Pooooooooor Scotland

L

leggy

you lot are a right set of fuckers. At least we know we're shite. You lot play a load of half arsed poncey twats and pretend you're world class.

When let's face it everyone knows England are all front and no balls.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by leggy
you lot are a right set of fuckers. At least we know we're shite. You lot play a load of half arsed poncey twats and pretend you're world class.

GO ON THE HOLLAND!

T

Trem

HAve to agree with Leggy......England soccer team is wank. The rugby team on the other hand...................

M

mr.Blacky

Well at least the idiots can leave Amsterdam now :) with the kilts (do they even wear them in Scotland that much?) and with their flags "fuck england" :p

B

Brynn

Lol...cant really comment just too funny. Means their isn't gunna be anyone allowed to be off uni 2morrow morning at uni - due to over drinking coz of Scotland winning :p

L

leggy

Originally posted by mr.Blacky
Well at least the idiots can leave Amsterdam now

And they wouldn't have left anyway?

Do you think if they won they might have bought houses and emigrated?

:/

R

Rubber Bullets

I honestly think it is sad, and I feel sorry for the Welsh as well.

I really hate this 'support any team that is opposing England' mentality, it is pathetic and I refuse to reciprocate. When any of the home nations are playing any one other than England I support them, almost without exception. I have family in Scotland, and although I have no great love of the Welsh wouldn't most people here rather have them in the Euro Cup finals than the Russians? What a shame that they couldn't rediscover the form that allowed them to beat Italy so well.

It is probably a minority view, but thats me; too fucking sensible and nice.

RB

B

Big G

I'm Scottish (but i support England, being of English origin) and for my fellow countrymen to believe that Scotland were ever gonna come close to scraping a goal against Holland away:

sheer fantasy

G

T

throdgrain

I couldnt care less (sorry Leggy m8).
England is like Millwall FC, "no one likes us, we dont care" .
When we play football the scots I talk to are dying for us to lose. So why should we support them ? Bollocks to that :)
Saturday we'll see an England victory lads, just wait :cool:

C

CptDoom

Originally posted by leggy

BUT I AM DANISH!!

Muahahahahahahhhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

J

Jonaldo

I'm English but always support all home nations in sporting events (also both my grandmothers were Scottish but it's awkward to work out how Scottish I am), but I've noticed when England play anyone, both Scots and Welsh always support the opposition, whereas I've never seen an Englishman NOT rooting for either Scotland or Wales. The Irish on the other hand (Eire, as I don't know anyone from Northern Ireland to judge) always seem to be perfectly laid back about it all and just cheer everyone on.

S

Summo

Same here. I'm English and although I'm not a sports fan, I have a warm spot for Scotland and Wales. I'm not sure why that isn't reciprocated - I guess its a vague ancestral hatred.

Maybe us, the English are at fault? Maybe we're still seen to be tucking into our five-course meals in our castles while the Scottish barbarians are yelling and waving their Claymores from the hills.

"Looks like the Scots are acting up again."
"Oh dear. What do they want now?"
"Not sure. Trousers, possibly."
"Do they have no tailors up there?"
"Probably not."
"It's starting to rain."
"They won't like that."

Actually, I can see where this animosity comes from.

T

Tom

I think Rangers and Celtic wanting to enter the premiership is hysterically funny. I wonder how fast they'd back out if they got relegated.

E

ECA

I support all home nations as well I don't like the Scottish attitude of *good to see england lose*, although among the welsh its not particularly prevalent.

S

]SK[

I never knew how much the Scots hated England when it comes to sports until I knew one. They really do get upset as if England score as if they were real supportsd of the other team. I tend to root for Wales and Scot when it comes to supporting a side.

I must say though 6 - 0 is funny.

C

Chameleon

Originally posted by Rubber Bullets
I honestly think it is sad, and I feel sorry for the Welsh as well.

I really hate this 'support any team that is opposing England' mentality, it is pathetic and I refuse to reciprocate. When any of the home nations are playing any one other than England I support them, almost without exception. I have family in Scotland, and although I have no great love of the Welsh wouldn't most people here rather have them in the Euro Cup finals than the Russians? What a shame that they couldn't rediscover the form that allowed them to beat Italy so well.

It is probably a minority view, but thats me; too fucking sensible and nice.
RB
I couldn't agree more. That attitude is quiet quiet sad.

L

L_Plates

At the end of day if it was England that got spanked 6-0 im sure leggy would of laughed at us.

Wouldnt he?

T

Trem

He wouldn't of actually, I really don't think he gives a flying fuck in all honesty.

L

L_Plates

Well he it seemed like he gave a fuck by his post.

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by Jonaldo
I'm English but always support all home nations in sporting events (also both my grandmothers were Scottish but it's awkward to work out how Scottish I am), but I've noticed when England play anyone, both Scots and Welsh always support the opposition, whereas I've never seen an Englishman NOT rooting for either Scotland or Wales. The Irish on the other hand (Eire, as I don't know anyone from Northern Ireland to judge) always seem to be perfectly laid back about it all and just cheer everyone on.

I have. In the pub last night. Very depressing, but the English can't win in this debate; if we support the Scots/Welsh we're seen as vaguely patronising, if we don't, we're as bad as they are. Personally, I'm English but I've got Welsh, Scottish and Irish in my background (as well as French but we don't talk about that :)) and wouldn't dream of supporting the opposotion against any 'home' nation.

L

leggy

Originally posted by L_Plates
Well he it seemed like he gave a fuck by his post.

No, trem is right. I honestly don't care. What bothers me is your child like attitude towards it. "pwahahahah" I think was the exact phrase.

I will always support england whenever they are playing with the obvious exception when they are up against us. I have supported them in every world cup I can remember and will maybe do the same with the euro championships, if I can be bothered watching it.

In all honesty though, football is a bit shit and I don't have the patience for the pop star mentality of the game now.

L

L_Plates

oh dear , go back to bed and get out the right side this time.

Because i dont really give a shit either.

L

leggy

Get over it, I was merely ranting. Do I criticise you for your endless spamming?

S

]SK[

Originally posted by DaGaffer
Personally, I'm English but I've got Welsh, Scottish and Irish in my background (as well as French but we don't talk about that :))

/me points to the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom