periodically throughout the next few days they would just fall out onto the desks with a very loud bang, and as they were about 12ft up he couldn't reach them. This was the week after we just slightly bent upwards one of the blades on his ceiling fan. He came into the class, turned the fan on and promtly smashed all the strip lights in the room.

Last one. During my A-level art, I was doing a lot of clay scuplutre, but a lot of my work was being smashed up overnight and between lessons. Couldn't figure out who was doing it, so the next sculpture I made I encased a scalpel into the clay. Sure enough, one of the retarded bullys in the class was sporting a rather nice bandage on his hand the following day.

Yes I was an evil little bastard.

kr0n

Fledgling Freddie
Rarely done any practical pranks... Guess my worst would be pissing in a beer bottle and giving it to a friend.

He ended up shaking me around and yelling alot, no physical harm done tho.

Sigurd

Banned
As you might expect, I was quite fond of practical jokes...

One of my favourites was dressing up in all black and wearing a scream mask, then climbing onto the roof with a mate and knocking on my next door (semi-attached house) neighbour's skylight. Shortly afterwards a police van pulled up outside and the police rang on my door to ask if I'd seen anything suspicious...

Another involved sending a taxi from almost every company in the city to a guy's house at exactly the same time, cue a lot of angry taxi drivers.

Loads of small ones, such as daring my friend to eat a satchet of salt at school sports day then when he called for water, handing him a bottle of water with several salt sachets emptied into it, pouring superglue onto the toliet door handle shortly after spiking a guy's drink with laxative (thankyou Bean: the movie) planting devil bangers under a teacher's chair, covering the floor of the teacher's toliets with soap, and calling up bomb scares for my school, taping a piano being played then placing the mini tape recorder under the piano lid and playing it after a delay in a crowded room.. that scared the bejesus out of people.

It's really quite sad to be too old to do this any more, although the funniest one I know of was when my father was young, and his friends sent a hearse to his house to pick him up.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
As you might expect, I was quite fond of practical jokes...

One of my favourites was dressing up in all black and wearing a scream mask, then climbing onto the roof with a mate and knocking on my next door (semi-attached house) neighbour's skylight. Shortly afterwards a police van pulled up outside and the police rang on my door to ask if I'd seen anything suspicious...

Another involved sending a taxi from almost every company in the city to a guy's house at exactly the same time, cue a lot of angry taxi drivers.

Loads of small ones, such as daring my friend to eat a satchet of salt at school sports day then when he called for water, handing him a bottle of water with several salt sachets emptied into it, pouring superglue onto the toliet door handle shortly after spiking a guy's drink with laxative (thankyou Bean: the movie) planting devil bangers under a teacher's chair, covering the floor of the teacher's toliets with soap, and calling up bomb scares for my school, taping a piano being played then placing the mini tape recorder under the piano lid and playing it after a delay in a crowded room.. that scared the bejesus out of people.

It's really quite sad to be too old to do this any more, although the funniest one I know of was when my father was young, and his friends sent a hearse to his house to pick him up.

LOL truly some 'classics' amongst those :D

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
The only real practical joke I've pulled off was towards my sister. She's living in a large city, hence she have no car, or no use of a car. Anyway, I was picking her up at the airport on her holidays. She asked if she could drive home, since it's been such a while since she's driwen a car. Ok, we are driving home, talking and laughing and having a good time. We have this corner we have to get by, before starting on a very steep uphill (mind the spelling here, don't know the exact word for it)

ANYWAY. I raised from my seat, screaming out from the bottom of my lounges: WE ARE GOING STRAIIIIIIIIGHT TO HEEEEEEEELL!!!!! and slamming my hands in the gloves apartement, making a BIG bang!

My sister awakes from her somewhat trance, lets go of the steering wheel, pulling her legs up, and screaaams looudly! we are now heading straight towards the ditch in front of us, at a speed 15-20 miles. I starts to laugh, my sister realieses that I'm just kidding, gets a hold of the steering wheel again, and manages to stop the car before devestation.

She then proceds to kick the shit out of me while driving the short way back home. I can't stop laughing, and I keep on doing that untill she has parked the car outside the house, still yelling and beating me. I woke up the very next day, with my shoulder as blue/black as the dark, my triceps all beaten up, and a black eye on my left side.

But you know.. It was worth it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom