Post what you think other realm/class should have too help them not your own

Oldgit

Fledgling Freddie
hunters/rangers give them shield spec so they stop calling for scout shield spec nerf/removed, and take away there worthless spec.

bet i get :flame:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I don't want a shield and PF is anything but worthless. The damage add is really nice, and with the af becoming spec, will get even better.

Give SBs the ability to pick dex/str based weapons.

majik

Banned
Give druids GP back so they stand a chance versus the alb zerg.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
I rather nerf a shitload of classes than balancing other realms!!
NERF THEM ALL! :flame:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Hunters Evade 3
Hunters access to a 5.8spd immolated bow (keeping ranges as they are)
Bards castable snare
Str/dex based weps for SB

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
sorc - 219 delve uninteruptable lt (modify the existing base lt) 2s cast time

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Nice thread :)

Give hunter's access to immolated bow (5.8 speed), at a cost of putting thier call-pet spell on a 2sec cast time.

Change the armsman RR5 ability to a melee speed buff (its the same realm but I've not played one before).

Give BD's a bolt range interrupt at a cost of the ability for the pets to heal the BD itself.

Sorry couldnt resist putting the slight nerfs in :D

PS. didnt see ur post about immolated for hunters Edaemos, didnt meant to copy :)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Give Hunters parry spec imo.
Give SBs Dex/Str based weapons.
Nerf Block rates on all shield users (yes, even scouts :( )
Nerf DW/CD/LA halving evade and block rates.
Change one of the MLs to give some kind of magic immunity/protection, like the melee immunity granted by BG, to restore the caster/tank balance.

<tries to sneak one in>Let necro's /use items without having to release their pet, nerf item con degradation on pet, and allow effects of alched armor to transfer to pet. :sex:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Sojo 9 m8, Phase Shift does that, 10 second invunerability, you cant fight while you use it though.

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/MA_Sojourner.html#soj9

Aye, I was meaning more something you can cast/do to other people, maybe change Grapple to magic immunity rather than melee immunity <the DAoC equivalent of "I got 'im in a headlock! you ruffle 'is hair and kick 'is arse Kev!!">

'Tis just off the top of my head, but imo the game needs to be changed from the ranged game it is now.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
I don't want a shield and PF is anything but worthless. The damage add is really nice, and with the af becoming spec, will get even better.

or add Dex poison ^^

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Pure mellee classes to have access to a magic blocking form of brittleguard in a Master Level line.

Primary CC to each have access to two forms of CC, one of which includes a zero range small radius instant for defensive purposes.

Caster speed capped at >1.5secs (if the 1.5 secs can be believed).

All forms of CC duration reduced by 30%.

Not class specific I know - but a good start.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Remove all instant CC. This will help people getting skills trying to cast one normally. And ofc put sorc CC back to same range with rest. For people complaining about different dex and cast times: adjust cast times so all 3 main CCers have about the same casting time!

Edit: And make all assasin weapon str/dex based independently of type!

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Remove all instant CC. This will help people getting skills trying to cast one normally. And ofc put sorc CC back to same range with rest. For people complaining about different dex and cast times: adjust cast times so all 3 main CCers have about the same casting time!

!

Would bards/healers be given cloth armor then?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Then again not every healer is a pac healer, as mend healers are like clerics while pac healers are like sorcs.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Sounds like it wouldn't work to me ;)

As for the changes in that link, they are about as sensible as your first sentence :)

You only say that becuz of the Scout imo :clap:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
You only say that becuz of the Scout imo :clap:

No i say that because most of them are silly, and are basically nerf calls with no thought of balance what-so-ever :)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos but you think it's sensible that healers/bards would get cloth but not quickcast. And sorc still have quickcast? Things like that make me tired. :(

Please say which of the changes are silly? Making stealthers on par with eachother? Toning down FZ and grapple? I wish albs would get it in their heads that being better than the other realms is nice for you now, but in the long run the game will be ruined.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Edaemos but you think it's sensible that healers/bards would get cloth but not quickcast. And sorc still have quickcast? Things like that make me tired. :(

No, i don't, it was clearly a sarcastic comment towards to the fact that you take away sorc range and equal the cast times and from that the bard/healer have far superior defences and this leaves albs main CC class far behind the others in terms of survival.

Larc said:
Please say which of the changes are silly? Making stealthers on par with eachother? Toning down FZ and grapple? I wish albs would get it in their heads that being better than the other realms is nice for you now, but in the long run the game will be ruined.

Larc said:
FZ/grapple/Bg need nerfs i agree on that

-Scout
Reduced range of Longbow to be same as Hunters Composite bow range.

Reduce the scouts bow to same range as a hunter? in doing this they dont gain anything, no extra WS/damage increase like the hunter got for using the spear, no blue con doggy to hit for 100 damage and count as an extra attacker.

Rangers would have the best melee/same bow damage (better with damage add) and best range with this change, hunters would have better melee still than a scout, same bow range, along with an insta doggy to make it 2 attackers vs the shield. So no this isnt a good change but more a change due to population, this suggestion is based on the thought "we goto take a tower/keep from albs and get shot by xx amount of scouts from xxxx distance" well trust me, when we go take towers from mids its the same thing, shot by xx amount of hunters.

Larc said:
-Sorcerer
The Vitality Drain line of spells has had a slight damage reduce.
The amount of health returned has been lowered to 10%.
Charmed monsters now cost 7p/10s pulse to be same as Mentalist's
Illusory enemy spell line.

Ok again the slight damage reduce is ok if they keep the Lt component as it is, but what your suggesting is they lose damage AND the amount they LT, again something that wouldnt be balanced but more destroying, wanna take away the lv50 cold uke on runies? so you have the old days of the lv43 baseline nuke? nope didnt think so, silly suggestion.

Imho the LT element should be removed from the 50 nuke, but left in the lv45 nuke.

So im sure with sorc pets now casting power per pulse im sure you wouldnt mind them having red con pets, hmm just imagine red con pets and ml9 ability, yeah you definately solved the whines with that suggestion.

Larc said:
-Hunter
Fixed a long standing issue with Hunter's having only Evade2. Hunters
now gain Evade3 at level 25.

Agreed, i have no idea why this hasn't already been implemented.

Larc said:
-Bard
In order to increase the survivability of Bard's in New Frontiers
we have granted Bards Evade3 at level 30 and Evade4 at level 35.

Silly suggestion, let me get this straight, a bard would get evade 4, access to IP, a healer has chain armor and gets access to 2 insta heals, and you guys whine about sorc's using the rr5 RA for the extremely short period while it lasts. Yeah i see total balance with this also :m00:

Larc said:
-Nightshade.
Nightshades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.

-Shadowblade
Shadowblades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.
Shadowblades have been granted a special ability called Resilience of the Gimped. This is a self buff that lasts for 20 minutes and grants the user a 50% chance to resist all debuff effects.

Ok, now im no fan of infiltrators, they were given 2.5 spec points for something that wasnt implemented, mythic knows they just cant take away the .3 spec points, it would cause too many problems, but giving 2 more classes more spec points for a mistake they made would cause more problems as a whole. It doesn't sort the core issues of the classes, Sb imho need dex/str weps added and NS need to be able to choose celt now AP has been taken away.

The buff you mentioned is overpowered and unrealistic.

I saw your post a few days ago when browsing the forums and honestly thought it was a joke post with a touch of bitterness towards albion.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:

Agree

SBs are really hard done by in this sense, then again the whole of mid is lacking thrust weapons really.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:

there has been inbalance's in the game from day1.... and it didnt ruin the game...

the game are going downhill of other reasons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom