Post what you think other realm/class should have too help them not your own

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Oldgit said:
hunters/rangers give them shield spec so they stop calling for scout shield spec nerf/removed, and take away there worthless spec.

bet i get :flame:

Give NS those fancy moonwalking boots all Scouts seem to have!
Or is M. J. emmitations IN, in Alb stealth professions atm?

Karpathus NS++

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
more utility on wiz
midstealthers need some love
BL to arms

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
turn daoc into wow so we dont have to whine about inbalance

*sarcasm off*

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
have pure tanks hero/armsmen/warriors get a passive group melee buff against slash/thrust/crush :) i mean, theres magic resist buffs. so why not melee resist buffs.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
give armsman BL, give pet to wizards.
remove relics.
remove AoE mezz, only singlemezz on same 1500 range to all CC classes and remove instamezz/stunn.
nerf intercept on SM pets.

:clap:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Significantly nerf sorc rr5 ability (it is retarded)

givf wizard more utility

nerf grapple in some way (perhaps reduce timer or allow it to be used only every 30s so some guy like Hestethun doesnt chain grapple you all the time)

:mad:

nerf fz in some way.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Would bards/healers be given cloth armor then?

retard, i would rather have cloth some times if i allso could have spec AF and free rr5 sorc ra :twak:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Zvixx said:
retard, i would rather have cloth some times if i allso could have spec AF and free rr5 sorc ra :twak:

Ok so you understand and realize that posting what you did does actually show you to be the retarded one, my comment was made in sarcasm towards the previous poster, i know its alot to handle for some but please try.

As for spec AF use charges, we do for haste.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
I hate examns (wish me luck :() :puke:

Well.. Armsman, shadowblade and hunters should be looked at imo.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Trylle^nzi said:
I hate examns (wish me luck :() :puke:

Well..hunters should be looked at imo.

lol right xD

FZ aint good enough or what? xD

oh and gl on exams ;)

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
lol right xD

FZ aint good enough or what? xD

oh and gl on exams ;)

Aww thanks :)

Well, yes of course - FZ should be looked at too while we're at it, such a retard ability :(

What I meant about the hunter-love was the insane evade rate 2h vs dw.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Ok so you understand and realize that posting what you did does actually show you to be the retarded one, my comment was made in sarcasm towards the previous poster, i know its alot to handle for some but please try.

As for spec AF use charges, we do for haste.

sorry but i didnt really find it sarcastic at all, try to pronouce you self better next time insted of telling us a few post after alltho i find this very sarcastic http://img72.exs.cx/img72/2954/comic18ir.png :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
give some deb00fs for wizards (something unique after years of 2 bolt + dd boredom, like ae dps debuff in fireline or something like that)
arms: remove doublespeccing (should be close to hero) + banelord + rr5 ra should be something else, maybe +10% dmg for 1min or charge3 for 10sec etc.
sb - ns : remove the almost useless special abilities (hp - dd) and give them 2.5x also + dex/qui debuff or dex based wpnz for ze sbs
scouts: nerf necro pl
all around CC: remove insta CC, same casting time - range for all CC classes. would love to see who is a good CCer rather then omfg 1.0sec casttime 2k range or oh eem gee instaed them pwnz shit. (survive ability? doesnt mean much in the age of casters + sorc got toys for his cloth armor, like dd - aeroot - pet etc)
nerf RR5 sorc ra, nerf sm intercept rate, make hib stun light spec, remove ae stun from healer, keep single casted.
give all tanks banelord + battlemaster line, as you are fucked without them mostly.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Give wizards some of the runemaster 'utility' and give runemasters a decent baseline in runecarving, 3.0 speed nuke WTF?

And maybe give scouts 500-1000 more range, thiere struggling as it is atm, can't reach me at cliprange from a tower :(

Sorceror seriously need some love, make the shield of immunity on a 5 minute timer and make it work against magic that would make them balanced compared to bards and healers sojourner phaseshift.

(The two last were meant as joke if you retarded albs didn't get it.)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
give some deb00fs for wizards (something unique after years of 2 bolt + dd boredom, like ae dps debuff in fireline or something like that)
arms: remove doublespeccing (should be close to hero) + banelord + rr5 ra should be something else, maybe +10% dmg for 1min or charge3 for 10sec etc.
sb - ns : remove the almost useless special abilities (hp - dd) and give them 2.5x also + dex/qui debuff or dex based wpnz for ze sbs
scouts: nerf necro pl
all around CC: remove insta CC, same casting time - range for all CC classes. would love to see who is a good CCer rather then omfg 1.0sec casttime 2k range or oh eem gee instaed them pwnz shit. (survive ability? doesnt mean much in the age of casters + sorc got toys for his cloth armor, like dd - aeroot - pet etc)
nerf RR5 sorc ra, nerf sm intercept rate, make hib stun light spec, remove ae stun from healer, keep single casted.
give all tanks banelord + battlemaster line, as you are fucked without them mostly.
Sounds good to me. Also give something to RMs

Bloodclot

Banned
rm's have pretty good util.
but i'd like to see their baseline RC dd dropped to 2.6 castspeed instead of 3.0. or raise the damage delve a wee bit.

edit:
sidestyle for zerker with a stun effect in the LA line. then zerkers are fine.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
give scouts more range, so they have a chance to run away after 2 shots, instead of 1

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Gib sorc 0.5 sec baseline lt cast time and raise thier dmg to 300 delve.
''working as intended'' :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
make sword for shadowblades str/dex based, change str/con poison to str/dex or a flatout weaponskill debuff. atm there is no point at all to use from-stealth-CS styles for anything other than utility (BT popping and stuns) because an unstyled hit with str/con poison applied will take away the same hp as pa/cd. unless its something so soft they drop in 2-3 hits anyway

raise void baseline dd to at least 179, make gtae for all classes take toa bonuses and int in account. it hits for roughly 100 on average now, worthless stuff. also change bolts so they dont get reduced damage from af charges or spec af, kinda worthless to bolt alb mages for 550 with a fully toa'd mage, aa3 mom4

change light menta charm so it doesnt take power anymore, or base mr baseline or something. reduce resist rates on < lvl 50 mentas using charm, looks like its bugged atm, too many resists

give earth wiz some decent utility so its a nice secondary specline

give disease a small immunity timer and cure group disase a longer cast speed (/hug alithiel :D)

fix stats rising per level for all classes

cba thinking of more :/

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
since im not allowed can some1 else say something about the utterly useless 3rd cleric spec line (no offence smitzorz)

but i for 1 sure would like some more utillity as cleric, give me AoE desease or something

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
I love my Blade Shadow... ;)

i was referring to the fight where you purged my disease and i reapplied it right after tho :p

was fun fights that day, shame about the lag and TD + random alb crew adding

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
id say smite is v nice ae interrupt, low power cost ae dd, but there was only one cleric using it properly (judas i think) :)

and you got buffshears, it isn't much, but they are bordering on being overpowered tbh

Helme

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
id say smite is v nice ae interrupt, low power cost ae dd, but there was only one cleric using it properly (judas i think) :)

and you got buffshears, it isn't much, but they are bordering on being overpowered tbh

Oh my god Vodkafairy don't tell them!! they might get a clue and actually move the cleric out of Castle Sauvage :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom