Poll regarding Deebs

Does Deebs wet the bed

• Yeah, and it stinks!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No, he actually lives in a well.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Deebs looks a little like Tim Westwood??

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whilst in the hospital, I ended up peeing in a bed bottle, was great experience, just opening your bladder and letting it all drain out, whilst lay in bed.

Next best thing to do in a bed next to sex, and with no clean-up.

I accidently tipped a full bottle of my own piss all over myself whilst laying down in the hospital bed a couple of days after my spinal surgery a few years back. By far the most humilating thing that has happened to me. The nurses came around and had to chance the bed linen with me in it, then strip me stark bollock naked for a bed bath because I was utterly covered in the stench of my own piss. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I accidently tipped a full bottle of my own piss all over myself whilst laying down in the hospital bed a couple of days after my spinal surgery a few years back. By far the most humilating thing that has happened to me. The nurses came around and had to chance the bed linen with me in it, then strip me stark bollock naked for a bed bath because I was utterly covered in the stench of my own piss. :(

the fact you were wearing nipple clamps and a ball gag at the same time was totally irrelivant Oo

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
the fact you were wearing nipple clamps and a ball gag at the same time was totally irrelivant Oo

Erm, I was hoping you weren't going to leak those details to the press. I thought we had an 'understanding'? Four crates of Vodka should have been enough to silence anyone!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
She's a monster! You need to give her 10 bottles

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I gave her 4 crates, that is 48 bottles for heavens sake!

Yeah but she thought (like me) it was 4 bottles, so that tricked her mind thus making her immune to the effects!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Drinking Criplecock cider in Sennen on a campsite with a load of mates one summer. Later that night couldn't be arsed to walk to the toilets so pee'd in one of the the left over bottles.

Next morning one of my mates Jim picked it up and drank from it thinking it was cider. I just watched in shocked amazement as he took about three gulps before declaring it was a bit rank. Poor sod threw up when we told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom