Post what you think other realm/class should have too help them not your own

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Oh my god Vodkafairy don't tell them!! they might get a clue and actually move the cleric out of Castle Sauvage :eek:
right.. :wanker:

To VF:
i try to start a fight with stunning the casters which i can do 4 times or so untill healing is requiered, but pls dont forget that judas was in really higher RR grps with maily tanks, meaning he had more time b4 he should heal, which is totally different from being in a caster grp.

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Agree

SBs are really hard done by in this sense, then again the whole of mid is lacking thrust weapons really.

Well if you check the Norse mytholigy it has been told that the Vikings used mostly hammers and swords (not even sharp swords but they were blunt). They never used thrusting weapons so imo this has been implemented in the right way into the game.

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Evasive said:
Well if you check the Norse mytholigy it has been told that the Vikings used mostly hammers and swords (not even sharp swords but they were blunt). They never used thrusting weapons so imo this has been implemented in the right way into the game.

TBH thats not a good reason for keeping SBs with str only weapons (not a flame btw, more targetted at Mythic for bad implementation in the first place!)

I think that, since Axe and Sword are both slash based weapons, they should change Sword to Thrust damage in general, since it's not just SBs that suffer from the lack of choice in Mid (though they are worst affected!)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
TL's been considering this for ages, but partial shield spec for wardens is still an idea.

Oh, wait, then they'd be almost as good as pallys tho........

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
TL's been considering this for ages, but partial shield spec for wardens is still an idea.

Oh, wait, then they'd be almost as good as pallys tho........

Now that would definitely put the last nail in the coffin for shield tanks don't you think? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom