Power Relic keeps

C

Col|

Originally posted by old.Enigma

What advantage would you swap to get this fixed?

You mean we have an advantage?

Where's it hiding then?

:p

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

The last few times that's happened it has been fairly obvious Mids were planning raids.

On Midgards last two unsuccesful raids all Mids almost completely disappeared from Odins/Emain. It was so very obvious something was afoot so naturally Albs would flock to their relics.

nah... people dont 'flock' 200 albs to their relic when 1fg of mids dispear from each frontier.

O

old.Kram

Mm .. well .. pudzy, when we are battling in Emain or other places, and suddenly all mids/hibs suicide, or you cant find any at all, it wont be more than 1 minute when the msgs will be around, and a bunch of people would start logging on their defenders for the relics.

I've been with the groups serveral times, when we just stood around for an hour at a relic keep, without anything happening.

But I dunno though, I'm quite sure there are spys in all realms, mythic/goa should have some kind of system that could check if people were crossrealming, and then ban the lastmade account.

And btw, Alb power relic keep is placed bs!! :) takes ages to get there, even if you binded at snowdonia ..

S

Svartur

Lets compare borderkeeps instead.

All mid/hib borderkeeps can easily be blocked by a couple of groups of albs.

No alb borderkeeps can be blocked in the same manner. You can move out in another direction. Hib/Mid bk are narrow valleys.

Whine at us I whine at you ;)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by LunarDarkShadow
Well... its such a long time since Alb had its power relic that most of us have forgotten there ever was one.

And most people have no idea how to get to Myddrin.

And no-one hunts up that end of Albion

And the casters gets shafted again in favour of the tanks, as usual

Look, could we just have our power relic back, please?

Just drop it at Myddrin gates, we'll carry it in from there.

And if you wouldnt mind just leaving it, its no fun to take anyway. We won't defend it, so there wont be any realm points in it for you.

Would that be ok?

I like this post, the fact you don't even know the name of the relic keep sorta proves your point completely ;)

E

erl

And if the Albs ever run out of whining material: http://www.ches.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/whine.htm

Awesome page! Here goes :D

Buffbots suck, its ridiculous they sad bastards who have got like 2 accounts and one is just a cleric with like 50 in enhance and they park them at tk. Sucks because buffbotted players are invinicible and they are just the best farmer. Mystic should put like buffs on a 1000 range or make them all last 10mins or somthing like wizard buffs.

Bah I was at work today and when I got home someone had stolen my name. Don't these people realise who I am, I am famous. GOA should put a search utility on the Herald so I can search to see if anyone else uses my name bah!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
I feel much better allready
:fluffle:

L

LunarDarkShadow

Midgard has more intelligent players than Albion etc etc etc.

Um... did you really think you could slip that one in unnoticed? Not that I'm going to argue right now or anything.....

I like this post, the fact you don't even know the name of the relic keep sorta proves your point completely

So... I was having a bad day :rolleyes:

Myrrdin, Myrddin, Myddrin, whatever. I know where I mean, and I know how to get to it

Actually reading my post again, I seemed a little grumpy there .

Apologies everyone..... so... NOW can we have our power relic back, pleeeeease?

J

Jupitus

Myrrdin, Myrddin, Myddrin, whatever. I know where I mean, and I know how to get to it

hmm... you know how to get to it? Ah yes I remember, you created some macroes ...

/stick Jupitus

/yell take me to that keep whose name I can't spell right!!!

:D

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by pudzy

nah... people dont 'flock' 200 albs to their relic when 1fg of mids dispear from each frontier.

LOL, what game are you playing?

I was online and playing the last few times this has happened.

There never has been '200 Albs flocking' to their RK and 1FG of Mids disappearing?

The last RR that Mid conducted which failed had a /who Emain show up 3 people at PRIMETIME.

Now, if there were absolutely no Albs at primetime in any of the frontier zones wouldn't you get a tad bit worried about your relics and do the smart thing about it?

Everyone is too quick to point the finger, never once thinking about how they could have been at fault.

Nice consistency too :p

L

LunarDarkShadow

/stick Jupitus
/yell take me to that keep whose name I can't spell right!!!

Ooooo, I smell a challenge, my Lord.

Perhaps you would care to /stick on me next time we make our way up to Castle err.... um... the power relic keep, hmm?

J

Jupitus

Ooooo, I smell a challenge, my Lord.

Perhaps you would care to /stick on me next time we make our way up to Castle err.... um... the power relic keep, hmm?

:rolleyes: women drivers eh?

Maybe if I am really really really pissed, but you need to give me the money to buy back con, ok?

;)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Ah.. my Lord, are you sure you wouldnt like me to tell the assembled company exactly how many times we have ended up near Boldiam on the way from Berkstead to Sursbrooke, whilst following you? ;)

J

Jupitus

Ah.. my Lord, are you sure you wouldnt like me to tell the assembled company exactly how many times we have ended up near Boldiam on the way from Berkstead to Sursbrooke, whilst following you? ;)

Probably only due to you confusing me with your never ending stream of the same question...

'which keep is this then?'
'are we there yet?'
'is this bledmeer?'
'did we pass sursbrooke yet?'
'can we stop for a pet please?'
'stop what's that? I thought I saw something!'

:p

L

LunarDarkShadow

And nothing at all to do with the fact that you cant follow guide stones then...... ok hun ;)

J

Jupitus

And nothing at all to do with the fact that you cant follow guide stones then...... ok hun ;)

Who told you they were guide stones???

Those are xp spots for the un3rl33t d00dz!!!!111

:D

L

LunarDarkShadow

Oooo look, have we hijacked another thread?

Gosh... sorry everyone :D

O

old.Krusha

-----------------------snip------------------------------------
-----------------------snip------------------------------------

please get a room .. no public "sticking", think of the kids".....;)

L

LunarDarkShadow

no public "sticking",

<gets out her special stick, ready for a public sticking>

Ohhhh yes...

<looks round for Danyan. who also enjoys these occasions>

O

old.Krusha

/em steps into the shadow and disappear, hides in the corner... eagerly awaiting the show.......

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jupitus

:rolleyes: women drivers eh?

Maybe if I am really really really pissed, but you need to give me the money to buy back con, ok?

;)

If you can manage to die to green-con arawnites I'll be impressed...

then again I guess you could go from Snowdonia Fortress to Myrddin via Benowyc or Bledmeer or something and get eaten by a drake/ellyl seer :)

Methinks I'm lost btw, how did I end up on the Prydwen forums?

L

LunarDarkShadow

Its the lure Fin....the voices are calling you....like whispers in your head, tormenting you, compelling you, you cannot resist.....

"Ccccooommmmeeee tttoooo Pppprrrrryyyddddwwwweennnnnn"

V

VidX

/em detects trouble in paradise.... Honeymoon over? :p

If you want, I can show you around the Alb frontier, show you the fastest, non-agro way from Sauvage to 'that keep whose name I can't spell right!!!'.

Just make sure no silly Albs mistakingly wander into the Frontier and think the greycon ranger is trying to keel you :)

I probably spend more time in the Alb frontier than the whole of Albion do lol

F

Flimgoblin

Its the lure Fin....the voices are calling you....like whispers in your head, tormenting you, compelling you, you cannot resist.....

"Ccccooommmmeeee tttoooo Pppprrrrryyyddddwwwweennnnnn"

Hey I'll have you know my main character is a level 9 lurikeen champion on Prydwen!

Fing's just an alt I play occasionally....

O

old.Iunliten

Pardon me but ain't Mag Mell(or can anyone invent a bind stone that is closer?) -> dun Dagda longer then Snowdonia Station -> Myrddin's castle?

O

old.Iunliten

2 horse rides...

Hibernia got almost the same situation as albion got, no need to complain so much.

And if someone tells us that we XP in CF... Well that is not our fault is it?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
Pardon me but ain't Mag Mell(or can anyone invent a bind stone that is closer?) -> dun Dagda longer then Snowdonia Station -> Myrddin's castle?

Come on Iunz this is Albs whine thread, let's let them have their fun ;)

F

Flimgoblin

they should put a bindstone/portal in all three frontier keeps that don't yet have them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom