This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Gail

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Bodhi, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Bodhi

Bodhi Resident Freddy

2. leggy

leggy Probably Scottish FH Subscriber

Too many repeat plays drove her over the edge.

3. Tenko

Tenko Fledgling Freddie

She's from my wifes neighbourhood in Edinburgh. I used to wind her up by telling her (the wife) she was the second best looking woman from Portobello ;)

Ah well if she was in Manchester I'd cheer her up. Like you said...

...Toploader :puke:

4. Big G

Big G Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

*cat* ----------> throw! ----------> *pigeons*

Gail Porter is the most overrated woman on the planet, and that accent is what I hear everyday and there is nothing sexy about: the accent of some lass working in a newsagents in Wester Hailes.

Still, sad to hear she would do such things to herself. Hearing a Toploader song makes me want to reach for the pills too.

5. Tenko

Tenko Fledgling Freddie

OOoooh! Mrs Tenko is screaming abuse :D. Wester Hailes is not Portobello (she says).

Wrong side of town and more heroin addicts apparently. It seems it's a bit like calling Altrincham, Mosside to a Manc.

:clap:

6. Big G

Big G Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

It's still Edinburgh, "we're not from Edinburgh, we're from Portobello".

Away and shite :p.

7. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

Ah yes Wester Hails, the place that you never want to stop at traffic lights, you would get your wheels nicked.

8. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

The Royal Free is my local hospital. Tbh you're right john - she's effing fantastic, and toploader are shit, ergo her ex is shit.

9. ~Yuckfou~

~Yuckfou~ Lovely person

Attention seeking cry for help, zero sympathy. Don't rate her in the looks dept either tbh.

10. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

Quite right. How dare people feel so desperately low that they feel they need to do something so drastic in order to ask for help. Selfish bitch.

11. Trem

Trem That there, that's not me. Moderator

I'd do her, shes lovely. Obviously she ain't no Leggy or Nath but I'd have a go.

12. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

Anybody else having a weird problem with that page?

Every time I try and view it, it jumps back to the homepage. :eek:

13. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

You need quickfire reactions - load it up and press stop straight away - that's how I sorted it tbh.

Trem :D

14. Bodhi

Bodhi Resident Freddy

It did that on Firefox for me. Try using IE.

Oh and Yuck, ask your guide dog if she's fit I reckon he'll be in a better position to comment.

15. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

It's not that she's totally fit, she's good looking of course - but it's just that she's fucking lovely.

Cracking tits too, natch.

16. Mazling

Mazling Fledgling Freddie

Bubbly Gail ;-( .. sad story.

17. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

Most tv presenters are attention seekers by nature anyway. I can't imagine what they think is so great about being on telly just for the sake of it. Journalists are an entirely different kettle of fish. Oh, and Brucie as well.

Still I hope she gets better.

18. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

for firefox tarts:
    Shes getting a bit podgy too! Never mind tho, more cushin for the pushin' !

19. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

"so gail your out of rehab, what you going to do now?"

"Im goin to disneyland"