Poor sportsmanship

O

old.TCP|CyBeR-PimP

Yesterday I had a long discussion with Anax.
And in Basic lines it comes to this :
I really dont want to kick Anax out of my clan coz he's a good player And Anax also didnt want to leave TCP coz he has Great times here... So he had 2 options.. Unbind Suicide OR Leave TCP, Im happy he choose to unbind.. So i Hope i cleared this up..

O

old.Kez

its so nice to be able to click the "Unreal Tourney" section of the ubb tho, safe in the knowledge there's a new post ... oooh its grown up, its not my little baby no more (ie, when about 3 people posted on the ut bit :| )

:D

and there are so many familiar faces, not skanky newbies everywhere, ragh!

*Back to QW

O

old.TheFury[Void]

I dont know you wait for some action on this UBB then all of a sudden comes along a lovely 60 post flame :)

O

old.[SS]hol

Pharaonic, I hope it wasnt one of my lads, if you could name who it was you saw, Id be gratefull, Ive encountered a few other [SS]'s out there so its possible it was one of them.

Especially seeing as we dont play an awful lot of TDM as were more a CTF side.

-hol

O

old.Jools

As no one has yet replied to Hercules - I will - wtf blummin f*ck?
never heard of that bug - what clan did you play?and how recent was the match? cos if this bug exists on a map like lavagiant then there is a bit of an issue - i've never heard of this before -do you have a demo or anything? I could understand 5 caps in 5 mins on lavagiant using TL /impact jumps /redeemer jumps whatever - but this sounds wierd.which server? and which colour were you playing? what patch was the server running? give us more info!! -

------------------
Um, sorry wrong universe

O

old.[--GOD--]HERCULES

Hey Jools, I can't find the demo at the moment but I believe the CTF captain [--GOD--]Zeus has one, I will get back to you on this issue.

-Herc

O

old.LonG-John-SilveR

Hey I've Heard this before!! About Cheating in CTF someone told me about getting flags in your base without walking a long way with it there are also secret places and if you fake death while you got the flag weird things happen!! I also seen the Flag Got stuck many times so nobody could get it and i saw it once dissapear!!! How is this possible?

O

old.LonG-John-SilveR

By the Way I also saw people doing very weird things with the trancolator while they go a flag maybe they use it to drop it on secret places where your not supposed to be?
there are more map bugs like this! like in Peak i know its not a CTF map but there is also a place where your supposed to be death when you fall off

O

old.[utzc]IkaWar[Trauma]

hhm !

i played against some of those TcP guys !
and i would say they r mostly kinda avarage skilled players i know a lot german players who r beter than those (i don t mean all for instance choker is only a camper) and get pretty high rankings without cheating them !

fE there r those from SDF who r realy skilled players and they r mostly funny too , but those fuckin lamers like anaxares r even arrogant !
i played against him with a good kill/death ratio of 34-15 (i got a screenie) and he couldn t let loose to say to me :" on ur knees !"

is this ok am i suposed to hear such fuckin crap i hate such lamin fuckers , and i don t go out of a server if he comes on it , because when he isn t fast enough to click his fucckin key i ll get many points in the stats and even with my fuckin slow 56k modem i was several times fast enough to kill him ! :D :D :D

the only thing i want to say is that u r not feard by most stats playin ut gamers !
they only hate u bitch !

cu !
and don t cheat be a flakimp and jump into fuckin hardcore deathmacht ;)

[This message has been edited by [utzc]IkaWar[Trauma] (edited 22 August 2000).]

O

old.Jughead

hmmmm
hmmmm

could you say it again, my ears are not the best :)

maybe you are a bit humorless and personal?
Think you would kill my family if you´d hear the taunt-bindings -I- got ;)
And yes, give me your great 15-34 defeat, my hero, so i can put it on the desktop to show my children when I´m old: "this great man was killed only 34 times on 15 frags".

O

old.LonG-John-SilveR

MUHAHAHAHA!!
[utzc]IkaWar, YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!! You call TCP lame? Why you post the same message twice? afraid noone sees your macho message?
you are sooooo pathetic dude!! 34-15? wow!!
you are soooooooo good everyone fears you now!! LOL!! man you talk so tough!! RrrrRR We are all scared of you now

O

old.[VoRTeX]ThreeB

lol, Voidys own man. Noone who knows anything about the game can argue with it. They are truely special, and nice guys as far as I can see. I suggest play them in a clan match sometime.

Peace :)

O

old.[utzc]IkaWar[Trauma]

c´mon guys u couldn t stand it , too !
if would have won a game (sure u did)
and one would say to u on ur knees !
am i right !
that´s why i wrote this post !
because he was that terrible arrogant !
i don t like it very much i m not the best player i didn t ever say it !
i m not that bad that i have to stand such arrogant sentences like on ur knees !
would u like it ??? (oh sorry i m repeating may i do this in ur elite message board ???)
that s nothing against TcP
its against anaxares !
but what u proberbly didn t realize ist theat i edited my posting 5 mins after ir read throug it the secound time and deletet the second posting ! :confused:

but sorry might it that u only dislike germans ??? :confused:

i could get the impression that i m right in that case and !

what i only wanted to say in my previous screenie was that c´heating suxx and nobody really rears such cheaters even if they r on top of any fuckin stats list !
because this damn online gamin is no real life !

and if u didn t get it in the previous posting because of my not so good english i hope u ll get it now !

i don t wanna say that anybody is a second class man because of anything and i hope u ll see it now a little bit more like me !

ps:u shouldn t tread anybody as second class man only because u don t know him !
u never talked to me u never played against me u never saw my behaviour in any case so why the hell u treated me like that ???
i ve seen my mistakes and fixed them in 5 mins !
so what do u want ???
do u think u r that kind of elite player that u don t have to think about anybody else we had this in 1939-45 but at this time it was the mistake of german poeples , but i think we have fixed it as far as we could untill now !
and why u gonna think u could behave in directly the same way ???

that s all and i m terribly disapointed about ur damn elite behaviour !

cu or not !

T

Testin da Cable

don't be like that IkaWar,

fyi _everyone_ who makes a boo-boo gets the same joshing.

take it, and smile.
[and get your flak canon ready]

-tdc

O

old.[utzc]IkaWar[Trauma]

jeje !

i ll do !
i don t like to be a nasty sucker , i more like to get to know new people ! :D :D :D

so i ll take it with a smile (as u say) and lough about it and i hope u ll all lough with me , cause ut is for fun and nothing else !

it was only something like a shock reaction , cause i didn t thought it ll come to that reaction !

i should stop discussing things like that im front of such a big community perhaps if there is anything unclear we can discuss this more personnaly by mail or via icq !and if u like i ll delete my previous posting !

cu !
and i hope thinks r now clear !

[This message has been edited by [utzc]IkaWar[Trauma] (edited 22 August 2000).]

O

old.Mig

Yeah That's the spirit m8.
It's not very unsual to find guys that are always swearing, calling u a lamer (which always sounds very ironic), saying all u have is luck... stuff like that.

No use in getting angry about it, just ignore them.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by testin_da_cable:

take it, and smile.
[and get your flak canon ready]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeap
=[SK]=Mig

O

old.choker

[utzc]IkaWar[Trauma]

(i don t mean all for instance choker is only a camper)

pardon me ??????
you just got to be kidding here..

O

old.Sp3llcast3r

TO THE BORG:

i've read the article but i dont understand yours calculations, lets review:

Frags = 22
Kills (frags + suicides) = 33
Deaths = 5
Suicides = 11
Efficiency = 67.3%

This is correct!Now if you dont count the suicides(11) then you have to increment(11) frags, right??

Frags = 22 (+11) = 33
Kills (frags + suicides) = 22 (+11) = 33
Deaths = 16
Suicides = 0
Efficiency = 57.9% (37.3%)

I still think that the attitute of TCP clan it's coward. Anything mail me.

Sp3llcast3r,Portugal

O

old.Sp3llcast3r

Sorry the bug!! :)

Efficiency = 57.9% (+ 9,3%) = 67,3%

J

Jace

Frags are strictly the number of times you have killed someone else whilst Kills include the number of times you kill yourself as well :(

O

old.B_e_a_n

Ummm bit late to join in but...

{TcP}Psipher
4th in stats
2250 kills
632 deaths
684 suicides :rolleyes:

Anax, can whinge and moan about the stats being b*ll*x, but that is no reason to spoil other peoples fun and enjoyment of the game.

O

old.Mig

TCP=f** Lamers (and they are proud to be).
And yes, just because a few ppl from that clan do it, that means it's a lamer Clan.
The clan badge is there right?
And come to think of it, the question is:
How many TCP members DO NOT USE the suicide bind?
Mig

O

old.Goodtimes

well i thought i would let this one go but after seeing how TcP ppl reacted in this post i won't, just have a look at this game and then think whatever u want:
http://www2.ut.ngworldstats.com/fcgi-bin/DisplayGame?gt=UT&gm=dm&ip=212.40.5.37&port=7777&ts=967698738972

i will just add that the other player was someone keeping the belt ( i couldn't belive when i saw "shield available" on the screen) and giving frags to the TcP guy, i will not tell his nick cause i did a chat with that guy in the other game and he looked a good guy. Anyway, i just think that it's a lack of consideration to do such a tactic, if they use it against bots or someone who like it than go ahead, i don't care, but if they use against ppl who don't like that's lame (i think nobody likes it right? ;)).

------------------
...|P|Goodtimes

J

Jace

I think they have demonstarted their total lack of respect for other players on a clan basis through their postings here as well as an individual basis through their suicide binds. No surprise then to find Anaxares STILL suiciding his way to the top of the stats, also now joined by yet another TcP member, Psipher, as well.

I recall a reply stating that just because a few people do it don't tar the whole clan with the same brush. Well with Psipher now coming to the fore it's extremely hard not to. Ah well, shit happens.

O

old.Ian

Just a suggestion for everyone - goto the llama farm website here:
http://www.planetunreal.com/soundoff/index1.html)

and make sure you submit all the people you know using this tactic. I've already done it so if a few more of you mail them I'm sure they will be added.

You might also want to try mailing the ngworldstats people themselves to complain. I know that some people have had their stats reset in the past for cheating so it is worth a try. It might also bring to attention the flaw in the stats and might actually do something about it so no-one does this in the future.

O

old.Korfbal_is_Kut

K, guys,

I'm or actually was also a TcP member. I really don't like people cheating like this, but it still does show ngstats is very buggy.... Some top 20 players a very easy to kill and not at all good and other lowranked players can really kick my ass, so ngstats isn't perfect.

I hate the fact that the entire TcP crew is being accused of lame-ass-playing or suicinding all the time, but it is a rep which is very hard to lose. I don't want to play with people who do and therefore I am looking for another clan. Any GOOD clan want's me for trials? (I m not assuming I m a great player....! :)) Think it will not be easy to find one, cause of rep/burden I'm carrying around now... Sorry 4 my clanm8s, I never played like that, cause I think it is shitty....

Greetz KiK (formally know as {TcP}Korfbal_is_Kut)

PS, if there still is a place in MMX(not the german one) I would really like to join, cause Bing is a very good friend of mine and I really like playing with him (more often...) So.... :)?

PPS Ian Link is dead... :(

[This message has been edited by Korfbal_is_Kut (edited 03 September 2000).]

O

old.Goodtimes

The link has one ) in the end, that's the prob.

Kik, my opinion is that not all TcP do the suicide thing, Wez (i think that's his nick but i'm not sure) is not a bad player and i never saw him suicide, u i only saw once in morpheus map i think, i didn't saw u doing it too. The fact is that a lot of them have, for instance me and a [H] mate got in Cix server in spectator to watch another TcP clan member, he did the suicide some times, not as much like the others but he did it, Innocent was his nick i think (can't be sure...i went out for partys the whole weekend..heheh). So i do understand ur fear of being a TcP but as u see it's normal that rep will afect all TcP players since so many players do it. But hey, TcP are not the only stats cheating, Passion 'n Warfare do it too, there is one guy that only plays in a server (maybe lan for him?) with ping 20, etc etc...the question is do we care about the rank? Don't take it too seriously, i'm in 16 or 17 of the quartely and almost all [H](if not all) and |P| can kick my ass. I won't talk about foreign ppl (if they kick my ass or not) cause they always have the ping advantage :p :p :p :p :p

The only way u can know if u're good or not is at LANs with good players. And when the others are good then u know u're good if u have positive % at the LAN servers stats ;)

DaFury: are u saing that [H]Giggs, [H]Maiyart, Milio from OC clan, |P|Phoenix, |P|Sup3rFM and some others can't kick nailz ass? hehehe...just teasing u, nailz is one of the best in DM (but not the best :p).

------------------
...|P|Goodtimes

O

old.Scum

Hi Choker,

I would say that the validity of ngstats was destroyed long ago when people started to exploit its flaws.

Best thing you can do is unregister yourself with ngstats - you'll enjoy the game a lot more when you are free of worrying about what effect a game has on your rank.

Oh, by the way, I'm sure that the ex-TcP people would like to put this episode behind them, so some admin bloke should maybe close this thread? Otherwise, it will probably go on for ever.

[This message has been edited by Scum (edited 04 September 2000).]

O

old.choker

Just wanted to let you know i too have left
TcP, Just when i thought anax and dromer wised up psipher goes on and does something incredibly stupid like this. These things ruin a clans reputation and more importantly these lame acts ruin someone elses enjoyment in the game. I am embarresed to play with the {TcP} tag now ,Therefor i see no other alternative then to leave TcP.
Goodtimes post also streches another interesting point though.
Why where you playing under |P|GoO!)TiMeS instead of your regular as you say it 16 or 17 quarterly account. I think players doing these are lame asswell coz they destroy the validity of the ranking system. The other day i beat a top 50 player in an interesting match, so i was pleased with myself and figured i'd go up some points only to find he was playing with his fresh 500 point profile and i got 0.98 points out of it
If i had lost what also happend a couple of times i am totaly fucked

I hope epic will use cd keys for ut 2 and wil use this to log someone's games coz this sux

ps. if a respectable non cheating clan is looking for a half what decent player let me know. I'd be more then happy to join

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom