Possible mad 10 day ML rush...

Yep thats the plan... gonna try run a 10 day ml raidathon... only thinking atm.. nothing is final lol... its crazy i know but i fancy a challenge! i'm not saying its the best of ideas :) if it did go ahead i'd probably go mad and kill someone before ML5 lol... anyway i really am thinking about it so stay tuned if you fancy a challenge! and a new world record on ML raid time :p i will make sure it doesn't collide with any other raids if i do decide to take it on :)

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
yep bring it on..hope we can gather 4fg or so..i think that all we need:)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I think it can be done, requires everyone participating to put in a fair bit of effort (getting mlxp, pre steps) but it can definately be done imo.

Well, 10 days :) gonna be a very long 10 days indeed heh... but i'm pretty sure it can be done aswell! so i'm gonna go ahead with it... date TBC!

I can tell you now it will be ML 1-10 in ---> 10 <--- DAYS lets give it a try :D you can always pull out if you get to bored

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Getting the MLxp to become ML9 will prolly be the biggest challenge.

I believe you will have problems with 4.2 aswell.

But it sure is a nice challenge :p

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
id be up for it xD

so long as its not in the easter holis when im home from uni :z

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
All I can say is best of luck ;) I'll participate in as many as possible, however I'll stick on my ML1-9 in 9 weeks casual working player schedule :p

Very nice innetiative, I hope it works out. The only problem I can see is ML5 and ML7 g/steps. If you can bypass it (by lets say allowing 2 separate days for them) things will be quite easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom