Poo day.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I had a poo about an hour ago but it was pretty mundane and samey tbh. I feel the need to talk about the most perfect poo I had yesterday.. You know when it's just the perfect consistency and it slides out, barely touching the sides on it's way into the bowl.. it was a poo to end all poos. A truly satisfying poo, I don't know if this ties in with your prostate thing G but it felt good!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Still waiting. Might be a day of no play at this rate, although I suspect itl kick in after tea at about 8.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I normally wake up, have a scratch then go outside for my morning cigarette. I find this loosens my bowels enough for a good pre-work movement. I don't normally hang around that long so another visit to trap 2 is sometimes needed mid morning.

However I've had a day off today and slept for most of it, so I haven't been yet.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Unusually just had my first of the day. Not particularly potent but still made me stretch to "buttplug-overuse" levels. Smell was a standard fair, somewhere between "nutty" and "sniffing inside an iMac" (Seriously, if you think I'm joking, stick your nose in the innards of the inside of an iMac and some macbook pro's. They honestly do have a faint whiff of ammonia/faeces. I suspect they're made from recycled nappies).

taB

Part of the furniture
Wanting to eat epic amounts of Chinese tonight. Thinking about a strategical dump in order to fit more in. Have 2000AD comic to read so should be a doddle.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm no longer on my antibiotics so my poop schedule should start reverting itself back to normal now. Might take a couple of days though. Not pooped yet, have no urge either.

Chilly

Balls of steel
girth: 3/5
lenghth: 1/5
smell: 0/5
residue: 1/5

overall: 7/10

executed at 19:50 BST

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Chilly. You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen.

/hopes thread goes into the gutter :)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've usually had one or two more by now but I've spent the afternoon in pubs and beer gardens instead of sitting at my desk snacking on fruit.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Pooed properly this morning about 10.50am....first proper one in 3 days, the little blibbets of nothing last night don't count. Must be recovering as not so yellow...more light brown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom