****possible spoilers here***** need some quick help already! :(

Funkybunny

Banned
ok.. so i loaded up hl2 and ive played to the point where i get my smg.. but where do i go on past there? i cant get out of there and im starting to feel claustrofobic!

<- mark this if youve played a bit :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You just go up the tunnel towards where the guards came from, fro memory, you need to swim, go round with the rotating thing and there is a tunnel underwater.

Funkybunny

Banned
yeah i found it by myself an hour ago :D gotten a bit further now :p

mank!

Part of the furniture
I've been stuck in the same room for ages

stuck1.jpg

stuck2.jpg

stuck3.jpg

stuck4.jpg

If anybody can tell me how to get out of there I will be overjoyed. I know there's a ledge with a vent up top but you simply cannot jump up on it.

Funkybunny

Banned
you need to climb up to the top, then step down so you land next to the red valve thingy. that way you can turn it so the water flows in. if you want to know more.. pm me and give me ya steam friends details

Gil

Can't get enough of FH
Bugger, shouldn't o read this post :(

Just where I left the game (Pub had opened:))

Hopefully drink will make me forget what ya said so I'll swim round in circles for next few hours, get frustrated, search for a hint on these forums and come across me own post, get spooked/paranoid, vow never to drink again.

but we know it aint gonna 'appen

note to self if you are reading this at 10pm you are late for work!

Funkybunny

Banned
Gil said:
Bugger, shouldn't o read this post :(

Just where I left the game (Pub had opened:))

Hopefully drink will make me forget what ya said so I'll swim round in circles for next few hours, get frustrated, search for a hint on these forums and come across me own post, get spooked/paranoid, vow never to drink again.

but we know it aint gonna 'appen

note to self if you are reading this at 10pm you are late for work!
ROFL..

Funkybunny

Banned
oki im stuck again

where should i go after the dude gives me the shotty? im SO stuck now. spent 45 mins figuring out where to go

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Don't forget you can jump quite far

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
right now I am stuck

in Ravenholm, near the begining
after you see the priest and he says he will watch out for you, there is an electric fence with a ladder on it. I cant seem to turn of the electricity, nohting is working!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan said:
right now I am stuck

in Ravenholm, near the begining
after you see the priest and he says he will watch out for you, there is an electric fence with a ladder on it. I cant seem to turn of the electricity, nohting is working!

You need to get into a room around the back of that fence, there is a switch to turn it off. Just keep exploring

mank!

Part of the furniture
I got stuck on the same bit Chet

double back until you get to the big fire bit with the hanging corpses, go round the left hand side of it and turn the valve to put the fire out. go through the door and somewhere in that building there is a switch to turn the electricity off, once you've done that you can go back and climb the ladder

I think I'm going to have to buy the official guide tomorrow, because I keep getting stuck. I spent half an hour wandering around confused and I realised I'd walked past a switch about twenty times :/

mookie

One of Freddy's beloved
those black headcrabs freak me out. Top game though, even though i can only play if for around an hour at a time before i start feeling really nauseous because of motion sickness. GOD DAMN IT!

mank!

Part of the furniture
poor mooks ;(

I can't play it for too long because it scares me.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yea - i didn't like that area, i dont like freaky games :p

but the preacher guy is cool - i couldn't wait to get out of the mines to get away from the aliens....or so i thought ;)

i fucking hate headcrabs

mank!

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
Ravenholm is too creepy.

Yeah. It's possibly the only thing I dislike about the game so far, Ravenholm was too horror. It fucking scared me :|

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'm in Ravenholme now, can see the church but can't get into it - I risked going through the fire on the door, only to find the door was locked. Doh! Can see some elevated walkways but not sure how to get ontop of them. Am quickly running out of ammunition, please help!!

Oh and was up till 4am playing the game, EQ2 can wait a few days imo.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Stuck much later in the game.....

In Nova Prospekt, the bit where you have 3 turrets to place, and a shit load of guards attacking you. Whats the best place to put the turrets?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm stuck right at the beginning of ravenholm:

Where all the buzzsaw blades and gas cannisters (or wtf) are and the hanging half corpse. where do I go? Tried using the saw blades in the wall to step on but it wont let you. Cant see a way out - help please :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Post screenshots if you can, because I'm not sure which bit you're on :)

I went out and bought the strategy/walkthrough guide today. I'm not using it unless neccesary but it's quite handy and probably worth your money if you don't have the patience when you're stuck and/or you're thick like me.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Can someone tell me the button to bring down the console? I want to type noclip and god and stuff. Are there any cheats for this game?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
mank :) no probs, have got past it now i just wasnt looking hard enough.

clown - u r teh suck :)

Mr.Bee

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Stuck much later in the game.....

In Nova Prospekt, the bit where you have 3 turrets to place, and a shit load of guards attacking you. Whats the best place to put the turrets?

I put the guns on one side of the room and used a cell for cover, remember to pick them back up with the gravity gun if they get kicked over :D

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Just nailed the bastard. Happy but a bit pissed off its finished.

Have to laugh at some of the bollocks I've seen a few fucktards write about the ending (no names but a famous FH troll for one).

I don't see why people are so confused.

I like the ending, and the last couple of levels...heh I didnt think it could get any better...bzzz...wrong :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How the hell do u guys finish so fast? I'm still on that bit where you start shooting rockets at the strider from the roof.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mr.Bee said:
I put the guns on one side of the room and used a cell for cover, remember to pick them back up with the gravity gun if they get kicked over :D

heh, I found a much easier way:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tom.jeffs4/random%20crap/turrets.jpg

I just hopped up to a higher level with some boxes, dragged the turrets up behind me, and sat in the corner eating some crisps while the guns took care of the combine :D

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
You might want to spoiler tag that post (before the reply to Mr Bee) Tom.

As for finishing fast - LOL, phones been off the hook, all week off work, played til late night - say no more :)

Just watched the ending again, top stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom