poor gamah

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Were there also people banned for taunting be4 there were warlocks?

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Rothzak said:
[08:37 PM] Rejecta: ZzZ 3 day suspention for "Emote spamming" pathetic

:eek2: gonna miss my idol for 3days ! :(

lol given all the press it's had recently amazing people think they are not going to get caught for it.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Chimaira said:
Gamah is a retard for thinking out loud? atleast hes not sucking up to the community like you do.

and before you ask me to remove my nose outta his british ass. I flame him plenty enough but can give im credit to xD

and Mythic has never banned people for Emote spam so why are GoA following another rule book?

Let me see, Mythic doesnt provide the servers or the bandwidth or deal with customer issues over here....

So, what exactly does Mythic have to do with this particular rule?

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Why are emotes there if they ban ppl's when they use them.. kind'a ridiculous imo.. but IF it's such a big problem.. why not put a recast timer on the banable emotes =)

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
In wow there are not only about 4 times as many emotes, some of them are alot more 'offensive'.. /spit for example.

Not only that but there is a macro facility built into thier client, so that you can bind several emotes to one button press. Had people with such macro's hammer them at others, Blizzard just recomment that if you dont like it.. you disable them for viewing in the window you're using.

Perhaps the same could be said for here!

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
koxi said:
Why are emotes there if they ban ppl's when they use them.. kind'a ridiculous imo.. but IF it's such a big problem.. why not put a recast timer on the banable emotes =)

It's to do with the spamming of channels that is the problem. SO putting a reuse timer on them may make a difference

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
Really? I've seen you pimp around for groups and moan in the RvR forum about people not wanting to invite you... Didn't your attempt at a RvR guild fail too? Maybe that's a hint. Oh, and it looks like you even went so far as to pimp on another server, hoping for a group spot (no doubt hoping that your reputation would not follow you there).

Apart from that fact thats just lies, spot on..for one I havn't asked for a group with anyone except Kairamir and my guild in the last year or so.

No doubt I killed you a few too many times on the bridge with my bainshee? or maybe a few too many times on my minstrel for you to be bitter enough to start posting lies. You don't even play the same realm as me? so what are you basing this information on? irc? heh..hardly gonna whine for a group in prydwen.stealthers..or maybe, hey xxx want to duo? is pimping for a group in your eyes? But carry on sitting up there on your high horse.

I thought you were a cock but not a liar as well, heh.

Gamah

Banned
As for my "failed" RvR guild, I tried to set up a guild to run full group RvR when Albion was just recovering from its post WoW slump, the guild fell apart due to mis-information, but sure go ahead and try and slate me for trying to give Albion a decent FG RvR guild, I would rather have tried and failed than not tried at all like some.

I have asked several Alb/Excal guilds on irc if they will be using minstrels in FG RvR, sadly our day in FG RvR is almost over, you can thank mythic for that not "my likability" whos the only minstrel you see running regular fg RvR? Evita..because she makes the groups thats the only reason, you could replace her spot with another class to make the group far more effective (Not saying anything about Evitas skill just saying that minstrels are a weak spot now)

Slate me all you want but being a hippocrite and Liar just to score some brownie points with the FH possie is sad and pathetic. I prefer solo on my minstrel anyway, but yea im sure making 4 million rpts solo means I am such a shit player :puke:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
Really? I've seen you pimp around for groups and moan in the RvR forum about people not wanting to invite you... Didn't your attempt at a RvR guild fail too? Maybe that's a hint. Oh, and it looks like you even went so far as to pimp on another server, hoping for a group spot (no doubt hoping that your reputation would not follow you there).
i dont like gamah alot, but that's just utter rubbish to post tbh, you've sunk too deep this time (again -.-)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Today Gamah learns that the amount of RPs you have made has nothing to do with your skill--I thought that was basic knowledge? Ah, maybe you go around and tell people you are an "RR9!!! Minstrel IRL! 4 mil RPs babeh!", or what? 4 million RPs means you are experienced, not necessarily that you are skilled.

Sorry about the RvR guild part, I do think Albion needs more RvR guilds and more initiatives like yours are needed. Furthermore, having a Minstrel from way back, I do know the limited groupability the class faces now. However, you're the one putting down an entire Albion guild (Rising Force, who actually have run as an FG lately and put up good fights), not to mention basically ridiculing most of your realm in past posts, which is what made me react in the first place.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
As for my "failed" RvR guild, I tried to set up a guild to run full group RvR when Albion was just recovering from its post WoW slump, the guild fell apart due to mis-information, but sure go ahead and try and slate me for trying to give Albion a decent FG RvR guild, I would rather have tried and failed than not tried at all like some.

I have asked several Alb/Excal guilds on irc if they will be using minstrels in FG RvR, sadly our day in FG RvR is almost over, you can thank mythic for that not "my likability" whos the only minstrel you see running regular fg RvR? Evita..because she makes the groups thats the only reason, you could replace her spot with another class to make the group far more effective (Not saying anything about Evitas skill just saying that minstrels are a weak spot now)

Slate me all you want but being a hippocrite and Liar just to score some brownie points with the FH possie is sad and pathetic. I prefer solo on my minstrel anyway, but yea im sure making 4 million rpts solo means I am such a shit player :puke:

Doubt you would be in a decent group :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
banning people for spamming anything less than 150 emotes suck, just turn emotes off if you don't want to be spamed with them, end of story.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

i think you should try again, would be fun with more albgrps to fight.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
over my dead body would you get in...

Not for the Pally spot Jjuraa, don't be so frightened.

Just stating that I would gladly take part in Gamah's rehabilitation on Prydwen/Albion.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Scnr...

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
lmao gam :(

Banned for emote spamming!

Goa have totally lost it tbh, they give us Emote but if we use it too much (which they dont clearly state how much emote spamming is too much!) we get banned..

If emote spamming aint allowed, how hard can it be for the muppets to put a delay on emotes? But i guess thats to difficult for them to code :clap:

Aye, forget all the noobs that hax other peeps accounts/use speed hax/radar etc etc, lets ban emote spammers!!

fk sake GoA... get a grip instead of banning people for using something YOU give us..if emoting spamming aint allowed, then its upto YOU to code it so they cant be spammed like its done in other mmorpg's... idiots.

Yet another prime example of how well of a job GoA are doing at trying to keep its current subscribers :clap:

Roll on DnL tbh ;)

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
over my dead body would you get in...

Not hard to be better pala then jjura, just watch thaadis sig :) think manisch would be with his sorc even ;)

Gamah

Banned
Majsan said:
Not hard to be better pala then jjura, just watch thaadis sig :) think manisch would be with his sorc even ;)

I think he wouldn't :p

Would take Saitoh as my pet greek bitch!

Jjuraa

Banned
Majsan said:

because killing a unbuffed paladin with a ml9 convoker druid is hard.. im actually quite annoyed now, the ammount of people who laugh at thaadi's sig.. like i somehow should have been able to beat a class that had a level 75 pet to hit me in the back, and a dot constantly ticking away on me, and had slash resistant armour, with two insta heals. and all while he was kiting so i couldnt hit him in the first place? when someone else does better than me: then they can laugh. as it is im easily the best 1v1 paladin on the server still.

anyway back to my point. i meant i wouldnt let you anywhere near my group at all Manisch, with any class.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
as it is im easily the best 1v1 paladin on the server still.

compared to fucking what? u wouldnt b fit to lace the boots of the old timers, like saying trollum is the best thane, sure he is cause what is there to compare to.... i think PE trying to prove the can play with 7.5 players tbfh........ haahhahahhahaha and no, i dont or will never claim to b the best... u put yerself on a pedestal b prepared to get knocked off it

Jjuraa

Banned
Jupiter said:
compared to fucking what? u wouldnt b fit to lace the boots of the old timers, like saying trollum is the best thane, sure he is cause what is there to compare to.... i think PE trying to prove the can play with 7.5 players tbfh........ haahhahahhahaha and no, i dont or will never claim to b the best... u put yerself on a pedestal b prepared to get knocked off it

lick the boots of the old timers? you mean Araudry killing 4v1 back in old frontiers- no disrespect to him, it was good.. but i killed 3 hunters and 2sbs at once back then too, paladin was a hell of a lot better. and i did it at realm rank 5. I garuntee ive soloed more than any other paladin. Maybe Soulfly/Araudry were better than me at grouping, i dont know ive got nothing to compare against, but im damn sure i was better at 1v1.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Dam hit a nerve :eek: :kissit:
Talking random shit like you do, making fuck all sense, you'd hit anyone's nerve, but no. Just don't think you're getting anywhere by making several 'points', none of which apply to me.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Someone that makes a paladin temp with 33/75 str, i don't hold such high hopes
So now templates say everything about me? I did make one of the best merc templates around aswell, imo, but I guess you didn't notice that one.
Not at all familiar with paladin items and I made that one while in a hurry and without searching for any decent dex cap items and such, but using the ones I currently had in my little 'database'.
Never saw you post a single decent template so you really shouldn't speak.
Gamah said:
Thats funny a lot of "Self Respecting" groups offer me spots..hmm interesting :)
Only self-respecting unfortunately.
Gamah said:
I would actully like the mods to close this thread, I feel it serves no purpose but to flame bait against me, which ofc it has successfully done.
Because you didn't get your e-peen improved in this one? :I
Gamah said:
Same goes for slating people for trying to share templates, not sure about what to cap? :eek: Mr Hypocrit \o/
Gamah said:
Hohoho everyone is the comedian, so Public Enemies were shit when I ran with them then :<?
They even took me in, several times, so that kinda shows they don't only take the best? Pretty sure they ran out of nice/decent minstrels to run with that/those times.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
A lot of bitterness and a lot of whine from most here. A simple tip, never say you are the best at anything, as even if you are people will tear you to shreds for it. Theres a suprising number of active rvr pallys, just not many solo. I'd say maybe 5 total on the server predominantly solo.

Btw pretty simple how you deal with the insta heals. /Slam on 10-20% and backstyle the crap out of him. The pet stings though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom