poor gamah

Corran

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Only total twats report for emote spamming. They should just remove it if they keep banning for it.

I report zerging hypercrits (sp!?) from this forum just for a laugh if they spam me emotes often. They want to act like twats and talk shit i like to just annoy them

pip

Banned
Yes is stupid to be banned for somthin like that :( why still have it implemented.In game if cant use it :eek7: tbh i think its one of the best features in the game :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Yes is stupid to be banned for somthin like that :( why still have it implemented.In game if cant use it :eek7: tbh i think its one of the best features in the game :D

There a difference between using it and taking the piss with using it.... if like me you trying to look back at fight information and it constantly being pushed away by 30+emotes then it gets annoying (ofc could release which is arguement i made to goa but that dont matter)

pip

Banned
Lol if i was a cry baby could of had loads banned /laugh spam all in the fun imo :twak:

Gamah

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
na.. the hahahaha is quite enough xD

so thats 1 hib account, 1 alb account, 1 mid account and an alb buffbot account? all for your compleate 3 realm experience xD

You dumb or stupid? try reading before you post.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Emote spanning bans are good in extreme cases only imo. <shrug>

Although i do have a couple of s's of most of a group emote spamming me 50+ times after we died to them...Oooo the possibilties should i become drunk and sufficiently annoyed with getting zerged one day ;)

And the zerg of the night award goes to albion for having 4fg at the berks rock on and off throughout the night - impressive and meant we didnt actually get a single fight in HW all night without alb adds in some form :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
you care... about me \o/
True, busted :(
Overdriven said:
Only total twats report for emote spamming. They should just remove it if they keep banning for it.
What if it weren't for the emotes itself? If I would get to ban some **** for spamming emotes I would :eek:
Jjuraa said:
it requires pathetic little people like Dwera who are otherwise impotent to do anything harmful. Now they can flex their roleplay muscle and get people banned for sneezing.
Or, they find a different way to get them banned for being *****.

Oh, and Gamah. Why bother telling people on irc if nobody would care? To inform the community? x<

Gamah

Banned
im only banned for 3 days, i'll soon be back farming your rogster chars..no worrys :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
im only banned for 3 days, i'll soon be back farming your rogster chars..no worrys :D
Rog as in, not rolling a retarded class which would be able to kill without a template whatsoever?

pip

Banned
Straef said:
Rog as in, not rolling a retarded class which would be able to kill without a template whatsoever?
You best roll 1 then cause you cant kill with template

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:

No rog as in having such a bad template, its easy to farm you :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
if people get offended emotes in a game, they really really need to stop playing.

guess what, it aint real, cannot affect your irl in any way shape or form !

ps. thanks for the hug m8 :D

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

ooh you got him good. you win in a game. heres your puke medal :puke:

pip

Banned
Zede said:
if people get offended emotes in a game, they really really need to stop playing.

guess what, it aint real, cannot affect your irl in any way shape or form !

ps. thanks for the hug m8 :D
Have another 1 /hug

Gamah

Banned
Hamro said:
ooh you got him good. so you win in a game. heres your puke medal :puke:

really

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? just another noob that jumped on the hate gamah bandwagon :D..

Fuck off back to excal..i assume thats where your cretinus stench comes from.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
You best roll 1 then cause you cant kill with template
Gj coming from a bloody warlock ;p
Gamah said:
Because you've seen it? ;o How is it easier to farm me than anyone else when resists are capped and I've got sufficient con/hits?
Just talking random shit now? :(
It might not be as easy if you roll a decent class which won't get 223 delve dd's, or ofcourse, roll a merc and try do better against bg'ed bainshees :eek:
Gamah said:
really

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? just another noob that jumped on the hate gamah bandwagon..

Such random insults Gamah, as you don't know him whatsoever, like you mentioned yourself :( Thought you were meant to be maturity embodied :I

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
really

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? just another noob that jumped on the hate gamah bandwagon :D..

yes im just another noob on the wagon.

oh and btw www.vnboards.ign.com

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
run forest run go hide behind you grp gimp :twak:
Guess you didn't realise not every class gets insta lifetap and sometimes it's a good idea to go fetch a heal x<

pip

Banned
Straef said:
Guess you didn't realise not every class gets insta lifetap and sometimes it's a good idea to go fetch a heal x<
yes and bring another 7 to fight you battle tbh cba to argu with some1 that leached all is rp and to scared to fight in rvr 1on1 with a diffrent hat on

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
pip said:
yes and bring another 7 to fight you battle tbh cba to argu with some1 that leached all is rp and to scared to fight in rvr 1on1 with a diffrent hat on
or, how about you pick a char (zerker maybe?) vs. his merc? and haha @ leech rps comming from a warcock like yourself.

pip

Banned
Huntingtons said:
or, how about you pick a char (zerker maybe?) vs. his merc? and haha @ leech rps comming from a warcock like yourself.
Nah just log my warroir whats is name on merc ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Strong random words, those are :eek: So what you're saying, basicly, is that I leech rps, because I group? And I'm hardly scared of warlocks, but that doesn't mean I'm going to run into them solo just to give away rps.
Go roll a real class and bitch about leeching.
pip said:
Nah just log my warroir whats is name on merc ?
Shows how much you know about me, doesn't it? What a fucking retard xD Twice as old, half the brains, grow up ;p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you're on ignore pip, you're getting boring and annoying so please stop qouting me and try to make yourself look funny... i think i know what you're gonna say anyway. so predictable them warcocks are.

pip

Banned
Huntingtons said:
you're on ignore pip, you're getting boring and annoying so please stop qouting me and try to make yourself look funny... i think i know what you're gonna say anyway. so predictable them warcocks are.
ROLF was going to say stop stalking me you keep quoting me :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom