This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible mad 10 day ML rush...

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by GrisomWarshadow, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Yep thats the plan... gonna try run a 10 day ml raidathon... only thinking atm.. nothing is final lol... its crazy i know but i fancy a challenge! i'm not saying its the best of ideas :) if it did go ahead i'd probably go mad and kill someone before ML5 lol... anyway i really am thinking about it so stay tuned if you fancy a challenge! and a new world record on ML raid time :p i will make sure it doesn't collide with any other raids if i do decide to take it on :)

2. Joor

Joor Can't get enough of FH

yep bring it on..hope we can gather 4fg or so..i think that all we need:)

3. Naffets

Naffets Can't get enough of FH

I think it can be done, requires everyone participating to put in a fair bit of effort (getting mlxp, pre steps) but it can definately be done imo.

4. Well, 10 days :) gonna be a very long 10 days indeed heh... but i'm pretty sure it can be done aswell! so i'm gonna go ahead with it... date TBC!

I can tell you now it will be ML 1-10 in ---> 10 <--- DAYS lets give it a try :D you can always pull out if you get to bored

5. Argyle_Avendale

Argyle_Avendale Fledgling Freddie

Getting the MLxp to become ML9 will prolly be the biggest challenge.

I believe you will have problems with 4.2 aswell.

But it sure is a nice challenge :p

6. Roadie

Roadie Fledgling Freddie

id be up for it xD

so long as its not in the easter holis when im home from uni :z

7. Gear

Gear Can't get enough of FH

All I can say is best of luck ;) I'll participate in as many as possible, however I'll stick on my ML1-9 in 9 weeks casual working player schedule :p

Very nice innetiative, I hope it works out. The only problem I can see is ML5 and ML7 g/steps. If you can bypass it (by lets say allowing 2 separate days for them) things will be quite easier.

8. MrBic

MrBic Can't get enough of FH

i would join with something probably

9. Sardine

Sardine One of Freddy's beloved

I'm up for 10 days with no life \o/

10. Jorof

Jorof Loyal Freddie

Sounds like a plan sign me up :D

11. Vodkafairy

Vodkafairy Fledgling Freddie

12. sorting it out now :p just trying to find 10 very nice days where no other raids planned ;) :drink: