Poor Gail

leggy

Probably Scottish
Too many repeat plays drove her over the edge.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
She's from my wifes neighbourhood in Edinburgh. I used to wind her up by telling her (the wife) she was the second best looking woman from Portobello ;)

Ah well if she was in Manchester I'd cheer her up. Like you said...

...Toploader :puke:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
*cat* ----------> throw! ----------> *pigeons*

Gail Porter is the most overrated woman on the planet, and that accent is what I hear everyday and there is nothing sexy about: the accent of some lass working in a newsagents in Wester Hailes.

Still, sad to hear she would do such things to herself. Hearing a Toploader song makes me want to reach for the pills too.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Big G said:
there is nothing sexy about: the accent of some lass working in a newsagents in Wester Hailes.

OOoooh! Mrs Tenko is screaming abuse :D. Wester Hailes is not Portobello (she says).

Wrong side of town and more heroin addicts apparently. It seems it's a bit like calling Altrincham, Mosside to a Manc.

:clap:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's still Edinburgh, "we're not from Edinburgh, we're from Portobello".

Away and shite :p.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ah yes Wester Hails, the place that you never want to stop at traffic lights, you would get your wheels nicked.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The Royal Free is my local hospital. Tbh you're right john - she's effing fantastic, and toploader are shit, ergo her ex is shit.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Attention seeking cry for help, zero sympathy. Don't rate her in the looks dept either tbh.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Quite right. How dare people feel so desperately low that they feel they need to do something so drastic in order to ask for help. Selfish bitch.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'd do her, shes lovely. Obviously she ain't no Leggy or Nath but I'd have a go.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Anybody else having a weird problem with that page?

Every time I try and view it, it jumps back to the homepage. :eek:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You need quickfire reactions - load it up and press stop straight away - that's how I sorted it tbh.

Trem :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sharma said:
Anybody else having a weird problem with that page?

Every time I try and view it, it jumps back to the homepage. :eek:

It did that on Firefox for me. Try using IE.

Oh and Yuck, ask your guide dog if she's fit I reckon he'll be in a better position to comment.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's not that she's totally fit, she's good looking of course - but it's just that she's fucking lovely.

Cracking tits too, natch.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Most tv presenters are attention seekers by nature anyway. I can't imagine what they think is so great about being on telly just for the sake of it. Journalists are an entirely different kettle of fish. Oh, and Brucie as well.

Still I hope she gets better.

Chilly

Balls of steel
for firefox tarts:
It’s emerged that TV star Gail Porter sadly attempted to take her own life last week, after becoming depressed over her failed marriage.

The star was admitted to a London hospital after allegedly taking an overdose of anti-depressant pills. She had her stomach pumped and also had treatment for cuts on her wrists.

Friends say the ex-Big Breakfast presenter had sunk into a deep depression following the break-up of her marriage to Dan Hipgrove, the former Toploader guitarist and that this was a "cry for help".

A friend told The Sun: "Gail and Dan tried to work through their problems to save the marriage but it has finally come to an end. She got a bit confused and was feeling very down over the break-up."

Gail reportedly checked herself into the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead after swallowing pills she had been prescribed for post-natal depression.

“She rang her doctor and he advised her to go to hospital. She was kept in but released the next day,” her friend said. After being treated for the overdose and having the cuts on her wrists bandaged, Gail was given an appointment to visit the famous Priory hospital.

The star recently admitted that her four-year marriage to Dan had sadly hit the rocks about eight months ago. It now seems reconciliation is out of the question as Dan has a new girlfriend and is moving out permanently.

Thankfully, Gail has been out and about since the incident and was at the premiere for new British movie Valiant on Sunday. Dan told The Sun: “I’ve seen her since she left hospital and she is fine. She has gone to Disneyland with our daughter. That’s not something you’d do if you were not well.”

Shes getting a bit podgy too! Never mind tho, more cushin for the pushin' !

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
"so gail your out of rehab, what you going to do now?"

"Im goin to disneyland"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom