Powerlevelling

K

Kicks

hope this don't come here already enough healers that dunno how to buff and lvl 50's that dunno where CM is.

The practice lvling on mobs helps you define your character and playing style. Playing your character is the whole point of the game.

PLed lvl 50 < normal lvl 50

D

darbey

Originally posted by oblivion_6
i remember this was mentioned by another MMORPG

They thought about selling items that were rare etc for actual RL cash

This caused a massive uproar however as it means that those with the most money would be the strongest which isnt the way it should work

Have a look on ebay , more so in american servers but there are people offering game cash and items for real money. Have seen a couple on there on uk servers (no names mentioned, well i will if u send me a fiver) ;)

E

elath

It must be bad on US servers: paying to get a group lol. Note its a power-leveling service - you play the char but pay to be in a group!

X

xevius

Log to ebay, search Ultima online, if u hit below 500 hits I give you a handjob.
Probably you will hit serveral ks.
Ultima online is the most developed online game that been on for more than 7 years. I can tell you that items that can be obtained withing 10 minutes do sell for 300$+
As most I made 600$ withing 30 minutes.
Daoc is still young and havent had its "ebayers" in same scale but they are on there way.

Some people like to clean tiolets for work, some like to be a doctor and some find every single way there is in life to earn good and easy cash.

Some like bitching at those ppl some admire them :cheers:

And no this was no my willys bigger than yours post so save your "I gotha flame cause even though I know I am wrong I still have to FLAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" replyes. Its just a FYI reply.

O

old.Molotok

Lets look other this problem from the other side...
600 dollarz is like 400 liters of beer... is there any stupid pplz that wanna sacrifice THIS :rolleyes:

ps sorry i am drunk

Users who are viewing this thread