Lvls 1-20 : Average is 3 levels an hour
Lvls 20-30 : Average is 2 levels an hour
Lvls 30-40 : Average is 1 level an hour
Lvls 40-44 : Average is 1 level every 2 hours
Lvls 45+ : 1 level every 4 or more hours, time increasing with each level

tssk any dick can do that :>

H

hrun

well approx 50 hours later and 600 usd less u have a l50 char.. worth it..?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by hrun

600$ can give you more then one account, tho? (with L50 char etc)

X

xevius

Originally posted by hrun

If you have the money why not?

H

Hit ^_^

if you have the money buy a acc instead(but keep in mind u might get banned if mythic/goa finds out :>

K

Kobold

Originally posted by darbey
Check the prices out on this ad , damned expensive to get pl'd these days 8)

http://www.daocpling.com/

omfg thats just so stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid :wall: I allways said that US DEWDS are f00ked though ( at least most of em, it's a few exeptions :p )

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
if you have the money buy a acc instead(but keep in mind u might get banned if mythic/goa finds out :>

No forget that mythic can ban you if they find out, case they dont....

and btw...buy two...or maby three....50 accounts instead!

Hell, glad thats americans! I knew those were crasy from before!

50hours?
Its no friggin problem leveling 50 for free in like what? 8 days played? if you just decide to not have fun just to level.
I would rather to do that! :D

D

domin8or

lol, I hope this pling service is a fecking joke but if not, they are fecking stupid :wall:

A

Apathy

Yes yes, you all think it's stupid but...I made $3600 dollars yesterday.

OLD SKOOL!

PRETTY FINE!

a.

T

Tranquil-

Blackmarket sales of bodyparts is illegal, Apathy. :p

M

Mageling

Burp

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Blackmarket sales of bodyparts is illegal, Apathy. :p
He has to be human to answer to our laws. And we all watched as he alienated from 'us'.

F

finbahr

wtf why buy a game to get someone to play it for u its so STOOPID

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Apathy
Yes yes, you all think it's stupid but...I made $3600 dollars yesterday.

OLD SKOOL!

PRETTY FINE!

a.

GIVF LAPTOP THEN!!

A

Apathy

Last night I dreamt I was having sex with Eminem.

~heave~

a.

X

Ximadir

Levels 1 - 5 = $20 USD (this includes taxi service from your start location and to your trainer at lvl 5)

lol :) :) :) :) :) :)

H

hercules-df

That amuses me.

"Only in america" as they say.

p.s ill give u a tenner to get my wizzy to 50 plz :D

R

Ravenbourne

Sorry but wtf is the point , its like all these account swappers who get a new char and decide they have no idea how to play them and swap again and again and again. I would love a 50 shade r ranger but i would never go and buy one or have one PL'ed. A bit of leaching now and again never hurt anyone and it can be fun when done with friends/guildies. Was going to rant but its bed time now :p

O

oblivion_6

yeah pling peeps is ok as long as your there to understand your character

Ive tried to play a friends char on excal mid and it was murder coz i didnt know anything bout the char at all

To many people are focusing on how to get to 50 fastest

SUrely the best way to play is to get to whatever level you want as long as you have fun along the way and enjoy/understand the character

Ive tried playing a warden and a tank and i just didnt like it and I enjoy playing my shade but i dont want to take him down to CM with a guildie and sit there all day. I want to learn how to play him and understand him enough to cuase havoc out in emain :D

But heay if you want to splash the cash who am i to stop you :p

The one thing i do like about it, is that they dont take ur password etc u actually log in and follow them so it aint that bad

Maybe this would be a way for us pagans to make some cash :confused:

:clap:

W

-Wedge-

I'd see this happen on Euro servers too... Some people have too much cash and not enough time... But they do want to play RvR...

Imho, Mythic/GOA should sell high level chars for a fixed price, it would be a nice income for them ;)

$600 is a bit high though...

G

greenfingers

nice site, where can U sign up for PLing in Albion ? :p

O

oblivion_6

i remember this was mentioned by another MMORPG

They thought about selling items that were rare etc for actual RL cash

This caused a massive uproar however as it means that those with the most money would be the strongest which isnt the way it should work

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by oblivion_6
i remember this was mentioned by another MMORPG

They thought about selling items that were rare etc for actual RL cash

This caused a massive uproar however as it means that those with the most money would be the strongest which isnt the way it should work

couldn't agree more

W

-Wedge-

Yes, in Diablo 2 (for example), some items made some people uber...

But in DAOC, I cant think of 1 item that would make you 'uber'... And just having a 50 means jack... But, people saying 'you need to level one from 1 to 50 to know how to play the char', thats crap too... Sure some chars you need to know very well to play well (mincers are a good example)... But a lot of others (tanks/a lot of casters/etc), playing them for a week , and you know almost enough...

But having a 50 doesnt make you uber in daoc... It does allow you to rvr in a serious way... And if you dont have the time to level a character... This isnt a 'bad investment'....

I mean, 8 days played is 192 hours, if you only have 2 hours per day to play the game... Thats 96 days before you have your level 50... You can shave it down to 70ish if you play more in the weekend... Thats just silly for some people...

If people want to pay for this, why not...

A

Anu

rofl it's like that bloke who PL'd ppl's chars for food instead of $$ was a thread on it on VN can't find it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread