Power potions arent working correctly?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
The "normal" Strong Draught of Power has a 2-3 sec delay on casting spells. ( Once you use the pot you have to wait 2-3 sec before casting a spell )

The "special alchemy power pot", Superior Elixir of Instant Power should not have any delay if im not mistaken. ( Once you use the pot you can cast spells instantly there after )

Correct me if im wrong here...

This is however not the way it works.... I just tried it, and when I use the "Superior Elixir of Instant Power" I have to wait 2 sec before I can cast a spell.

Bug or working as intented?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh, and I was also under the impression that those 2 potions didnt share the same timer, but they seem to do.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think pretty much all /use items share a timer.

The special potions that should be insta's have always seemed buggy and not worth farming items for, or even making should you have the items.

Darzil

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
I think pretty much all /use items share a timer.

The special potions that should be insta's have always seemed buggy and not worth farming items for, or even making should you have the items.

Darzil

Hmm, yeah ok.. just silly to be called "Instant" pots then >.<

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmm, yeah ok.. just silly to be called "Instant" pots then >.<

These were supposedly fixed quite a few months ago but i've not seen the feedback with regards to these on VN. I remember making these on either of my LGM alchs a while back and I didn't seem to have a problem when using them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom