Post Mortem Members

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
So Warhammer release is getting closer and closer and some people might already have beta invite or get it in the future.
Anyway i have planned to start up Post Mortem in Warhammer (It is already running on Beta server)

Anyway trying to gather all oldies and perhaps some of the new people that joined after i quit daoc.
Everyone else is of course welcome to apply for the guild if you want to play with us.

Started up a website to help gather everyone.
Post Mortem Home - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Id be interested in joining up on a sneak tbh :D

Been in PM twice on shade and both times left as in the end everyone left ... Lick and Soledad are still around abit tho ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Been in PM twice on shade and both times left as in the end everyone left ... Lick and Soledad are still around abit tho ;)

Jimmeh Jimmeh Jimmeh Jimmeh!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Not seen anything yet to suggest WAR will have sneaks :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
They wont have stealth in the way we have it in daoc , afaik assasins (if indeed there is an assasin class) will be more like WoW version of assasin :(

EDIT: That being said not having assasins in a game because some yank thinks they are ''Lame'' will take alot from the game as tank or caster will be oped and the other will always whine :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
no :(

But all the nice stealthers from hib is in it - so figured i'd rather be in a guild with old DAoC'ers than some WoW g33kz when WAR hits us =/

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys register on the site and sign up for the guild :)

WAR doesn't have sneaks, it got FG/Zerg pwning :)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Check Forum, Voting, etc, good night :)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
after how i've been treated by GOA and how they've been running Dyvet, i wont ever play a GOA server again =/

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
lo, folks nice to see everyone still interested in gaming, been awile since i have spoken to you all, obviosly i havent got war beta nore intend to be invited but would defo be interested in joining guild when im settled in new home would be great to play with you folks again, and stealth class seems the only option in my eye's call me old fasioned hehe ne will will speak to you all verry soon no doubt will sign up on the forum and speak to you lot more about it in the near future, love u lot xxxx (not gay dont worrie, infact recently got engaged some might class that as gd knews others not so much)

regards Nifteh:clap:

MegaMaejter

Banned
OI oi, but warbeta closed they are redoing it all i heard xD

You should look into Age of Conan now thats a fckn interesting game to look forward to :>

Part 1 YouTube - Age Of Conan Developer Walkthrough Pt. 1

Part 2: YouTube - Age Of Conan Developer Walkthrough Pt. 2

And the game trailer YouTube - Age of Conan E3 2007 Cinematic Trailer

Now this phootage makes WAR look like Aladin on SNES ;<

/edit, lol at norwigeans speaking english ;E

hio nifeh and all the others~

/edit2, Is WAR even dx10?

/edit3, AoC is in beta aswell.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
no :(

But all the nice stealthers from hib is in it - so figured i'd rather be in a guild with old DAoC'ers than some WoW g33kz when WAR hits us =/

I protest!!! Not ALL nice hib stealthers were in PM!!!

tierk

Part of the furniture
lo, folks nice to see everyone still interested in gaming, been awile since i have spoken to you all, obviosly i havent got war beta nore intend to be invited but would defo be interested in joining guild when im settled in new home would be great to play with you folks again, and stealth class seems the only option in my eye's call me old fasioned hehe ne will will speak to you all verry soon no doubt will sign up on the forum and speak to you lot more about it in the near future, love u lot xxxx (not gay dont worrie, infact recently got engaged some might class that as gd knews others not so much)

regards Nifteh:clap:

Oi Oi!!! :D

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
don't do it ! he will spam you with nonsense all day long then claim to come to your hometown, show up and not call so you never know he was there...

DON'T DO IT !!!!!....

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo ! Play AoC(Age of Conan), at marts tho ;p i might tryout warhammer tho.

signed up for the beta's when it came on, but havent tried it yet, and havent given it much thought yet either - hope the open beta will soon launch.

Cheers Terror/shadow/thefckuwannacallme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom