Population decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

.Cask

Old age starts at around 65-70 so you can stop saying you're old in your 30's that's just ridiculous. I don't think of my parents as old and they're nearing 60's, scares me shitless to think they won't be around forever :(

Had a couple over 60's in my EQ guild and they were decent players and really nice people. Hope to see more 60+'s in gaming really as it's an ideal pastime for when ya start to lose your mobility. Would be good for the communities too as older people with their more moderate attitudes would help to balance out the hormonal adolescents.

24/7 gaming starts at 65 :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

We are ancient compared to you young whipper snappers, comprende??

;)

Y

Yoni

I am an old bird and I have renewed also. I enjoy the game in most situations whether I am playing with a full squad down to playing solo. Once you have reached an effective BR its so easy to pick and put down its untrue.

Guarenteed the lag issues need sorting but hey I just laff when I cant change my inventory round and tbh it isnt as bad as two weeks ago when we were being kicked from the world at least once a night.

T

the_smurflord

Well I'm renewing for 1 more month, as it should tide me over until SWG arrives.
Had a great laugh the last few nights, almost lag free.

Main difference for me was unplugging my 2nd hard drive, leaving my main one with an IDE channel all to itself. Really improved performance.

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Well I'm renewing for 1 more month, as it should tide me over until SWG arrives.

I thought i read somewhere that SWG isnt comming out until december in europe?. I may be wrong though.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by bone_idle
I thought i read somewhere that SWG isnt comming out until december in europe?. I may be wrong though.

Try next year :(

I hear they put it back another 6 months, that makes well over 2 years now it has been postponed.

When its finally released it had better be good, coz by then games like WoW and DE will be released (i hope).

Afraid SWG could well be the biggest flop in mmorpg history, such delays dont do much to encourage would-be players, lets hope they get it right :)

C

Custy

Originally posted by Turamber
I'm 35 and must be a kiddie at heart because I'll renew. Sure it's probably not a game to play for hours & hours night-after-night but its good for a few hours of fun each week :)

Who wants to pay a monthly fee for a few hours a week?

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Custy

People who sub to GAME.NET for starters.

B

bone_idle

Its only around a tenner a month. Hardly breaking the bank.

T

Turamber

Me? It's hardly expensive, I like to relax playing games - not make a life out of them like some of the geeks and nerds out there.

Thank you for your huge contribution to this thread :eek:

S

Slug

i know a site where you can get subsxcriptions for mmorpgs and mofps for free.

it think its gulliblegamers.com or sommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread