Post your desktop

soze

I am a FH squatter
its called a .jp2 thats not a valid format as far as i know needs to be a .jpg?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
This is what liloe is trying to post

desktop1zd9.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
it opened it paint shop pro for me

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'd post mine.. but it may stretch the forum.. 2960x1050 o_O dual screen setup 4tw

Overdriven

Pretty good actually, seemingly a lot better it seems. Moved back into Campus on sunday so I've got a lot more net usage available to me, heh. How about you?

*Waves to all*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Feeling a whole lot better, now that I hear you're back on track mate! Good to hear :)

I'm currently studying for my physics exam this monday, so I'm stressing out atm, but besides that I'm fine thx :)

Overdriven

Eeep, exams. All the second years have exams this week. Weird seeing all of them coming out of the exam building thing looking stressed :] I start my 2nd semester next week and my timetable is mental o_O I've got to do some mass emailing since it's rather confusing.

wh00p.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I like that background but I don't like the ARMIN ONLY sign on it? any chance if you know if its possible to get it without the armin only sign on it?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I like that background but I don't like the ARMIN ONLY sign on it? any chance if you know if its possible to get it without the armin only sign on it?

I had a look for you... and I couldn't find anything unfortunately. I got it off a press release image for a poster that was a .pdf.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
anyone who has good enough photoshop skills to remove the logo and just make it black with grey lines? I would appreciate that and rep you for sure :d

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
This is from my 10" eee pc running ubuntu. Shame you cant see the effects! :D

Attachments

• desktop.png
    desktop.png
    238 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom