Post your desktop

Lethul

FH is my second home
anyone who has good enough photoshop skills to remove the logo and just make it black with grey lines? I would appreciate that and rep you for sure :d

Lol you lazy mfer, it's not a hard thing to do yourself isn't it? :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
futurama_24.jpg

Lethul

FH is my second home
Its the name of the Pic i think its what the pilots say when the blow shit up "You just got Love from Above"

Imo it would make more sence when they fire their guns, using flares means you are about to get love from behind imo! :m00:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Imo it would make more sence when they fire their guns, using flares means you are about to get love from behind imo! :m00:

Thats a good point well made but tell me one of them dropping flares while flying over your head would not shit you up :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Thats a good point well made but tell me one of them dropping flares while flying over your head would not shit you up :)

Of course, but not compared to if they fired the guns, considering it's payload :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Anyone able to recommend one of those programs that enables you to put all your shortcuts into 1 long bar that goes at the top or bottom? (not in the taskbar)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
lol, voice changer 6. Sound like a man to pick up wimminz or a little girl to pick up them nice young boys? :p

oh and did anyone make the joke 'rocketcock' ?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
desktop wallpaper changes whenever i cba to find a new nice pic from beer.com/girls :)
but the layout stays the same

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 57

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
like itunes but it's free and u stream songs from it rather than download

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's got a great library of music too. Ofc the free version gets ads every so often but end of the day it's free :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bump..

Was sick and tired of the standard xp theme on the laptop my mother in law is borrowing me, so I tweaked it to look like windows 7, switched the taskbar to the top and installed RocketDock

desktop.JPG

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Really not fussed with Jennifer Garner at all. I think she's pretty mingin' tbfh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom