Poor mids :9

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by noaim
Well, if we get relics, lets zerg odins instead of emain, till the zerging is moved to there...when that happened, relics are safe.

no, since you got em from us we can get them from you etc.
:rolleyes:

C

cutri

/em passes out the chill pills

Its a game, sux server crashed, but wots with all this mid raid blah blah, primetime, blah blah.

Get over yourselves.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Gahldir
no, since you got em from us we can get them from you etc.
:rolleyes:

Did you know that there are 3 str relics aswell?

B

Belomar

Well, if we get relics, lets zerg odins instead of emain, till the zerging is moved to there...when that happened, relics are safe.
Sounds good in theory, but 90% of Hibs and Albs will continue going to Emain for most of their RvR, and the remaining 10% will not be enough to feed the RP-hungry Mids roaming there.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Grandpeck
(originally posted by ilaya) HINT: next time u try a prime time RR (hahahaha..like that's ever gonna happen again) try it when Hibs aren't doing a dragon raid and there's more communication than ever. Get a grip u ass u thnk we wanted a cause a server crash ?
This was a PRIMETIME raid and u got damn lucky.Goa presses the /reset button exactly like i said in another post goa also wants to get off thier intercontinental asses and upgrade Exacaliber asap instead of fobbing us off with lame excuses about server upgrade.But i find it strange that some ppl are reported still in the game now ? How can this be as the server is listed as down ? FFS sort it out goa/mythic

damn lucky, eh? none will never know if you'd stand a chance or not, so don't whine about luck. This is actually what you are asking for when you come in such a great numbers ;)

A

alme

nanannanaanananananananana batman!
batman..
batman...

G

Grandpeck

ilaya Did i touch a nerve there? arf arf

R u a total assdwellingmonkey or what ?

U expect us to be happy after this latest in a long series of feck-ups by goa.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
Sounds good in theory, but 90% of Hibs and Albs will continue going to Emain for most of their RvR, and the remaining 10% will not be enough to feed the RP-hungry Mids roaming there.

Ofc, it would require to actually move the zerg.

If this happened once, ok, shit happens, but this happened more than once, and both to mids and albs. But I suppose since it is a fantasy game, you gotta take the "enemies at relic keep" and "X number of defenders inc" and make a nice picture in your head about how it could have been...and then pay GOA money for that.

G

Gahldir

Ofc, it would require to actually move the zerg.

If this happened once, ok, shit happens, but this happened more than once, and both to mids and albs. But I suppose since it is a fantasy game, you gotta take the "enemies at relic keep" and "X number of defenders inc" and make a nice picture in your head about how it could have been...and then pay GOA money for that.

well, has happened to hibs aswell at alb str relic.

O

old.Tzeentch

Credit to mids you took us totally by surprise, bad luck that the server crashed.. but we also had a nice number of people moving to Dagda.. count was at 250+ in collory.. would have been a good few hours :>

/bow

J

Jergiot

ahh good thing GOA raised the monthly fee ^^
maybe they can upgrade the servers year 2007.

V

vintervargen

fuck sake, ported my druid to DL and alderian to dl from odins.. and my comp decided to reboot. shit no pop-farming gaaaah

N

noaim

well, has happened to hibs aswell at alb str relic.

Maybe you used the wrong tactics?

Seriosuly tho, that doesnt make it ok, does it?

R

Runolaz

damn lucky, eh? none will never know if you'd stand a chance or not, so don't whine about luck. This is actually what you are asking for when you come in such a great numbers ;)

LOL

R

Ravenbourne

i think the mid's have actually managed to make the server explode

G

Grandpeck

Yea we pay more for less service it seems, sucky sucky goa sort ya shit out plz let us acutally play the game instead of having to put up with this crap. And why the hell they dont have someone with servers today after lastweeks crash u'd think they would learned but oh well i suppose maybe next week they might have a monkey pressing the /reboot buttons in goas server center if we are lucky

K

killrake

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Credit to mids you took us totally by surprise, bad luck that the server crashed.. but we also had a nice number of people moving to Dagda.. count was at 250+ in collory.. would have been a good few hours :>

/bow

Yes It had been some fun hour(s) to bad it all broke down, because in the end what this game is all about is having fun, relics or not.

And to Alderian u are a twat that thinks its fun to kill pop ups at relic keep, but I guess thats the way u earned most of ur rps, by beiing a lame shit.

Anyway u can see in the sky for rp from me, i will log in that char a week from now and let the guards do the job.

/salut Saadyst
/slit Alderian

R

Ravenbourne

1 good thing will come out of this mess, Goa will never host a game again

S

salamurhaaja

I bet there some summer-trainee in goa, when regular staff is in summer-holiday.
Maybe we get servers up in week or so, when they come back :)

T

Tiarta

(www.daoc-europe.com)
Friday news !
[2003-27-06]

Excalibur and the quest for the Horn of Eternal Youth :

"The Knights of the Sacred Network, after vanquishing the evil Conclave of the Delay, finally found their way through the cave of the Platform of Excalibur. Fighting for their lives every seconds against the Hydra Cables and various Power Mushrooms, the brave Knights found themselves stuck in the Mud of Thousand Problem…"
This could have been a nice story, but sadly, it's not too far from the reality. Another unforeseen delay with the upgrade of Excalibur to the famous Bi-Xeon platform, the plan now is to have this done within the next two weeks. Little more patience on this

T

Tiarta

General

Excalibur problems
[2003-29-06]

Excalibur server is having some trouble staying up as I write this. The admins are working on it and hopefully the issue will be solved soon.
More news as soon as possible.

(at least they are working on the problem.)

Y

yoshimo

funny thing is my last words to my grp was:
"Wait! ffs u can wait another 5 secs can't you?"
/server crash

G

Grandpeck

but i find it hard they they always encounter problems when doing anything for the Uk servers.I mean cant they even pay someone a frenchloaf and some snails to babysit the servers pff useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom