Poor mids :9

R

Runolaz

...sad only showes that doing primetime raid on this servers is doomed cuz of fucking GOA using crap hardware. Alb zerge in emain, Mid RR force on Dagda + INC Hib zerg = ZoneCrash. sad sad sad sad sad...

Anyway gj Ardamel for pulling Mids forces toghter onec more.

bah... I think we would have made it this time.

U

uncle_sal

ffs... too this evening to finally exp my bm... and what do you guys do... grrrrrr :eek:

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by Lumikki
Exacly. Second time in a row when the zone crashesh on our Hib relic raid.... and still people wonder why primetime raids are not so popular.... this sucky server ruins the game totally.

GIVE US A REAL SERVER PLEASE!!!

:(

Ill ask goa if they let me host it off my home puter..

C

Ceap

Good attempt guys, almost chocked on my chicken at numbers...

D

Draylor

Nice to see mids try, but hey we all knew the result in advance.

K

Kirtaa

doubt mids would made it tho, was loads of hibs inc from suiciding at dragon, but good that u try at primetime even is server sucks ;X

C

cercela

well, goes to show, maybe you shouldnt be in emain rvring all the time if you want hib relics.

We have the mindless alb zerg defence. Any extras come to emain and server crashes.

and ummm shall i remind you we got our power relic back at primetime ;)

K

Kirtaa

like 60 ppl on bw, and still u spamm this thread crappy ;/

I

ilaya

HINT: next time u try a prime time RR (hahahaha..like that's ever gonna happen again) try it when Hibs aren't doing a dragon raid and there's more communication than ever.

What's that? you didnt know we were doing one? suuuuuure...

Leave the primetime raids to Hibs guys :)

Oh, one more thing.. if any of you mids pop up in unusual places.. dont go around killing hibs.. not nice :)

A LURICHAMP, A LURICHAMP, A RAVEN ARDENT AND A LURICHAMP
IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!
A RAVEN ARDENT AND A LURICHAMP
IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!

:)

K

Kurik BHM

Originally posted by old.Reno
Then how come Excalibur is listed as down with 0 people on it, on my server selection screen?

how should i know... i know im doing sidi raid with a bunch of ppl atm

A

acei

Let me get this right. I wasn't on at the time so i dunno...

Mids went for the Hibs power relics and by doing so accidentally took down the entire Excalibur server? Cool

/slap GOA

Switch the server back on!

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by ilaya

Last time we did that we got whined to hell. Give us some cred for trying instead. Twat!

T

Talifer

Originally posted by kurik
how should i know... i know im doing sidi raid with a bunch of ppl atm

Well get out of Sidi and into Emain while noone can log in to stop you taking the power relics <wink wink>

Talifer

B

Belomar

HINT: next time u try a prime time RR (hahahaha..like that's ever gonna happen again) try it when Hibs aren't doing a dragon raid and there's more communication than ever.
HINT: You are a fool. The Mids did a primetime relic raid, and there is no telling what would have happened if there was no server crash.

L

Lumikki

Oh, one more thing.. if any of you mids pop up in unusual places.. dont go around killing hibs.. not nice :)

IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!
IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!

/rude..

<hint> get a clue.

xx

R

Runolaz

IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!
IL-AAAAYA! IL-AAAAYA!

TWAT!!!!

This RR was planned weeks ago, and had NOTHING to do with your DR.

M

mirak_naijmi

Is it just me or is alaya asking us to do a night time raid on them? Hey i dont mind if hes asking for it. Damn, people like you make me sick. Retard

N

-Nuked-

cant raid at primetime and you get mass whine if you do it at 4am :rolleyes:

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by ormagaa
FUCK GOA

when is release of WoW?

Europe realease januari 2004 :/ But i think il play some shite game till then thats free. Paying for a half built game like DAoC feels kinda wrong right now

N

noaim

Well, if we get relics, lets zerg odins instead of emain, till the zerging is moved to there...when that happened, relics are safe.

G

Grandpeck

(originally posted by ilaya) HINT: next time u try a prime time RR (hahahaha..like that's ever gonna happen again) try it when Hibs aren't doing a dragon raid and there's more communication than ever. Get a grip u ass u thnk we wanted a cause a server crash ?
This was a PRIMETIME raid and u got damn lucky.Goa presses the /reset button exactly like i said in another post goa also wants to get off thier intercontinental asses and upgrade Exacaliber asap instead of fobbing us off with lame excuses about server upgrade.But i find it strange that some ppl are reported still in the game now ? How can this be as the server is listed as down ? FFS sort it out goa/mythic

G

Groom

Banned from #celticfist

Can some OP in #celticfist un ban me plz? I was spamming in wrong channel, was going to do that in my own guild chat. But I did that accidenty in CF channel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom