Post Mortem Members

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ofc nuked will be there. and ofc nuked will be the r0xstar

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
don't do it ! he will spam you with nonsense all day long then claim to come to your hometown, show up and not call so you never know he was there...

DON'T DO IT !!!!!....

I came, i saw, i heard Belgium Music, and i left quickly!!!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to c all you guys in warhammer to :)

Squalion you gonna be squig hunter? :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted to go Order :( but guild wants to go Destruction - i may be a zealot i guess, nothing else really appeals -

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Ithil Galad WoW"

Oo. Is Gahl there and is he afk? :p

BTW give WAR open beta :england:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia, you gonna come play war? :< im tempted to be squig herder now, its between that, Warrior priest, and zealot.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Cyclodia, you gonna come play war? :< im tempted to be squig herder now, its between that, Warrior priest, and zealot.

Yeah gonna play war :p waiting for the beta to open again hehe, Witch elf is what im gonna play, closest to an assasin in Doac with poisons etc hehe,

Are you in the beta? :p

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah gonna play war :p waiting for the beta to open again hehe, Witch elf is what im gonna play, closest to an assasin in Doac with poisons etc hehe,

Poke me on Aqe when it opens up.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie

Nah mate, im not in the beta (yet, Hopefully) signed up with x2 email addresses with europe and american beta.

its supposed to reopen around the 10thish, so hopefully i'll get a email soon :(

you got spare account? :p

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
ah that ole teabag, stopped playing it, arena team rerolled and cba to reroll meself :phows she cutting prod lad, dublin treating ye well? mate of mine lives down there now, he's a radiologist in st lukes in rathmines might get a drink with ye sometime im down after a bit of jiggery pokery :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom