Power Relic keeps

E

erl

Hehe, please tell me you're joking when drawing a line through the water to grallar? That would take ages :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Yup, sucks. Thats why we never have a power relic, they're impossible for us to defend.

D

Draupnir

This is from 1.55 patch info:

- Albion: We have added a bindstone near Swanton Keep in North Black Mountains. The Snowdonia Relic keep (Albion Power) was the relic keep that was the farthest from any bindstone. This bindstone should provide a binding location for Albion players who wish to defend this relic.

/// Draupnir
Nolby Pride

P

- Pathfinder -

That doesn't make any difference though. The main problem is that getting from sauvage (bind) to Myrddins takes forever :(

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by Draupnir
This is from 1.55 patch info:

- Albion: We have added a bindstone near Swanton Keep in North Black Mountains. The Snowdonia Relic keep (Albion Power) was the relic keep that was the farthest from any bindstone. This bindstone should provide a binding location for Albion players who wish to defend this relic.

/// Draupnir
Nolby Pride

And how does that help?

L

liste

the real problem here, is that nothing remotely interestiing happen in snowd, unless you like to bash epics all he time. this means, there are no albs within 10 minutes of the Border Keep.

after that, it gets even worse. anybody laying siege to Myrddin, can easily cut off anyone who tries to go there. theres only reall one way to go.

J

Jonaldo

Alb whine thread #28476 by Alb zergling #4792939234b
:sleeping:

R

Roalith

Originally posted by Cornell

RTFP

All I did was post a link to 3 images.

G

Generic Poster

Defending Myrdin isn't too bad, mainly because there is a bottle neck which the Mids must get through once they have the relic.

Getting to that point in the frontier only takes 5mins at minstrel speed.

G

Garaen

I odnt see many people hunting in Lyon Barfog, or Snowdonia so it does take quite a period of time to get there. Swap LB with Lyon and it wouldnt be much of a problem.

M

Meatballs

Swop Myrddins for excalibur! Keep your local casters happy! (and go and get the Power relics)

A

Artemls

Originally posted by Cornell

Hah what a dumbass if you can't see the problem :p

Artemis

V

vayasen

He isnt whining.

He is pointing out that the ALb power relic is at least twice as far from a bind stone than the mid/hib power relics.

Its something I really see no need for....why are they not a similar version.

F

Frair

Ok, let's take a look from other side. Both Midgard and Albion frontier keeps are harder to block, they can choose which routes they take to get to relic keep. In hibernia, it's not too hard to block incoming force in valley and with aggro around choosing path trough hills isn't allways best one.

So yes, Hibbies have relic keeps close, but unless they are warned in advance they can be easily blocked to go there from Cain.

O

old.Uku

:rolleyes: Albs have powerrelics too???

Only becose they where given them once (with 'new patch'), doesn't mean that Midgard will not claim whats theirs.

Little mess atm with 3 other relics that where stolen from us, but it will change.

So it does not really matter how far 'other' relickeeps are. :D

Kratt, from Mid.

PS. :) :)

S

stu

Originally posted by Garian
I odnt see many people hunting in Lyon Barfog, or Snowdonia so it does take quite a period of time to get there. Swap LB with Lyon and it wouldnt be much of a problem.

It's your own fault for not being there? Or should the Mids and Hibs be in more convenient zones? That's why it's called defence of the realm surely? :)

F

Freia

Why dont you make piccies of the whole frontiers including escape routes and the paths to good places to cut off the carrier on his way home :)

This kinda sais... nothing :)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Well... its such a long time since Alb had its power relic that most of us have forgotten there ever was one.

And most people have no idea how to get to Myddrin.

And no-one hunts up that end of Albion

And the casters gets shafted again in favour of the tanks, as usual

Look, could we just have our power relic back, please?

Just drop it at Myddrin gates, we'll carry it in from there.

And if you wouldnt mind just leaving it, its no fun to take anyway. We won't defend it, so there wont be any realm points in it for you.

Would that be ok?

P

pudzy

Well I would like to say this

I've been on many relic raids on alb, and I find it strange, how you manage to fill the entire relic keep before we even start a raid.

But despite the spies, that route is unfair on albion.

O

old.Sko

Its called log-out Pudz.
If i only had a notice about raid :/
But well, taking is anyway better than defending, and holding 5 relics ... hehe ... that was a mistake ;P

O

old.tuppe

hmm in this point mythic maybe move dun crauchon, DC, same time to collory or gorge.
because dunno when hibs last time have this own keep? ;)

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by LunarDarkShadow
And the casters gets shafted again in favour of the tanks, as usual

that one actually made my laugh :)

T

thorungla

The distance from some bind point isnt really relevant since I'm sure everyone and their dog is now bound at their realms portal keep for speed of access to emain :rolleyes:

Forgot to add the following points: not only does this reduce the diversity of individuals bind points and hence a more 'spread' defensive force, but also makes the camping of any of the portal keeps with telepads useless since almost everyone emerging will be rez sick and worth zero RP's.

I

Indiana Jones

Originally posted by pudzy

I've been on many relic raids on alb, and I find it strange, how you manage to fill the entire relic keep before we even start a raid.

well, excal is pretty easy to defend , just suicide and 90% of the albs are close. But if we should ever get power relics backs (probably when hell freezes over...oh wait that's midgard) our response time will be a lot slower

P

pudzy

Nono.. logging-ouy? eh?

I mean before any signs of a RR I've seen hundreds of albs rushing to exc, like an hour b4 or something. This is'nt a post for arguement it's a post for how I see it, and I do know people agree and some dont but I dont care, my opinion.

P

pudzy

Nono.. logging-out? eh?

I mean before any signs of a RR I've seen hundreds of albs rushing to exc, like an hour b4 or something. This is'nt a post for arguement it's a post for how I see it, and I do know people agree and some dont but I dont care, my opinion.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by pudzy
Nono.. logging-out? eh?

The last few times that's happened it has been fairly obvious Mids were planning raids.

On Midgards last two unsuccesful raids all Mids almost completely disappeared from Odins/Emain. It was so very obvious something was afoot so naturally Albs would flock to their relics.

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by vayasen
He isnt whining.

He is pointing out that the ALb power relic is at least twice as far from a bind stone than the mid/hib power relics.

Its something I really see no need for....why are they not a similar version.

Isnt this like asking all classes/realms to be balanced. This is a game with random elements. People are saying that Hibernia have less people than albion, hib classes one on one are better than more often than not. Midgard has more intelligent players than Albion etc etc etc.

I wouldn't want to look at routes too closely. What advantage would you swap to get this fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom