Possibillity Of Later Time Please

• Thread starter old.[WT]Fester Odge
  • Start date
O

old.[WT]Fester Odge

Hello Everybody,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but time is getting short now and i don't want to leave it till the last minute.
The problem i have is the time of our match for BWRTCWL week No2.I have contacted a admin on irc last Friday i think it was bigb or something similar to that,sorry if i have the name wrong i was in a rush,and he said that he could see what he could do about making our match time later,from 20.00GMT to 21.00GMT.
I gave him my e-mail address and he said he would contact me to let me know the outcome.As of today i have received no reply and i don't want to leave it too much longer.
The reason i would like a later time is because a couple of my team-mates are from the USA and wont be home at the starting time of 20.00GMT and unfortunately this will leave us short of players for our team.We don'ty want to lose by default again so i would greatly appreciate a ADMIN trying to arrange something for us please.
I can be contacted via e-mail at festerodge70@hotmail.com if you require any more information,Thank You.

B

bigbb

I'm head of league organisation in the BWRTCWL and you spoke to me, however i've not managed to change your match because of complexities involved in shifting other people round. I had a subsequent request from 'noc' to change the match but I simply can't due to the scales of which we had pre-planned all the fixtures. If you played last week you will still be placed into a division, your opposing clan this week will play another clan on the night, as organised by the on-night head admin.

Sorry, but there's nothing more we can do. We don't want to keep mucking people around with match times because of a few clans who can't make it.

I hadn't emailed you back because this hadn't been set out until this morning with all the clan information about who's staying on.

Sorry but no matches can be changed, it's a logistical nightmare.

O

old.[WT]Fester Odge

Thank You

Thanks Bigbb.
For the quick and speedy reply m8 and for your efforts in trying to help us.
I know its a hard time and also very busy time and all the Wolfteam clan would like to thank you for at least trying to remedy the situation.
Sorry i got your name wrong,i know this really pisses some people off i did not mean to offend.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

O

old.BOKA

Originally posted by bigbb
If you played last week you will still be placed into a division, your opposing clan this week will play another clan on the night, as organised by the on-night head admin.

I'm not sure I understand that bit :confused: . [UKC] are WT's oppenents in week 2, so does this mean we play another clan arranged by the head admin on the night¿

Sorry, I'm easily confused :twak:

Cheers :)
[UKC]BOKA

O

old.[WT]Fester Odge

Does'nt Matter Now Boka?

Well BOKA it seems it does'nt matter anyway because weekNo2 has been postponed so it gives us a little more time to prepare.
Sorry about the mix up but we will be ready for next week.
Good luck and good fragging,see you soon.
;) ;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread